An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 15, 2007, 04:01:23 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 15, 2007, 03:59:06 PM
Quote from: FearItself on October 15, 2007, 03:52:50 PM
Ooc// Lol, yes Avion, it's okay. xP

DH2, could you give MD a synopsis? If you want, you can post it in the thread, and I'll make a link to it on the front page so others can read it.

Okay, so this is basically what's happened that's fairly important. Right now, most everybody is at the Orebourgh City Mines. Team Galactic has put a mind control device on Shaylien turning her to the dark Galactic side. Just now, she has put another mind control device on Martin and now I, Zaroff, am trying not to fall to their evil plans. (Um...I could probably make a better one so don't link this to the front page. :P)
ooc//you didnt even bother to mention me :(
Oh right. Mike, right now, is against Team Galactic and these mind control devices...And he is also heading toward the Orebourgh mines. (sorry if this is a bit short, I just want to convey what's generally happening.) And @ Joe, I said most not everybody. ;)

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 15, 2007, 04:04:45 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 15, 2007, 04:01:23 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 15, 2007, 03:59:06 PM
Quote from: FearItself on October 15, 2007, 03:52:50 PM
Ooc// Lol, yes Avion, it's okay. xP

DH2, could you give MD a synopsis? If you want, you can post it in the thread, and I'll make a link to it on the front page so others can read it.

Okay, so this is basically what's happened that's fairly important. Right now, most everybody is at the Orebourgh City Mines. Team Galactic has put a mind control device on Shaylien turning her to the dark Galactic side. Just now, she has put another mind control device on Martin and now I, Zaroff, am trying not to fall to their evil plans. (Um...I could probably make a better one so don't link this to the front page. :P)
ooc//you didnt even bother to mention me :(
Oh right. Mike, right now, is against Team Galactic and these mind control devices...And he is also heading toward the Orebourgh mines. (sorry if this is a bit short, I just want to convey what's generally happening.) And @ Joe, I said most not everybody. ;)
ooc/ you could have mentioned how he is slowly slipping into darkness and going a little insane.

Fell

Fleetwing gave Boogie the note containing the distress call.

Spongebob does not approve

Joeofmars

Boogie read the note and Shantae read it over his shoulder.

"You gotta be kidding me."

Boogie started running back to Oreburgh,not even realizing the darkness of the cave he had walked through many times before.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Gah! This is so annoying. I can't continue the battle (none the less, this story line.) until Luigi gets on...Unless Fear took over the battle. ;) >_>;

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 15, 2007, 04:13:23 PM
Ooc// Gah! This is so annoying. I can't continue the battle (none the less, this story line.) until Luigi gets on...Unless Fear took over the battle. ;) >_>;
ooc// I dont think I can allow that ;)

Triforce_Luigi

Dusknoir was hit by the Mega Drain. Shawn decided to send in Roserade to help out. "Use Toxic on Budew, but stay hidden." She leapt into the shadows and reached to Budew in an attempt to poison it.      OOC@DH2 Well excuse me for having school.

Fell

"Budew! Watch out!" Budew leaped smartly aside, and took the sapped energy from Dusknoir.

"Go Blast! Help Budew!" Blast was sent out, "Use fury cutter!" Blast used fury cutter on roserade.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 15, 2007, 05:15:14 PM
Dusknoir was hit by the Mega Drain. Shawn decided to send in Roserade to help out. "Use Toxic on Budew, but stay hidden." She leapt into the shadows and reached to Budew in an attempt to poison it.      OOC@DH2 Well excuse me for having school.
ooc//Sorry, I meant it more of a joke. ^.^;

Ic// The buneary lunged at the dusknoir trying to land the ice punch.

Triforce_Luigi

This was starting to get annoying. "Shaelyn, is tentacool up to a fight?" Roserade and Dusknoir dodged. Dusknoir used Blizzard and Roserade used Magical Leaf to attack all three enemies.

gamemasterdevil

While the battle was going on, Anzu had quietly left. She decided to change her plans..but it'd all work out in the end.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Joeofmars

Boogie and Shantae finally got to the other side of the cave.He started running faster to the cave.

Why was Shaelyn holding him captive?He thought to himself.

Dr.Hobo2

Buneary dodged the blizard attack but the magical leaf hit her but not too badly.

"Go for another ice punch! And give it all you've got." Zaroff shouted. This is really getting out of hand. I need a miracle to happen.

The buneary quickly jumped back into the air and went for dusknoir for another attack.

gamemasterdevil

Stopping at the tree Aeon was stationed at, she found herself looking at nothing. But she knew better. Communicating, she told the air what had happened.

"Is that so?..heh, let's pay them a little visit, then. I guess we'll have to get involved if we're to find out more about this little inside job, now aren't we?"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

Dusknoir dodged and used Blizzard, followed by Toxic.