Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Ooc// Anyone can join!  :robothappy:

Spongebob does not approve

MD_Slider

Character Profile

Name: Miles

Personality: When he's with friends or by himself he's very eccentric, funny, witty, and spontaneous.  When he is with people he doesn't know, however, he is pretty shy, introverted and arrogant.  He is always very artistic, creative, and liberal. Vegetarian.  Goofy and kind of superficial.

Appearance: Height: 5 foot 7
Weight: 130 lbs. (skinny but with a toned body)
Hair:  Brown, short and disheveled
Clothing: (Cold): A green long sleeved shirt with brown jeans.  (Warm):  No shirt with an open and ripped at the sleeves jacket and brown jeans. No shoes.

History: Miles was never accepted by his extremely conservative family so he chose to leave home and start a journey with pokemon. 

Starter Pokemon:

Breed Of Pokemon - Eevee (whoops, i thought by first evolution that it could have evolved once :P)
Nickname -
Gender - Male
Moveset - Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand

Favorite Pokemon Type: Grass

FearItself

Ooc// MD, Leafeon isn't a first-evolution Pokemon. ^_^;;
Please pick a first-evolution Pokemon as your starter.

Dr.Hobo2

Wimpy just because I have a buneary? If i remember right. Venus had the evolution of a buneary. I don't see her calling Venus a wimp. But what am I to do? He's taken out one of my pokemon with ease and will probably do the same for the others. Even if I did defeat Dusknoir, I bet he'd have more pokemon and there's still Shaylien. Boy do I need help now.

Ooc// Wow, that was probably the most thoughts I've had in one post. :P

Fell

Ic// Starly found Boogie. He went down to try to get his attention.

Meanwhile, Martin wasn't just gonna do nothing there. He decided to help Zaroff out.

"Ugh....go.....Budew!" Budew came out quietly. Martin checked his pokedex, and found out Budew has learned mega drain after defeating Nosepass. "Go, use mega mega drain on the dusknoir..."

Budew went and used mega drain.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 15, 2007, 02:37:42 PM
Ic// Starly found Boogie. He went down to try to get his attention.

Meanwhile, Martin wasn't just gonna do nothing there. He decided to help Zaroff out.

"Ugh....go.....Budew!" Budew came out quietly. Martin checked his pokedex, and found out Budew has learned mega drain after defeating Nosepass. "Go, use mega mega drain on the dusknoir..."

Budew went and used mega drain.

"Thanks Martin for helping me." He siad knowing that he would need this help and any other he could recieve. Even still, with two pokemon on my side, this is going to be tough.

Avion-Finch

Ooc// is it ok that I time warped to the end of the bidoof battle?

Avion commanded yet another thunderbolt frying the last bidoof.

"....come back baddy." said the girl as she recalled her last pokemon

"Finally its over." said Avion with a sigh.

"Darn, y'all are strong, well see ya" said the girl as she walked away.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

MD_Slider

OoC: Um, I don't mean to sound lazy or anything but is there anyway that someone can maybe give me a little synopsis of what's going on so i can figure out where to direct my character or should i just read..the...entire...thing?

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Oh yeah, that reminds me. Should we post some sort of summary of what's happened so far?

Transient Link

ooc// looks like wendsday is a big no too :( well ill make the most of it now ;)

ic/

grunt: here fire resistant cloak, Special black boots great for any walking situation. Gloves heat resistant, ha here take these shades they have a scanner feature that allows you to scan the area for targets. YOUR targets already been uploaded onto it.

"uh....ok... didnt realize you guys were "this" high tech"
he said as he put all of the equipment on

grunt: good your suited up your target was last seen entering the mines you know what to do

"watch it grunt I dont take orders"
the grunt jumped surpised at his sudden cold tone he thought it was just like his bosses
grunt: um... uh yes sir good luck

" I dont need luck!"

he walked out and onto the roads he headed towards the mines
I hope you can forgive me someday shaelyn.....

ooc/ ah yes for mikes new appearance its simple. Think of the matrix only 10 times more bad ass and you got it ;)

FearItself

Ooc// Lol, yes Avion, it's okay. xP

DH2, could you give MD a synopsis? If you want, you can post it in the thread, and I'll make a link to it on the front page so others can read it.

Avion-Finch

Zak was walking out of the mines.

"that sucked......I am never going in that mine, EVER again.....bloody eevee...." said Zak as he walked out of the mine.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: FearItself on October 15, 2007, 03:52:50 PM

DH2, could you give MD a synopsis? If you want, you can post it in the thread, and I'll make a link to it on the front page so others can read it.

Okay, so this is basically what's happened that's fairly important. Right now, most everybody is at the Orebourgh City Mines. Team Galactic has put a mind control device on Shaylien turning her to the dark Galactic side. Just now, she has put another mind control device on Martin and now I, Zaroff, am trying not to fall to their evil plans. (Um...I could probably make a better one so don't link this to the front page. :P)

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 15, 2007, 03:59:06 PM
Quote from: FearItself on October 15, 2007, 03:52:50 PM

Okay, so this is basically what's happened that's fairly important. Right now, most everybody is at the Orebourgh City Mines. Team Galactic has put a mind control device on Shaylien turning her to the dark Galactic side. Just now, she has put another mind control device on Martin and now I, Zaroff, am trying not to fall to their evil plans. (Um...I could probably make a better one so don't link this to the front page. :P)
ooc//you didnt even bother to mention me :(

Joeofmars

OoC//Yeah...I think I need to know what's going on also >_<.

Why is this Starly looking for me?

Also,DH2,i'm not in Oreburgh.I'm in Jubilife.

IC//A shiny Starly stood in front of Boogie,seeming like it wanted to get his attention.

"What's going on..."