News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// Well, Felldoh freaked out when I tried it, and mine was only a kiss on the nose. Your characters actually went along with it. xDD

Joeofmars

Quote from: FearItself on October 14, 2007, 01:20:38 PM
Ooc// Well, Felldoh freaked out when I tried it, and mine was only a kiss on the nose. Your characters actually went along with it. xDD

OoC//Yup,it was pretty much planed from the start.You didn't see it coming?It was kind of predictable.

My characters went along with it because...well,they're bothcontrolled by me.You had two different people with 2 different characters.

FearItself

With whatever energy it had left, the little Gible charged at Tentacool, throwing its body at the water Pokemon, using a Body Slam attack. Tentacool was surprised by the small Pokemon's spunk, but was ready to counter again nonetheless.

"All right Tentacool, let's finish this." Shaelyn said, her spirits seemingly lifted after being upset by losing her battle with Venus. This little Gible's determination just seemed to be cheering her up. "Use Bubble Beam."

Tentacool withdrew her head, and just as the Gible came close enough in its Body Slam toss, she released the bombardment of bubbles, which hit the little Gible directly, causing it to finally faint. Tentacool felt proud, though felt sorry for the little thing. That little Gible had put up such a hard fight for nothing.

"Now, let's catch this little twerp." Shaelyn remarked, sounding like a Galactic member already. She laughed a little, throwing a pokeball at the creature. The ball twitched once, twice, three times, and then finally settled, signifying the capture of the Gible. She re-attached the pokeball to her belt, looking to Tentacool with a grin. "Great job, Tentacool. Come back in your pokeball, and I'll take you to Venus. I saw a healing machine stolen from the Pokemon Center on my way in here, so I should be able to heal you and this Gible in no time."

After speaking to her victorious Pokemon, she withdrew Tentacool into her pokeball and re-attached it to her belt just as she had done with her new Gible's pokeball. With a new member on her team, and a rather desirable Pokemon at that, she would certainly become a force to be reckoned with.

Avion-Finch

Avion and Terra where at the route to the south east of Hearthome.
"Terra, you'd never join one of the teams....would you?" asked Avion.
Terra looked at Avion in suprise
"I would never even think about it! especially not after what they've done to your parents.....and my sister..." said Terra with a low tone, Both Avion and Terra had terrible experiences with the teams.

"Thats good......I sure hope none of those people I walked with to Jubilife are being corrupted......especially the one girl......, lets not think about that now." said Avion

Suddenly, a southern accent called out to Avion.

"Howdy Trainer, want a fight?" said the southern sounding person, the person jumped out reavealing to be a young girl in a sorta cow girlish outfit.

Ooc// tuh oh! back story!, and a battle O_o

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Joeofmars

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 14, 2007, 01:40:08 PM
Avion and Terra where at the route to the south east of Hearthome.
"Terra, you'd never join one of the teams....would you?" asked Avion.
Terra looked at Avion in suprise
"I would never even think about it! especially not after what they've done to your parents.....and my sister..." said Terra with a low tone, Both Avion and Terra had terrible experiences with the teams.

"Thats good......I sure hope none of those people I walked with to Jubilife are being corrupted......especially the one girl......, lets not think about that now." said Avion

Suddenly, a southern accent called out to Avion.

"Howdy Trainer, want a fight?" said the southern sounding person, the person jumped out reavealing to be a young girl in a sorta cow girlish outfit.

Ooc// tuh oh! back story!, and a battle O_o

OoC//Gotta love that backstory!I think I need to reveal a little about my characters too...>_>

Fell

Ooc// Well, here I am.

Ic// "Uhhh.....Wow." I have no chance of getting to Shaelyn. And, I think she can take care of herself.....I need to get to my gym battle anyway." He got up and walked towards Oreburgh, but something sparkly caught his eye as he neared the entrance..

Ooc//ooh!!! Shiny pokeman alert! XP Anyway......uhhhhh.....you're evil now? @_@;

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

"alright, let's do this." Josh said letting out a geodude.

"Let's do this, Shinx!" Zaroff had sent out shinx into the battle.

"Hm...an electric type. That pretty brave...not to mention foolish at that! HA!" said Josh.

"Hey! I know what I'm doing!" Zaroff replied angrilly.

ooc//Hey, is geodude just rock or is he rock/ground?

Fell

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 14, 2007, 01:49:43 PM

"Hm...an electric type. That pretty brave...not to mention foolish at that! HA!" said Josh.

Ooc// He's Rock/ground. ;)

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 14, 2007, 01:51:07 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 14, 2007, 01:49:43 PM

Ooc// He's Rock/ground. ;)
Ooc// okay,thanks.

Ic//"Shinx, start off with a leer."

The shinx's eyes glowed and the geodude started to back off slightly.

"Geodude, use a rock throw!"

The geodude grabbed a rock and threw it at the Shinx. It was off a bit but it still hit Shinx's leg."

"Shake it off and use another leer."

Once again, the shinx leered at the geodude making it even more uneasy.

"Now use a bite!"

The shinx ran up to the geodude and even though it was rock, the bite did a good bit of damage, thanks to the leers shinx gave.

"Quick, while it's up close, use mud slap."

The geodude did so and it hit shinx right in the face lowering his accuracy.

"Now's your chance, shake the mud onto geodude's face."

hm...that's a pretty bold strategy he's got there.

The shinx accurately jumped up and got the mud onto geodude's face.

"Good job. Just like we practiced in the cave! Now give it another bite and give it all you've got."

The shinx jumped onto the geodude and bit it for a critical hit making the geodud faint.

"You've got guts kid. I'll give you that." Josh said taking the geodude back into the ball.

"You're pretty good yourself." Zaroff replied also returning Shinx to the pokeball.

"But we're not done yet! I've still got two more to go." Josh said grabbing his next pokeball.

Avion-Finch

Avion looked at the girl with a smirk

"sure, I'd love to battle with you" siad Avion

FearItself

Ooc// Lol yes, I'm evil now. >:] I have a feeling I won't need Venus anymore. -evil laugh-

@DH2: I think he's rock/ground.

IC// After healing her new Pokemon and her Tentacool in the stolen healing machine from a nearby Pokemon Center, she re-attached her pokeballs to her belt, and when she looked up, her eyes met with Venus's eyes yet again.

"I see a pokeball there that I haven't seen before. What did you catch?" she asked with both curiousity and slight mockery. Venus assumed that Shaelyn had attempted to catch something that could beat her, and would bluff soon enough.

"Well, I guess you'll see the next time I decide to challenge you." Shaelyn replied defiantly and rebelliously, walking away from Venus in a cocky manner while tapping the fourth pokeball on her belt. She knew Venus would be slightly annoyed by Shaelyn's lack of respect for superiors, but that's what would make her such a great Team Galactic member.

"Oh, really?" Venus remarked, her tone suggesting slight annoyance. But soon after, a grin replaced it, realizing the mind control device was more than working. This girl was on her way to becoming an official Team Galactic member. And, she had the attitude for the job too. That gave her an idea. "Hey, before you go out and train again, let's get you fitted for your uniform."

Shaelyn froze, turning around shortly after and giving Venus a grin. She remembered Venus saying that she would get her uniform when she became a Commander, but perhaps Venus would compromise. "Really?"

"Really." Venus replied. "And, I've got a mission you can do. It'll give you some good training opportunities, and it's novice-rank at most, so you should be able to finish it." she remarked.

Shaelyn chuckled to herself, following Venus as she took her to the area where new and unused uniforms were hanging. Venus stepped back and out of the way, allowing Shaelyn to browse.

"We came up with a new design for female outfits recently, you're lucky." Venus remarked, looking to Shaelyn. "I think you'll like them, feel free to take one."

After she watched Venus walk away to a still-nearby area, Shaelyn went through the female uniforms there, seeing one she liked in particular. It was one that didn't include a dress part, which was what she liked about it. Shaelyn hated dresses almost as much as she had hated Team Galactic before. Taking the outfit from the hanger it was on, she went into a nearby stall situated against the nearest wall of the cave, and then changed into the outfit. It consisted of black flared pants, and a long-sleeved black shirt covered by the traditional white Galactic vest, which was more like a long covering tank-top. After making sure the outfit fit well, and putting her hair up in a high ponytail, Shaelyn exited the changing stall, and walked over to where Venus was again.

"So, what mission do you have for me?" Shaelyn asked.

"It's very simple. You know that kid in the Zangoose outfit, right?" Venus asked, waiting for Shaelyn to respond.

Just remembering Martin hit a weak spot in Shaelyn's heart. She knew she was betraying him, but she had better thoughts of Team Galactic on her mind. "Yeah.. What about him?"

"Well, I want you to keep an eye on him." Venus ordered, grinning to herself at the thought of the relationship the two had. This would be a fun mission for her little twerp to do. "He has some promise, so you have to discourage him. Try to make him lose his gym battle, secretly discourage him enough until the point where he thinks he fails as a trainer, and when he thinks that way, try and persuade him to join Team Galactic, where he would be guaranteed to become a Pokemon Master."

"I'm guessing I'd be telling him a lie then, right?" Shaelyn remarked.

"Precisely. Now get out there." Venus remarked back, shooing Shaelyn away.

With a slight bit of hesitation, she walked outside of the cave, able to see her uniform in a new light. She loved the way she looked in the uniform, and the thought of fashion took her worry of Martin away. "Atleast I don't have to hurt him..." Shaelyn thought out loud, but the non-Galactic thought triggered a pulse from the mind control device on her neck. A grin showed on her face as a slight red tint flashed and subsided in her eyes. "...Much."

Avion-Finch

The girl had a large smile on her face.

"YEE HAW! ok then, get em' biddy!" said the girl as she threw a pokeball
"Topaz, lets do it!" said Avion as he threw Topaz's pokeball

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//Can yougive us a picture of this new Galactic uniform? And why is everyone getting these "You are (insert Final Fantasy Character here) sigs?" And who is Topaz?

Fell

Ooc// Hamammamimianinbaiugvdafd  @_____@ Hoo boy......... :robotsad:

Ic// Martin went to check out the sparkly object, when he got there, he paused.  !!! A shiny pokemon! He heard about them before, he was extremely lucky to see one, he HAS to catch it! The pokemon was a starly. He readied his Zangoose.

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright, let's do this. Cranidos!" Josh threw the pokeball and out came a cranidos.

"Okay then, go buneary!" He tossed the ball and the buneary came out ready to fight. "Quick, use ice punch.

The buneary sped up to the cranidos and threw a punch that his head on. This knocked the cranidos back surprised by the attack but didn't take much damage from it.

"Use a head butt now."

"Counter with pound!"

the cranidos was running toward buneary as the buneary geared up to attack with it's ear. The attack collided but the cranidos was stronger and knocked back buneary doing a coniderable amount of damage.

"Shake it off and use a jump kick followed by pound." Zaroff said triumphantly.

the buneary then got up and jumped into the air and went straight for the cranidos hitting it straight in the gut doing a lot of damage. Then the buneary hit the cranidos again in the gut with it's ear. Leaving the cranidos badly hurt and barely able to stand.

"Okay cranidos, now use take down." Josh said knowing that he wouldn't win this round.

The cranidos recklessly charged at buneary and the hit was so great that both buneary and cranidos fainted from the attack.

Wow. That was a bold finishing move. "Good job buneary." He returned buneary to the ball.

Josh, without a word, took cranidos back into his ball. "Well, this is my last pokemon and you still have two left. But the fight is not over yet."