News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Nik gawked at the city before him, rising out of the ground like mechanical mountains. He scanned the area quickly, and saw what he wanted. He rushed over to the Pokemon Centre, and stepped inside. The sliding doors slammed shut behind him, as he stepped up to the counter. He handed the nurse two frost covered Poke-balls. "Hello. I would like a room to stay in and... I don't suppose you can de-frost some Pokemon? A Starly and a Shinx to be exact? Thank you." The nurse handed him a room key, and pointed down the hall to his room. He picked up Snorunt and walked to the door. He opened it and walked inside. He tossed his backpack to the floor and plopped down on the bed. So far he had seen no other trainers.
None. And he had set out in hopes of making some new friends too...

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff entered the cave and started walking around with riolu. Then a zubat apeared. "Oh, a flying poisin type, that's a perfect combination against a grass type! Go riolu!"

"Rio!" Said riolu as he jumped forward eager for a fight.

"Let's do this. Start with a quick attack." Said Zaroff.

The riolu sped up to the zubat and gave it a punch. The zubat used supersonic which hit the riolu dirrectly causing him to become confused.

"Use force palm!" Zaroff said not realizing Riolu was confused.

The riolu jumped forward but slammed straight into a rock.

Uh oh, he must have been confused. I better take my chances now with that great ball I grabbed. He threw a pokeball at the zubat and it captured it successfully. "Yes! You know, I think I'll name you Batty!" He picked up the pokeball and attached it to his belt. He then went over to his Riolu and picked it up until it regain full consiousness. "You did a good job Riolu."

gamemasterdevil

Aeon walked in, making sure he caught every detail he could. His eyes were swimming around inside his eyes like fish.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

"You will have to talk to the commander. She is somewhere. Find her yourself."

gamemasterdevil

"So I'm expected to know where to go?" Aeon asked, chuckling. "At least show me to her room. You can then rid yourself of my presence there."

---------

It had to be around here somewhere...

Anzu continued to walk up and down the streets of Oreburgh. It had been already 10 minutes, and still nothing. She hoped she could find it. It'd save her and Aeon the time of searching for it tomorrow.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff walked out of the cave still carrying his Riolu. He saw Anzu walking around town. Hm...It seems a bit late to be walking around town but then again someone would think the same of me if they was me.

gamemasterdevil

"..Covenient," Aeon said, sounding surprised. "Very well then. I'm sure we'll meet up again soon." Walking forward, Aeon found the first door on his left. Getting close to it, he gave four swift knocks.

----------------

Anzu's ears perked upon hearing Zaroff's footsteps. Turning her head slightly, her eyes made contact with the boy's.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff locked eyes with her and he just sirt if stared for a few seconds. "Um...hi." He said nervously.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Yes, I apologize for rushing. I am trying to catch up with the whole group right now. Otherwise there isn't much interaction if everyone is always ahead of me! Also, someone mind telling me what city everyone is in at the moment?

gamemasterdevil

"Hello?" Aeon said at the door, knocking a few more times. "Anyone present in the room?"

---------------

"Mm," Anzu gave a nod to Zaroff. He didn't seem like a bad person. Too bad. She needed to find someone who might belong to another team. Walking up to Zaroff, she sat down in front of him. Maybe she could find something out by talking to his pokemon...

Standing up for a second, she poorly mimicked a trainer throwing out a pokeball.

Transient Link

ooc/ thanks for waiting up fear I owe you one

ic//

mike gaped
"you knew about this"

he rubbed the back of his neck

he laughed
"rough doesnt even begin to discribe it.. Im still worried though I dont know when the chip was put on me. I think it was when I came to oreburgh to look for you after your injury... sigh my mind was ripped to peices and im still getting dizzy spells. Yet I think it will be alright so long as I keep FAR away from those chips. Im sure its the same with you right?"

he laughed again feeling at peace for shaelyns understanding it felt like a huge weight lifted off of his shoulders.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 19, 2007, 07:40:59 AM

ic//

mike gaped
"you knew about this"

he laughed
"rough doesnt even begin to discribe it.. Im still worried though I dont know when the chip was put on me. I think it was when I came to oreburgh to look for you after your injury... sigh my mind was ripped to peices and im still getting dizzy spells. Yet I think it will be alright so long as I keep FAR away from those chips. Im sure its the same with you right?"

he laughed again feeling at peace for shaelyns understanding it felt like a huge weight lifted off of his shoulders.
Ooc// I like how everyone just sort of ignores my question.  :P

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 19, 2007, 07:43:17 AM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 19, 2007, 07:40:59 AM

ic//

mike gaped
"you knew about this"

he laughed

Ooc// I like how everyone just sort of ignores my question.  :P
ooc/ what? I suppose they sent you as my replacement? whats the question again?

FearItself

Ooc// I'm not sure, Orgizirtee, but I think Avion is off in Solaceon, and most of us are in Oreburgh, or maybe someone is in Eterna, I'm not sure. xP

IC// "What do you want?" Venus asked with an annoyed tone as her nap was interrupted by a knock on her door.

---------

"Yeah, same here. The more you let the chip control you, the more it hurts when it's gone." Shaelyn replied, giving a slight chuckle after hearing Mike chuckle himself. Talking to Mike seemed to bring her mood up a bit more from when her Pokemon had cheered her up. She gave a deep sigh after, looking out on the sight of the rest of Oreburgh and the sunset that was about to come. Back in her home city of Foretree in Hoenn, she could never see the sunset, so this was a nice experience.