News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Ic// "Uh oh. Team Galactic. I might want to get out of here!" Zaroff said running towards Oreborgh City. That was getting a bit out of control there!

Joeofmars

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 09, 2007, 02:36:43 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 09, 2007, 02:34:00 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 09, 2007, 02:32:22 PM
ooc/ well my flame sheild was just destroyed sighs

ok now i am getting a tad mad i apologized for that i thought we were ok on that issue and now you bring it back up that takes a lot of nerve you know that? anyways your right that was "nonsense" but not this this was full on approved story my friend so i had to read every last bit.
Yeah, sure you had a lot of story to read but when has reading hurt anybody?

Ok thats it now everyone flaming me.

FLAME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just get it all out i wont defend myself whateve dont care just get it over with.

OoC//We don't want to flame you,we want you to leave.

And no i`m not 'discklextic or sumtin' you just don't know how to roleplay.Your post usually consist of 'im puwerful i pwnzorz joo i nos errthang i win'

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 09, 2007, 02:38:46 PM
Ooc// And I read every last bit of what I missed as well. Why wouldn't I?
Ugh, you're so typical. You don't seem to like getting your pride hurt, like a lot of guys I know. You also seem spoiled, but I'll stop there.

IC// "I'm still not coming with you." Shaelyn protested, sitting cross-legged and arms crossed, not wanting to move unless she was able to move away from him.

-----------

Venus and Absol were making their way out of Oreburgh, not wanting to stay in that hostility much longer. The Rockets seemed to be having more and more influence over the place, not to mention that the Magmas and probably Aquas were starting to infiltrate the city too. Venus knew that Galactic still had the city where their base is under control, and Oreburgh was so small, so Venus didn't really care for it much anymore. Besides, her boss had told her to abandon the city and avoid confrontation.

"Well well, what do we have here?" Venus mused to herself, standing out in the open of this grassy plain, hands on her hips, in her Galactic uniform. She really didn't care if any of them saw her or not, she wasn't doing anything wrong, so she knew she wouldn't be targeted.. Atleast, not yet. "Out looking for trouble again, I see."

"You..." Shaelyn scoffed, looking over her shoulder to see the familiar face of the woman that had assaulted her back at the hospital. "What do you want?"

"Oh, nothing." Venus remarked, now crossing her arms similar to Shaelyn. "I'm just.. passing through." she added, grinning slightly.
ooc// I will overlook the spoiled thing though you should watch yourself.

ic// well then

he snapps his fingers

"so be it"

alakazam drops her

grunt:HOLD IT!

mike closed his eyes
"darn it"

6 grunts blocked them from entering oreburgh

"well shaelyn as a going away gift and an apology ill help you clear these grunts"

"scyther alakazam moblize!"

grunt:forget mike get the girl and the others!
grunt: but team galactic!
elite:WHAT!

"darn it im too late"

he stared at the woman
"knew something was weird bout that darn nurse.

Transient Link

ooc// ok i gtg for the night sorry about every thing please wait up for me :( im really sorry about everything

FearItself

Ooc// I should watch myself? You're on thin ice already, "buddy".
Remember, I control this roleplay, I have the right to kick you out whenever I want to. And right now, I'm really close to doing just that.

IC// Shaelyn stationed herself in a fighter's stance, putting her hand on Tentacool's pokeball. She took the pokeball off, and was about to throw it when Venus stepped in front of her.

"What the heck are you doing?" Shaelyn snapped at her, and a long pause ensued until she received a grin from Venus. Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

"I'm helping you out." she remarked, taking a pokeball from her own belt. "I'm not letting those Rocket Grunts do my job."

Shaelyn grinned as well, stepping up beside Venus and prepared to toss Tentacool's pokeball. Noticing that Venus had two pokeballs in her hand, Shaelyn decided to take off Stantler's pokeball as well.

"Go Absol, go Lopunny!" Venus called out as she released her two Pokemon.

"Go Tentacool, go Stantler!" Shaelyn added in a similar tone. Whether the two liked it or not, they had a lot in common. Let's hope we can fight these goons off..

Dr.Hobo2

"Gah! Grunts" He turned around and was face to face with Venus's and Shaeyln's pokemon. "Ack!" He dove out of the way scooting away from the opposing forces.

Fell

Hmmm......She seems familiar.....I guess I'll stick around for this.....

Martin sat down, watching the fight get underway.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff saw Martin sitting calmly there. He decided to go over there to him. "Aren't you a bit worried about them?" He said obviously not knowing their fighting skills.

Fell

"Not really. I mean, that's a team galactic commander, and Shaelyn is no pushover. I don't think it will be too hard. But..." Martin took out his two pokeballs caontaining Machop, and Zangoose. "I'll be ready."

Dr.Hobo2

"Woah! Are you sereous? That's Venus! Wow...I never thought I'd see her here." He put his hand over his pokeballs just in case they needed to fight. "So...I know this isn't the best place to ask this but whats with the Zangoose clothes?"

Fell

"Ummmm.....It could be alot of things. It could be obbsession, it could be part of my battle strategy, or it could be apart of my past."

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...Well, I suppose since we're meeting for the first time, my name is Zaroff." He said smiling to Martin.

Fell

"Hello there, Zaroff, I'm Martin." Martin smiled back.

FearItself

Shaelyn and Venus watched as one of the grunts released a Golbat and Raticate. Venus reached out her hand, as if trying to stop Shaelyn if the girl had anything in mind in terms of taking the two on.

"I'll do this one, it'll be easy." Venus said to her, and watched as Shaelyn and her Pokemon instinctively stepped back and out of the way.

"Alright. Absol, Psycho Cut on Golbat. Lopunny, Jump Kick on Raticate." Venus commanded.

Venus had great knowledge of type advantages, which was one of her specialties. She taught her Pokemon moves that would let them stand up to any type of Pokemon, even those that were their normal weaknesses, in this case, fighting moves. Loppuny knew Bounce, and Absol knew Psycho Cut, to counter those weaknesses.

Lopunny ran forward at quite a fast pace, heading for the Raticate. Just when she came about a foot in front of the rat, she jumped up, and then came down towards the Raticate with her powerful foot extended.

Absol ran towards the Golbat, even faster than Lopunny. He dodged in his run a few times, just to trick out the Golbat, and then jumped at the poison-type head-on, slashing out his claw in a bright flash of purple fury.

Fell

"Wow. This battle's intense already."

Ooc// I'm gonna log off now. Bye.