Fell

Ooc// I thought it ended   ???

if not then, scratch that.

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 11, 2007, 01:57:48 PM
Ooc// I thought it ended   ???

if not then, scratch that.
ooc/ better modify it then and no its not lol venus is still fighting and shes fighting me yes i know that buizel guy was too but.. apparantly venus and shaelyn are attacking me. shaelyn i really have no idea why she is :|

Fell

Transient Link

ooc/ wonder when fears getting back.....

Fell

Ooc// She said she's recovering from a life threatening disease. She might not be on today....

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 11, 2007, 02:29:11 PM
Ooc// She said she's recovering from a life threatening disease. She might not be on today....
ooc// wait what.. you mean lyme desease? i thought they cured that...what she got cancer or somethin now? cause that would suck :(

Fell

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 11, 2007, 02:30:35 PM
ooc// wait what.. you mean lyme desease? i thought they cured that...what she got cancer or somethin now? cause that would suck :(

She didn't say what it was when she told me....But it seems very scary for someone at her age. D:

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 11, 2007, 02:31:32 PM

She didn't say what it was when she told me....But it seems very scary for someone at her age. D:
ooc/ oh she told me she had lyme deasease and she had to take anti biotics well maybe its uncurable*shrugs* or fate has delt her a bad hand once more :-\

Fell

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 11, 2007, 02:35:12 PM

ooc/ oh she told me she had lyme deasease and she had to take anti biotics well maybe its uncurable*shrugs* or fate has delt her a bad hand once more :-\

Maybe that's why her username is fearitself.

"Nothing to fear but fear it's self" Something to remind her to be brave.  :robothappy:

FearItself

Ooc// Okay, where the heck are you getting this from? I said I found out I had a potentially life-threatening disease, took the antibiotics for it, and I'm cured. I still have the arthritis that comes with it, unfortunately, and that will never go away. My wrists hurt every time it's about to rain. D:

So, if I read correctly, Venus and Shaelyn are still taking on Mike? Is Mike the only one left, have the Grunts been beaten up already?

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 11, 2007, 02:36:46 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 11, 2007, 02:35:12 PM

Maybe that's why her username is fearitself.

"Nothing to fear but fear it's self" Something to remind her to be brave.  :robothappy:
yah shes one to be respected even though i treat my life style in an "idk" format id still fear death to the core even if i do go to heaven..well most likely limbo for me :-\ well im goin to pray for her even if she doesnt beilve in god :)

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 11, 2007, 02:41:40 PM
Ooc// Okay, where the heck are you getting this from? I said I found out I had a potentially life-threatening disease, took the antibiotics for it, and I'm cured. I still have the arthritis that comes with it, unfortunately, and that will never go away. My wrists hurt every time it's about to rain. D:

So, if I read correctly, Venus and Shaelyn are still taking on Mike? Is Mike the only one left, have the Grunts been beaten up already?
*points to felldoh* he said it not me lol good to see ur ok  :D and yes we are still fighting

Transient Link

ooc/ u gunna post? just wonderin :)

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: FearItself on October 11, 2007, 02:41:40 PM

Ooc//Does that mean you'll become a weather reporter? I can see it know. "Ow, my wrists hurt...Oh, today it will be raining." You'd never be wrong! :P

FearItself

Ooc// Well, I still appreciate the concern. Today has been crap for me, so it's nice to know some people care.

Lol, I'll consider that. If all else fails... xP

IC// "I don't really see why we're doing this, Mike." Shaelyn said as her two Pokemon backed up to just a few feet in front of her, waiting for a command. They always seemed to retreat like that because it was the most efficient way to start and stop moves. And, it was easy for them to evade, having plenty of room between the fighting trainers. She gave Mike a look as if she were puzzled, wondering why he defended the Grunts. "Can't you see she's helping us? I know this is probably the only time she would do something like this, because she's part of Team Galactic, but why can't you just stay out of our business for once?"

Venus grinned slightly, looking over to Shaelyn as if amused. Wow, I'm impressed. she remarked inside her mind. That mind-control device seems to be working more quickly than I had expected.