News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// @Luigi: I dunno, I was bored. xD
And... Her new outfit pretty much looks like this, -click- , the girl on the left, but with Shaelyn's head and hair and all that, her hair tied in a ponytail now, and she isn't wearing the bandana anymore.

@Felldoh: Lol. Scared? xD

Dr.Hobo2

Fell

Ooc// Yes.........Maybe.......idk.........

Ic// The starly noticed him and his zangoose, and sensed they wanted to fight. He reared up, and spread his wings, the bright shiny colour of his bright brown wings shining in the sun. They got into fighting positions.

Ooc// Lol, I used the british spelling of color for teh lulz. :P

Spongebob does not approve

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: FearItself on October 14, 2007, 02:36:55 PM
Ooc// @Luigi: I dunno, I was bored. xD
And... Her new outfit pretty much looks like this, -click- , the girl on the left, but with Shaelyn's head and hair and all that, her hair tied in a ponytail now, and she isn't wearing the bandana anymore.

@Felldoh: Lol. Scared? xD

OOC// I like your galactic uniforms better than the games... Can I get a second character on Team Galactic with the guy on the right?

Fell

Ooc// I am listening to "Beautiful" By creed, and it kinda suits Shaelyn, or Venus. Creepy........

Ic// Martin ordered his zangoose to use quick attack on the Starly, Zangoose sprang.

The Starly quickly flew away, and retalliated with a fury attack, it's sharp beak jabbing quickly multiple times into Blast. Blast winced in pain. "Blast! Use slash now!" Blast whipped out a slash attack on the Starly, it went down in one hit.

Martin threw the pokeball. It started shaking back and forth. It blinked, then stopped. CAUGHT! It was Martin's lucky day.

Or so he thought.......

FearItself

Ooc// Heh, I guess you could, Luigi. Though, he's just a rip-off (recolor) of the rival's dad. Maybe you could change the character up a little, but still have the outfit.

IC// Shaelyn walked along the grassy route under the Bike Trail, looking up at the many trainers that ride along the upper route, oblivious to what was below them. She grinned another slight grin and gave an evil chuckle to herself. This mission seemed like it would be fun. She'd be able to break someone's spirit and not feel guilty about it, after all, now it was her job. Secretly, she really wanted to be successful in this mission, and be able to influence Martin to join her in Team Galactic.

"Wait!" Venus called from the cave.

Shaelyn stopped mid-step, turning around immediately. "What?" she asked curiously.

"Take this. You may find it useful." Venus called out to her again, giving a strong toss of her right hand, and then of her left.

The two objects came at Shaelyn at a relatively slow speed. She caught the first one, which was a small device with a red button on it. She knew what that was. The second object was definately bigger: it was the remote control that went with the other small object. Ah.. I see. she thought, giving Venus a nod before turning around and heading on her way again. Shaelyn decided to head towards Oreburgh, aiming to foil the boy's plans to win a gym badge.

Fell

Ooc// "Who's got my back", and "Stand here with me" both by Creed, kinda fit my character.   :robotsurprised:

Ic// Martin walked into Oreburgh, and went to the mines, where he sasw Josh standing infront of the entrance.

Ooc// Josh's pokemon for my battle are gonna be, Nosepass, Larvitar, and Sheildon.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// okay, thanks. i can see it now.

Ic// "Go Aron!" Josh let out an aron.

"C'mon out Riolu!" He let riolu out.

"Rio!" Said the riolu with determination.

"Quick, use iron defense."

The aron seemed to turn more metalic and it's defence sharply rose.

"Use a quick attack."

The riolu ran quickl;y up to the aron and punched it which made a loud clang to the aron's steel skin. The aron wasn't even effected by the attack.

"Use metal claw, now!"

the aron's front leg glowed as it clawed at the Riolu with a direct hit.

"Hold it together riolu and use a force palm."

Once again, the riolu perfectly executed the attack but the aron didn't budge.

Wow, this is one tough guy. What am I going to do? maybe I should do what I did earlier. "Riolu, just stand ther and take the next attack.

What in saint hell is this boy doing. Oh well, I supose he's given up. "Tackle the riolu and keep on doing it."

The aron rammed into the riolu and then right afterwards geared up to attack again. Which he did. The riolu stood there tacking each attack and right before the riolu was about to faint, Zaroff shouted. "Endure, now!" Again, the aron attacked but the riolu stood there and blocked it this time. Now he was barely standing. "You know what to do now. Counter!" Just like before, the riolu suddenly was surging with energy as he ran forward and made a direct hit on the aron. It sent the aron flying into the wall knocking him out.

Josh stood there amazed at this. "Well...I've got to say...You are a great trainer and you deserve this badge." He then walked up to Zaroff, patted him on the shoulder and handed him the badge. "You've earned this."

"Thank you." He said smiling to him. He then walked up to his riolu and knealt down to him. "You did a great job. Keep up the good work but for now, you deserve a rest." He patted the riolu on the head and gave him a smile.

"Rio!" He said even though he was ready to collapse.

"Good job." He returned the riolu back to the pokeball. "And I hope that every gym leader is as tough as you."

"Don't worry, they are. Some are even stronger and tougher than I am. Remember, this is only the first gym."

"I'll remember that." Zaroff said leaving the gym and heading to the pokemon center.

Fell

Ooc// I updated my profile with my newly caught starly, which is named Fleet wing.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff decided after going to the pokemon center that he'd go to the mines again. Once he got to the mines he was surprised to see Martin and Josh standing there ready to fight. Woah, the guy's pretty fast for a fat guy. "Hey Martin. I hope you do good with the gym battle!" I think I'll stay and watch this.

Fell

Ooc// I'm gonna wait for Fear.  I feel she needs to be here.

FearItself

Shaelyn made her way back into Oreburgh, though making sure to keep in the nearby trees, knowing that if Martin saw her, it would most likely foil her primary plan. She made her way past the mines, not inside, but beside, and then started to make her way up the outside of the cave. She situated herself atop the cave, perched beneath one of the many metallic pole lines holding the mine together. There, she blended in, and had a good view of the battle that would be coming.

Avion-Finch

From the girl's pokeball came a bidoof and from Avion came Topaz

"A bidoof eh? this'll be fun" said Avion with a smile "Ok Topaz start with a thunderbolt!" said Avion

*else where*

Zak was making his way to oreburgh to go to jubilife then into Canalave to meet with the team aqua leader, all the while humming the print error tune from g/s/c.

"ah yes, Team Tundra, I like the sound of that, heheh" said Zak

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Fell

Ic// "Hey Martin! Did you forget or something? It's past 12:00!"

"I got......Distracted. But I'm here now!"

"Well then! Let's go!" He led Martin inside the mines. "There's a passage here that's inhabited by Onyx. We try to avoid that area, since they're very territorrial."

Martin was led to a large ampitheater like room. "This is the quarry. We're gonna use it for our battle today."

Martin looked on as he thought up a strategy.