News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

Boogie looked at Shaelyn.He looked at her with disgust.

How could she just join up like that?

How can we trust her again?

He looked over at Shantae,she had the same look.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 17, 2007, 07:00:09 PM
Boogie looked at Shaelyn.He looked at her with disgust.

How could she just join up like that?

How can we trust her again?

He looked over at Shantae,she had the same look.

As Shawn walked out, he saw the mistrustful looks of Shaelyn's friends and felt a strange sort of pity for her. He checked to see if the kid was following and went on.

FearItself

"I can remove the chip from Martin." Shaelyn replied, her mood a bit more depressive after seeing Boogie's and Shantae's looks. She knew that they weren't there on that route outside of Oreburgh when Mike told them all about the chip in her neck, and how it controlled her thoughts. Shaelyn couldn't control herself therefore, but she felt fully responsible for the way Boogie and Shantae saw her.

Nevertheless, she walked over to Martin, stepping up behind him. Her fingers began to gently search through the hairs at the base of his skull, not wanting to hurt him in case he had gotten a concussion or whatnot during all that happened in and out of the cave. Finding the small device, she wrapped her two fingers around it and pulled it out, hearing a slight pop as if the device was leeched to his skin. It would do harm to his brain though, except maybe giving him a slight headache, because he was barely influenced by the device, maybe not even at all yet. Shaelyn dropped the device to the ground, crushing it beneath her foot and then kicking dirt over the many disassembled pieces so no one would notice.

"That should free him." Shaelyn said, stepping back in case Boogie or Shantae didn't trust her with what she had done. She put her hands behind her back, looking over to the couple, guilt still on her face. Would they ever accept her again after what she had done?

Fell

"Ah!" Martin winced as the device came off. He didn't really feel different, but his head did hurt a bit.

Spongebob does not approve

gamemasterdevil

Aeon was a few feet behind Shawn, following him. "Let me ask you a question. Why did that girl's attitude suddenly change?"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

missingnomaster

OOC// John will. He never even saw shaelyn evil. Although when he will meet up with the rest of the group I don't know.

Triforce_Luigi

"that is on a need to know basis. You do not need to know.

gamemasterdevil

"Secretive, aren't we?" Aeon asked with a chuckle. "That's fine..I'll find out eventually." He smirked to himself, his hands going up and adjusting the hat on his head. Once he found out more, the real fun would begin.

"Ree?" Anzu whispered into Aeon's ear. She had jumped onto his shoulder again. Once receiving a quick nod, she jumped off and headed deeper into Oreburgh...
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link

ic// mike ran out of the mines only to see the group with shaelyn up ahead he returned alakazam to his pokeball not to show hostility

he waved

"hey guys!!!!"

he ran up to them hoping all would go well....

gamemasterdevil

"She's going to explore Oreburgh for me in case I don't make the team. I'm going to need a place to stay, won't I?" Aeon smirked rather..mischieviously. "Oh, by the way..my name's Aeon."

Flying Chickens

Well, I'm a bit too lazy to go cycling through 122 pages of RP to find a post saying, "No more characters," at any point.

So I shall join, and if you are indeed done taking members in, it is fine.
I will however wait for you to say you are before hunting down Pokemon pictures and making my team.
Anyways.

Name: Nik

Personality: Quiet and thoughtful, yet often makes a spectacle of himself by making jokes and being strange. Speaks what's on his mind wiithout thinking if surprised.

Description: Is about 4'5 tall. Wears a black hoodie, and black cargo pants. Has chestnut hair that is a bit bushy in the back, flat on the top, and hangs over his forehead on the front. Often reaches up to scratch the back of his head. Has dark circles under his wide, bored eyes. His nose is small, and his mouth is often in a perplexed frown, except when laughing when he shows his wide grin and gleaming white teeth. He hunches over and sags at his knees when tired, but stands tall most often. Has slightly tanned skin, except for a charcoal shaded burn on the back of his left hand, given to him by a Magmortar he once fought.

History: Grew up, hand was burned by a Magmortar, the usual.

FearItself

Ooc// It's never too late to join, Orgizirtee. Of course you can join. ^__^

Joeofmars

Boogie looked over at what Shaelyn had done.

"What did you do?What's going on here?"

FearItself

"Team Galactic invented these mind-control chips they use to 'persuade' new recruits to join them. It overrides a person's braincells and lets the Galactic ones take over, so the victim can't control their own thoughts. That's why I turned on you all." Shaelyn explained, looking over to Boogie after explaining. "If I hadn't removed the chip from Martin this soon, the same would have happened to him."