News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

"wait...I can only use 1 pokemon?"
he didnt see that comeing. He expected a double battle.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff and Riolu walked into Floaroma. "Wow! This place is so colorful!" He said looking around in awe. He saw that Riolu was already running around in the flowers having a good time. Wasn't there a guy here that sells honey? Zaroff looked around trying to find the guy. I've heard that you can get some pretty rare pokemon using honey.

FearItself

"No, two-on-one as in Nik and I against you." Shaelyn replied to Mike, chuckling a bit at his slight obliviousness. "Why do you ask? Are you afraid that you wouldn't be able to beat us if you only used one Pokemon?" she taunted him. Shaelyn was merely toying with him, trying to even the sides more. One of his Pokemon against two of theirs would be about as fair as it could get.

Flying Chickens

Nik looked down at Snorunt, then back up at Ken. "Yeah, Snorunt wants to, so I guess I do too. You want to or not?"

missingnomaster

OOC// I'm confused. Is it night or day? If its day time then I need to wake John and George up.

Transient Link

ic/
mike grinned
"well then I think I will still only use one. Its alot eaisier"
he pulled the pokeball from his necklace
"lets do it scyther!"
he released his scyther.
"cmon bring it 2 on 1. You have no idea what your about to get yourselves into."

FearItself

Ooc// I think it's early evening-ish, MM.

Ic// A Scyther, eh? Shaelyn observed, looking the Pokemon up and down for a brief moment. Scyther was definately part bug-type, so choosing Onix would be a fairly good idea. After all, Onix was used to making his way around in a cave. But then again, she wanted Stantler to be able to train, as well as Tentacool. She would be giving Gible a break, so it was down to her other three Pokemon. As she thought, Gible hopped up and down on her shoulder, excited to be able to watch a match.

Onix would be good against the bug-type Scyther, really good, but his size would make him terribly slow compared to how fast I know a Scyther can be. Shaelyn pondered. That leaves Stantler and Tentacool as my choices. Stantler has a wide variety of moves, and is pretty quick on his feet, while Tentacool had a good defense against the bug-type and also having some moves that would be super effective against it. She pondered for a moment longer, and then took the second pokeball from her belt, releasing Tentacool. Shaelyn had faith in Tentacool's advantages.

Ooc// I doubt it would be a good idea, but I was thinking of letting Tentacool evolve. After all, Shaelyn, as well as most of the others, have gone through battles irregular to the story. She has fought Venus, a Commander and a powerful trainer, and would now be fighting a Pokemon Champion for Pete's sake. If her and Nik's Pokemon won, how much experience do you think they would gain? And how much if they lost?

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ I want Snorunt to evolve, but it evolves at 42. >_<'

Ic\\ Nik knew exactly who he would be using. "Snorunt, you want to do this?" Snorunt gave a happy growl, as a way of saying yes.

Transient Link

mike grinned
"yes...Finally a challenge. Scyther get in battle possistion"

scyther widened its legs and waited

FearItself

Ooc// I think Tentacool evolves at level 34 or something, right? Or somewhere near there? Maybe evolving wouldn't be such a good idea..

Ic// Tentacool made her way forward, getting into a battle-ready pose. Shaelyn gave a slight smile, seeing Tentacool's spunk even though she had already been in a battle that day already. It was understandable why Tentacool wasn't tired, after all, she had been healed at the Pokemon Center. But continuous battles got repetitive and sometimes even boring. Shaelyn diverted her eyes to Nik and Snorunt, but focusing on Nik most.

"Ready?" she asked, looking over to him. Just as her master did, Tentacool looked over to Snorunt, cocking her gelatinous dome to the side and waiting for a response.

Ooc// Lol, gelatinous. Almost as funny as platitudinous. xP

Transient Link

mike was waiting patiently stratigizing
hm...Well...they definately have the type advantage. This should be interesting
he grinned

Flying Chickens

Nik looked back up at Mike, a slight grin playing at the tips of his mouth. "Well, I guess I'm in then." He gave a half grin, showing only his right canine tooth. "Just chill out." He said, stepping back with a slight bow.

Fell

Martin looked back once more. He saw that Shaelyn, Mike, and Nik were going to battle.

"Hey, I'm going on ahead to Floaroma. I'll wait for you there. Kay'?" He started to walk towards Floaroma.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff was laying in the feilds with Riolu next to him. He sat up for a second at the sound of footsteps. "Oh, hey Martin." He said standing up while Riolu hopped onto his shoulder. "It's been a while since I've seen you."

Fell

"Oh! Hey Zaroff. What've you been up to?"

Spongebob does not approve