News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Shaelyn grinned. This was just the crazy reaction she had expected if she was right about his plan. He was after the technology in the chip that made her turn to Team Galactic. Her grin grew a slight bit as she reached her hand behind her, feeling around for a spot on her neck until she came across an unusually smooth lump on her neck that felt like metal. Bingo.

She tossed out Onix's pokeball and released the large rock beast, tossing that pokeball out with her free-hand of course.

"If you tell Alakazam to attack, I'll detach this chip and I'll have Onix crush it. If you come any closer, I'll do the same. If you even try anything, this chip is as good as destroyed. Do you really want to take that risk?"

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 16, 2007, 02:39:14 PM
Shaelyn grinned. This was just the crazy reaction she had expected if she was right about his plan. He was after the technology in the chip that made her turn to Team Galactic. Her grin grew a slight bit as she reached her hand behind her, feeling around for a spot on her neck until she came across an unusually smooth lump on her neck that felt like metal. Bingo.

"If you tell Alakazam to attack, I'll detach this chip and crush it underneath my foot. If you come any closer, I'll do the same. If you even try anything, this chip is as good as destroyed. Do you really want to take that risk?"

he cackled
"and you would risk death from it!"

he couldnt help himself he was shaking from his anger

"even if you do survive ILL KILL YOU MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

his final bluff his last hope of keeping sane on this

Fell

Ic// C'mon Boogie.....Where are you?

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Wait a minute...Didn't Shaelyn put another one of those chips on Martin? If this guy finds out then Martin's as good as gone. Zaroff started looking for Martin so he could warn him of the impending danger.

Ooc// W00T Rank up!

Transient Link

ooc/ k i gtg ill make my daily digital media post tommarow see yah and man is this getting good

FearItself

"So your whole life is on this chip, huh? That's pathetic Mike, really pathetic."

Shaelyn wrapped her thumb and index finger around the sides of the chip, pulling it off of her skin without much force at all. She held her hand in the air, looking like she were about to drop the device.

"Onix, get ready." Shaelyn said with a returning grin. "If this is what he wants, he isn't getting it."

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 16, 2007, 02:46:45 PM
"So your whole life is on this chip, huh? That's pathetic Mike, really pathetic."

Shaelyn wrapped her thumb and index finger around the sides of the chip, pulling it off of her skin without much force at all. She held her hand in the air, looking like she were about to drop the device.

"Onix, get ready." Shaelyn said with a returning grin. "If this is what he wants, he isn't getting it."

ooc// ok i cant resist one more post
ic/ mike watched in horror as his only hope at freedom was destroyed
he knew what had to be done now

"ive been out played it seems......"
he grinned
"but I will still hold to my word... ALAKAZAM PSYBEAM ON SHAELYN GO!!!!!!!!!!"

alakazam obeys knowing his master knew best

Joeofmars

"Where?"Boogie yelled back to Martin.He was still running in the darkness.

Fell

"Near the large quarry!!! Hurry!" Hmmmm....... "Go, Blast! Use Swords dance!" The swords dance illuminated the cave for a few minutes.

FearItself

Onix reacted almost immediately to the command. He quickly moved in front of Shaelyn, using his body to absorb the damage from the Psybeam attack. Fortunately, unlike Psychic, Psybeam was a beam of energy instead of telekinesis. He roared loudly from the pain, being pushed back slightly into Shaelyn, but she was able to stay standing and support herself as Onix kept backing into her.

That's it, I can't just stand here and wait to make him fail his so-called mission. Shaelyn thought to herself, reaching out her hand that held the device in it. She lifted it high, and then thrust her hand back down, smashing the small device against Onix's rock-hard back. The device fell to the ground in too many pieces to count, and was then trampled over by the fact that Onix was being pushed back on top of it. Perfect.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 16, 2007, 02:55:12 PM
"Near the large quarry!!! Hurry!" Hmmmm....... "Go, Blast! Use Swords dance!" The swords dance illuminated the cave for a few minutes.
Zaroff saw Martin from the sword dance his zanzagoose used. He then went toward him with light foot steps trying not to cause to much attention to come to him.

Fell

"Zaroff? Hey, did you see Boogie and his girlfriend running by?"

Dr.Hobo2

"No, but what's important now is that we need to get out of here." Zaroff said in a whisper that was slightly alarmed knowing that Mike would do anything to get the chip that's on Martin's neck now. "There's no time to explain now!"

Fell

"Alright, we should find Boogie though... He might be lost here." Martin said as he got up. He winced, it was hard to walk, but he forced himslef to go. "Blast, I'm gonna need you to keep an eye out." Blast nodded, and followed them.

Dr.Hobo2

"But we're talking about a li-" He stopped there thinking that he shouldn't panic him with that fact. "Okay, let's find them first but we have to hurry!"