News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Ooc// I have to eat dinner, see ya' later.

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

Joeofmars

OoC//Favorite bands:

Soulfly
Bedouin Soundclash
NoFX
Flogging Molly
Rise Against
Dragonforce

Lots of others.

IC//Boogie walked outside with Shantae with a smile on his face.It soon faded.He saw a wierd man terrorizing Shaelyn.

"Alec!Use ice punch and cross chop on the pokemon!"

Alec obeyed as Boogie ran over and punched the guy square in the face.

FearItself

"I'm still not going to come with you." Shaelyn protested, crossing her arms and turning as much as she could towards him while still being under the Alakazam's control. She gave a low growl, a scoff at what she could be missing right now, not training, not being at a Pokemon Center healing her Onix, not having her gym battle... She didn't want to have to skip out on that. "And, I'm not scared easily. I want to hear these reasons before you tie me in a sack and carry me away."

Transient Link

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 09, 2007, 02:08:24 PM
OoC//Favorite bands:

Soulfly
Bedouin Soundclash
NoFX
Flogging Molly
Rise Against
Dragonforce

Lots of others.

IC//Boogie walked outside with Shantae with a smile on his face.It soon faded.He saw a wierd man terrorizing Shaelyn.

"Alec!Use ice punch and cross chop on the pokemon!"

Alec obeyed as Boogie ran over and punched the guy square in the face.

this time he saw the pucsh coming and dodged

"sigh its the darn field all over again scyther go!"

scyther: scy!
"block those attacks"

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff watched too surprised to move as Shaeyln was floating into the air. Woah! What should I do? I need to do something but the Alakazam and Scyther look WAY too strong for my pokemon!

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 09, 2007, 02:09:05 PM
"I'm still not going to come with you." Shaelyn protested, crossing her arms and turning as much as she could towards him while still being under the Alakazam's control. She gave a low growl, a scoff at what she could be missing right now, not training, not being at a Pokemon Center healing her Onix, not having her gym battle... She didn't want to have to skip out on that. "And, I'm not scared easily. I want to hear these reasons before you tie me in a sack and carry me away."
"well then lets begin... ahem you have mind control device on the back of your head and galactic grunts watching you because of it if your captured by team rocket they will run painfull experiments on you so they might douplicate this new device, i dont want team rocket to get you for obvous reasons and a few more that are as of yet none of your busness, all of your pokemon will be stolen if you go back leaving you crushed and hurt at the loss of your pokemon and still end up either an experiment or a galactic grunt, and finally because im interested in the determination you show with your pokemon its nothing short of incredable. happy now still want to go?"

Joeofmars

OoC//Dude...come on.That's why I hate having you in this RP.You godmod.Fear...can you ban him or something?

Avion-Finch

"man, what was with those snots? eh, might as well forget about them, I have a job to do." said Zak

(Meanwhile in the cave)
Avion and Terra where making their way through the cave west of hearthome

"Man, this place is dark, I can barely see anything" said Avion as he tried to adjust to the light
"Its not that bad, you should have done like me and kept one of your eyes closed before coming in the cave, helps you get used to it quicker." said Terra.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 09, 2007, 02:15:31 PM
OoC//Dude...come on.That's why I hate having you in this RP.You godmod.Fear...can you ban him or something?
ooc/*sighs* im not godmodding think for a sec this is more than possible ive even seen a person possesed by a psychic type(but id never go"that" far) also im trying to put more depth into the story ok?

FearItself

Ooc// He makes up these sort of random "flashbacks" to make it so that he knows everything that happens to my character.. I don't recall Mike overhearing anything about my character in the Roleplay, about her confrontation with Venus and all those specifics, unless he stalks her. >.>;;

Also, your lack of capitalization and sentence structure really annoys me, Marluxia.

Transient Link

ic// He will NOT ever let her go if team rocket gets there hands on the device they could use it on him..

"I WILL NOT HAVE MY MIND CONTROLLED!!!!!!!!!!!"

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 09, 2007, 02:19:12 PM
Ooc// He makes up these sort of random "flashbacks" to make it so that he knows everything that happens to my character.. I don't recall Mike overhearing anything about my character in the Roleplay, about her confrontation with Venus and all those specifics, unless he stalks her. >.>;;

Also, your lack of capitalization and sentence structure really annoys me, Marluxia.
ooc/lol sorry about that. but my spelling has improved at least give me that... anyways i was scanning the city to see what i could learn(its half your fault u didnt wait up for me(had to read 12 pages 12!) so i had to jump a bit yeesh) anyways he found a grunt talking to venus through comlink.

Joeofmars

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 09, 2007, 02:17:34 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on October 09, 2007, 02:15:31 PM
ooc/*sighs* im not godmodding think for a sec this is more than possible ive even seen a person possesed by a psychic type(but id never go"that" far) also im trying to put more depth into the story ok?

No.You do godmod.And you can't add depth to a story when you,for some unknown reason,have an uberstrong character.You also can't add depth to a story when half of your posts have all of the words spelled wrong and no descriptions.

FearItself

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 09, 2007, 02:21:48 PM
Quote from: FearItself on October 09, 2007, 02:19:12 PM

ooc/lol sorry about that. but my spelling has improved at least give me that... anyways i was scanning the city to see what i could learn(its half your fault u didnt wait up for me(had to read 12 pages 12!) so i had to jump a bit yeesh) anyways he found a grunt talking to venus through comlink.

So what if the roleplay went on without you? This roleplay doesn't revolve around you, you konw.

But you can't be in every place at once. Usually those things happen on coincidence, but your character seems to know too much for his own good. I don't really like your style of roleplaying, Marluxia. Normally, people can't tell everything about a person, and neither should your character. The only omniscient character is the story itself.