News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Nik was grinning happily. He knew there was no way he could win, but he'd never had this much fun. "Snorunt, I just want to thank you for a job well done. Now, before Psychic hits, use Powder Snow!" Snow appeared out of nowhere and violently collided with Stantler.

Joeofmars

Boogie saw Zaroff run off after his Rotom,though Shantae's stayed still for a battle.

"Use flare blitz!"Massive fireballs came spewing out and hit Rotom.The Rotom didn't attack,and closed his eyes.

"What is he doing?"Boogie muttured as his suroundings changed.

They were in a house.It was very colorful and everything had faces.

Rotom appeared again."Rotom!"It said happily.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!HUHUH!"Laughter and confetti was coming all around everyone.Boogie finally realized what was going on.

A skinny man in a grey suit that was to small for him cam over to Rotom and said"You said the scret word of the day!"

He was in his favorite show as a kid:Pee-Wee's Playhouse.

OoC//I love this 'In the T.V.' battle!

FearItself

The Power Snow was the last Stantler could take. He could see the Psychic blast still going strong at Snorunt, but the Power Snow was the last blow needed to knock him down. The most he coud pray for was the Psychic hitting.

"Stantler.." Shaelyn said in slight disappointment, but still hoping for the impact of the Psychic attack.

missingnomaster

OOC// GAH! I was posting John's gym battle starting, and I went to serebii to see what moves cherubi learned, and when I went back to this, i pressed space and it deleted the whole post >:( 

Dr.Hobo2

Suddenly, the hallway Zaroff turned black and white. Zaroff was suddenly in a detective's suit. "What is going on here!?!?" then a monologue voice came from nowhere.

"Detective Zaroff was still searching for the Rotom, still searching for his escape, searching for...Himself."

"What is this? Some sort of corny detective movie?" Zaroff said. "Riolu, come out!" the Riolu came out of the ball.

"Rio?" He said confused at the black and white room.

"Don't worry, just find Rotom."

Ooc// I would laugh so hard if this went a Scooby-Doo. *corny laughter* >_>;

Flying Chickens

Snorunt was blasted backwards by the Psychic. It collided with a wall and hit the ground. It flopped onto its back and fainted. Nik chuckled half-heartedly, and took back Snorunt. "Well... Starly, do your best." He said as he tossed the final Poke-ball into the air.

Joeofmars

"Shantae,please catch that Rotom."Boogie said as Pee-Wee kept poking him in the head.

Shantae had the perfect chance,while Rotom was clapping and having a good time,Charmeleon unleashed a powerful flamethrower.The Rotom fell down and she threw her pokeball.

Wobble.

Wobble.

Wobble.

Ding.

"I caught a shiny Rotom!"Shantae screamed as the scene faded away and they were standing in front of the T.V. they were pulled into.

"I hope Zaroff gets out.Boogie said.

FearItself

Ooc// You can still use Shinx, can't you?  Why would Starly's pokeball be your final?

IC// Shaelyn released Stantler at the same time Nik called back Snorunt. She gave a faint smile to Stantler, noticing how ironic it is that her Pokemon seemed to end their battles in a draw. Nevertheless, she decided to bring out a Pokemon that could use some good excersize. Taking the third pokeball from her belt, she tossed it out and released Onix, who roared proudly.

"I'll move first this time too. Onix, start off with Defense Curl." Shaelyn commanded. Her strategy seemed to be similar to the strategy she used with Stantler, when in fact it would soon become very different.

Onix coiled itself on the ground like the rock snake it was, raising its Defense stat in the process. The Onix family was known for having noticable stature in Defense, and Onix knew that Starly were normally physical in attack.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff saw Rotom fly accross the room. "Quick, use Dark Pulse!" The Riolu unleashed a flash of dark energy and hit the Rotom. It flew back to the T.V. room and Zaroff followed. He saw what appeared to be a ghostly figure of Boogie and Shantae. Alright, I almost got you Rotom.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// I do have Shinx, don't I. My mistake.

Ic// Nik furrowed his forehead, thinking of a strategy. Starly was weak to rock, so he'd have to make it keep its distance. But Starly was only really able to attack from close proximity, this was a bit of a problem. "Alright, Starly," Nik finally said, "Use Double Team once again, and circle around the Onix."

FearItself

"Here we go again..." Shaelyn mumbled, looking to Onix. She loved how dedicated he was, despite the fact he had given her broken bones the first time they met. "All right Onix, keep an eye on those dopplegangers. When they get close, use Dragon Pulse to reach all of them."

Onix nodded, still using Defense Curl to build up its defense stat. He was only really used to using brute force to solve all his problems, but he was starting to like strategy.

Flying Chickens

"Alright then, Starly. Use Quick Attack!" Starly vanished from sight for a moment and then reappeared inches away from Onix.

FearItself

Onix saw the Starly start to approach, but the Quick Attack caught him off-guard, and he wasn't able to react fast enough. Instead of using the Dragon Pulse, Onix curled up in the Defense Curl again, enduring the rather weak and type-resistant attack. Having realized that the attack wasn't doing much at all to him, Onix lifted his head and roared, finally using the Dragon Pulse attack, sending the wave of energy at all the dopplegangers surrounding him.

Flying Chickens

Starly was blasted upwards into the ceiling, causing a few small rocks to fall. "Ugh. Well, Starly. Use Wing Attack." Starly flapped its wings quickly and flew at Onix.

FearItself

Ooc// Lol Joe, that little Pee-Wee's Playhouse thing reminds me of a Teen Titans episode. xD

IC// Onix stared down the small bird that was coming closer to it. This had to be some sort of joke, right? That Quick Attack felt like a poke in the side, what made this Starly think that the Wing Attack would actually work. He rose from his curled position, raising his head dominantly as he waited for the Starly to get close enough.

"Good, Onix, now hit it away with an Iron Tail attack." Shaelyn commanded.

Onix gave a low growl in response, his tail suddenly glowing a bright, metallic silver. He lifted his tail and, just as Starly got close enough, he whipped his tail at the small bird fast.