Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 12, 2007, 03:03:12 PM
Quote from: missignomaster on October 12, 2007, 02:58:53 PM
OOC// ZOMG you edited my post!. That confused me for a little bit until i remebered you were a mod lol.

IC//"Reasons? I have my reasons for NOT siding with them...."
I could get better answeres out of an infernape.....

OoC//Don't edit my posts for no reason.

IC//

Boogie sat in a chair next to Shantae's bed.

Please.Please wake up.
ooc//it was an accedent modify and quote are right next to each other yeesh

Transient Link

ooc/yo fear were almost at 100 you want me to lock this thing or what?

i gtg ill be back soon not sure when though

FearItself

Ooc// I don't really want to make another thread, but if it's necessary, then go ahead. But I still don't really see how you became a Local Knight if you don't even have the normal qualifications of being a moderator.

Joeofmars

Quote from: FearItself on October 13, 2007, 06:40:03 AM
Ooc// I don't really want to make another thread, but if it's necessary, then go ahead. But I still don't really see how you became a Local Knight if you don't even have the normal qualifications of being a moderator.

*EDITTED*

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Yeah, maybe we should make a summary on the first page once we reach 100 but I don't know about starting a new thread. It seems a bit unnecessary. And two more things, my name on the first page is misspelled. It's Zaroff with two "f"s. And what was the first gym leader's pokemon? I forgetz. >_>;

missingnomaster

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 13, 2007, 08:53:58 AM
Ooc// Yeah, maybe we should make a summary on the first page once we reach 100 but I don't know about starting a new thread. It seems a bit unnecessary. And two more things, my name on the first page is misspelled. It's Zaroff with two "f"s. And what was the first gym leader's pokemon? I forgetz. >_>;
the first gym leader, has a bunch of different pokemon. So far he has had different rock type pokemon for each battle. I think he had geodude each time though. and his name is Josh

FearItself

Ooc//

@DH2: You can decide which Pokemon the gym leader has for your battle, as long as they follow the type they're supposed to be for that gym and are reasonable in terms of what gym it is in the series of eight.

IC// Hearing Mike's last comment, Shaelyn put on a slightly insulted face, looking to Venus. Venus looked to Shaelyn at the same instant, and took out a remote-control device with a dial on it. It just so happened that this dial crontrolled the rate of overtaking of Shaelyn's mind by use of the device on her neck. It had been set to standard speed for experimental purposes, but she had every right to increase the rate as well. This would get this Rocket scum off of their backs.

"If your Pokemon take one step toward us, I'll turn this dial." Venus said as she showed Mike the device, the two labels for 'Slower' and 'Faster' easily visible from his distance away. She grinned, putting her fingers on the dial in a ready fashion. "I bet you know what this will do if I turn the dial to the right." she remarked, her grin growing slightly.

Joeofmars

OoC//
IC//

Boogie,now walking outside of Shantae's room impatiantly,was impatiant.He wished he could go into her room and wake her up right now.The doctor walked over to him and said "She will wake up,don't you worry about it."

"Oh how I wish I wasn't worrying."Boogie said.

The doctor stared passed him.After Boogie gave him a confused look,he pointed into Shantae's room.She was stirring,and starting to get up.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 13, 2007, 11:48:40 AM
Ooc//

@DH2: You can decide which Pokemon the gym leader has for your battle, as long as they follow the type they're supposed to be for that gym and are reasonable in terms of what gym it is in the series of eight.

IC// Hearing Mike's last comment, Shaelyn put on a slightly insulted face, looking to Venus. Venus looked to Shaelyn at the same instant, and took out a remote-control device with a dial on it. It just so happened that this dial crontrolled the rate of overtaking of Shaelyn's mind by use of the device on her neck. It had been set to standard speed for experimental purposes, but she had every right to increase the rate as well. This would get this Rocket scum off of their backs.

"If your Pokemon take one step toward us, I'll turn this dial." Venus said as she showed Mike the device, the two labels for 'Slower' and 'Faster' easily visible from his distance away. She grinned, putting her fingers on the dial in a ready fashion. "I bet you know what this will do if I turn the dial to the right." she remarked, her grin growing slightly.
ooc/ *floated thread?*

ic/ "hm... things just got more interesting time to bluff"

he grinned
"and i think you know what ill do to you if you do"

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff walks through the door of the gym and comes face to face with the gym leader.He was a hiker with a thick beard.

"So you come and challenge me, Josh?" He said loud enough to make Zaroff feel the vibrations of his deep voice on his chest.

"Yes, so get ready for a battle!" Zaroff said back just as loud putting his hand over his pokeball.

FearItself

Ooc// *edits*

IC// "Yes, I know how much of a hard head you have, Mike." Venus remarked, using the name Shaelyn called him. "But this is only in its experimental phase. Shaelyn's brain could be destroyed if I suddenly turn this dial past High. Are you sure you want to take that risk, Mike?" she asked, her grin still prominent on her face.

Inside, Shaelyn was worried by what Venus had just said. For all she knew, Venus could be right, and if the threat became real, she would pay for it herself. If this thing killed her, she wouldn't be able to complete her life's goal of becoming a Pokemon Master. Right now, she despised Mike so much for stepping into a situation that was none of his business.

Fell

Ooc// Hello People. ;D

Ic// Martin sat there wide eyed.

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 14, 2007, 04:14:18 AM
Ooc// *edits*

IC// "Yes, I know how much of a hard head you have, Mike." Venus remarked, using the name Shaelyn called him. "But this is only in its experimental phase. Shaelyn's brain could be destroyed if I suddenly turn this dial past High. Are you sure you want to take that risk, Mike?" she asked, her grin still prominent on her face.

Inside, Shaelyn was worried by what Venus had just said. For all she knew, Venus could be right, and if the threat became real, she would pay for it herself. If this thing killed her, she wouldn't be able to complete her life's goal of becoming a Pokemon Master. Right now, she despised Mike so much for stepping into a situation that was none of his business.
ooc// This is the last thing im going to say on the issue. I didn't suck up, you can ask Silver yourself he will tell you I gave my case in a dignified matter. So this matter is closed. I will edit any posts continueing to complain about my moding skills.

ic//
"Lets run this bluff just a little longer."

"Are you sure you want to risk losing your experiment?"

FearItself

"Experiment? Just because the remote control is in its experimental stage, doesn't mean the device itself is. As I can see already, the mind control device is working, therefore that experiment is a success." Venus explained, looking to Shaelyn, and then back to Mike, her grin still showing. "Therefore, I have nothing to lose."

Ooc// Did I spell "therefore" correctly? I'm too lazy to use spell-check.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 14, 2007, 10:55:34 AM
"Experiment? Just because the remote control is in its experimental stage, doesn't mean the device itself is. As I can see already, the mind control device is working, therefore that experiment is a success." Venus explained, looking to Shaelyn, and then back to Mike, her grin still showing. "Therefore, I have nothing to lose."

Ooc// Did I spell "therefore" correctly? I'm too lazy to use spell-check.

ic// "I've been out played it seems."
he grinned
"Kill her then.Thats one less device on this earth for me to destroy.Your just doing my dirty work for me"

he shrugged