Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

ooc/ uh interesting comment dr.......

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 11, 2007, 02:52:20 PM
Ooc// Well, I still appreciate the concern. Today has been crap for me, so it's nice to know some people care.

Lol, I'll consider that. If all else fails... xP

IC// "I don't really see why we're doing this, Mike." Shaelyn said as her two Pokemon backed up to just a few feet in front of her, waiting for a command. They always seemed to retreat like that because it was the most efficient way to start and stop moves. And, it was easy for them to evade, having plenty of room between the fighting trainers. She gave Mike a look as if she were puzzled, wondering why he defended the Grunts. "Can't you see she's helping us? I know this is probably the only time she would do something like this, because she's part of Team Galactic, but why can't you just stay out of our business for once?"

Venus grinned slightly, looking over to Shaelyn as if amused. Wow, I'm impressed. she remarked inside her mind. That mind-control device seems to be working more quickly than I had expected.

ic/
"sigh theres no getting out of it now..."

he grinned
"Its simple really, if you must know rocket is family. Of course just becuase I say that dont think I wouldnt love to see them irradicated by galactic. But you see galactic has invented something that should never have existed and I will destroy galactic, to get rid of it, at any cost. I dont wish to hurt you but if you do stand in my way I cannot be responsible for what happens. Know this galactic doesnt only want to control the world they want to control the universe, and to do that they will invent devous devices. I refuse to allow such things created, for it jeprodizes my life and those of others"

he cocked his head toward her in a puzzled expression

"Besides why would YOU of all people be defending a galactic member I thought you hated them and what they do? Or is it true that in fact you wish to join them?"

Dr.Hobo2

Ic//Zaroff was still ost in his thoughts.Maybe I should go back to where the other Venus is...nah.

"Um, excuse me but your pokemon are all healed up." Said the nurse joy.

"Oh, thanks." He said going over and taking his pokemon. "Why'd it take so long?"

"Actually, they were ready a while ago. You just weren't responding before."

"Oh. Sorry." He said with a nervous smile. "Well, I have to get going." He left the pokecenter. Hm...where to now?

PHOENIXBLAST

IC/// It appears that they will be alright, lets go to the pokemon center to get our pokemon healed." I said

OOC/// We are almost to 100!

Transient Link

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 11, 2007, 03:17:25 PM
IC/// It appears that they will be alright, lets go to the pokemon center to get our pokemon healed." I said

ooc// wonder why fear left

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 11, 2007, 03:23:45 PM

ooc// wonder why fear left
ooc//maybe it was family matters or something.

Fell

Ooc// Sorry Fear, for starting that whole thing.  :robothappy:

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 11, 2007, 03:50:38 PM
Ooc// Sorry Fear, for starting that whole thing.  :robothappy:

ooc// doesnt really matter now she actually seems kinda touched at us caring :) hope she gets back soon though

Fell

Ooc// Yeah, before survivor I hope.  :robotsurprised:

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 11, 2007, 03:54:46 PM
Ooc// Yeah, before survivor I hope.  :robotsurprised:
ooc// lol i hate survivor now but i saw the preiviews for the next one and im interested in this "gladiator" thing they got goin on so ill prob watch it i gtg soon not sure when ill have a half hour at most left though :( till tommarow which i have off like i did today WOOT

Dr.Hobo2

As Zaroff was going to the mining area to train on wild pokemon, he saw Phoenix. "Hey." He said with a little less inthusiasm in his voice than before still thinking more about his past.

Transient Link

ooc//ok i think thats it for me guys i gtg ill be on tommarow most of the morning and ill try to be on in the afternoon

Avion-Finch

Avion and Terra where finally in Hearthome.

"finally, I thought we'd never get here." said Avion
"Yeah, lets get to the pokemon center and rest up." said Terra.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Triforce_Luigi

"Yeah, I suppose so."
OOC//Yeah, maybe we should start a new topic before this gets too long.

missingnomaster

Well this seems to be heating up... But who's side is Mike on? This whole thing is confusing...