News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avion-Finch

Quote from: FearItself on October 19, 2007, 01:18:59 PM
Ooc// I'm not sure, Orgizirtee, but I think Avion is off in Solaceon, and most of us are in Oreburgh, or maybe someone is in Eterna, I'm not sure. xP

IC// "What do you want?" Venus asked with an annoyed tone as her nap was interrupted by a knock on her door.

---------

"Yeah, same here. The more you let the chip control you, the more it hurts when it's gone." Shaelyn replied, giving a slight chuckle after hearing Mike chuckle himself. Talking to Mike seemed to bring her mood up a bit more from when her Pokemon had cheered her up. She gave a deep sigh after, looking out on the sight of the rest of Oreburgh and the sunset that was about to come. Back in her home city of Foretree in Hoenn, she could never see the sunset, so this was a nice experience.

Ooc// I'm at lost tower right now fighting a wild murkrow.

Ic//
The thunderwave hit the murkrow paralyzing it and making it slower.
Despite this the murkrow still managed to rush towards Topaz for a night slash attack, which hit topaz hard, but it still survived.
"ok Topaz, hit it with a flamethrower" ordered Avion, at which Topaz shot a blazing fire beam at the murkrow.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Joeofmars

OoC//I know that my two characters(Boogie and Shantae)are in the Oreburgh Pokemon Center,sleeping.And that Felldohs character(Martin)is in the PC also.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on October 19, 2007, 01:18:59 PM
Ooc// I'm not sure, Orgizirtee, but I think Avion is off in Solaceon, and most of us are in Oreburgh, or maybe someone is in Eterna, I'm not sure. xP

IC// "What do you want?" Venus asked with an annoyed tone as her nap was interrupted by a knock on her door.

---------

"Yeah, same here. The more you let the chip control you, the more it hurts when it's gone." Shaelyn replied, giving a slight chuckle after hearing Mike chuckle himself. Talking to Mike seemed to bring her mood up a bit more from when her Pokemon had cheered her up. She gave a deep sigh after, looking out on the sight of the rest of Oreburgh and the sunset that was about to come. Back in her home city of Foretree in Hoenn, she could never see the sunset, so this was a nice experience.
Ooc// Oreburgh? Curses! I was just there but then I thought since I was rushing a bit I would delete that post. To Oreburgh! And more rushing a bit!

Ic// Nik hopped out of bed and stretched. He looked over to where his Snorunt sat, happily frosting the glass over then watching it melt. He opened the door and waved over to it to follow. As he passed by the reception desk he traded the room key for his Pokemon, and headed east out of Jubilife City. He strolled happily with his Snorunt, chatting animatedly as he went. After some time he was just bringing back up the subject of the tea when he ran into the side of a rocky wall. He rubbed the back of his head and inspected the wall. A cave entrance was a few feet away from him. He approached it and popped his head around the corner to look inside. Zubats and Geodudes all minding their own business filled the cave. "Well, Snorunt. Looks like we're going to have to go through here to reach whatever that city was called. He and Snorunt stepped inside, taking great care not to attract the attention of the wild Pokemon. As he neared the end, a Zubat flew at him from behind. Snorunt hopped between Nik and the Zubat. "Um, no!" Nik cried as he picked up Snorunt and dashed for the exit. Almost there...! Nik dived out the exit. He felt himself hit the ground with a heavy "Thud" followed by him rolling with thuds coming from his front and his back. With a final thud, he came to a stop. He opened his eyes weakly. His body ached all over. The last thing he saw was a girl and a boy staring into the sky before darkness engulfed him.

gamemasterdevil

"Sorry to disturb one of your stature, miss," Aeon replied. "But I was wondering how one could join your team."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on October 19, 2007, 07:26:33 AM
"Hello?" Aeon said at the door, knocking a few more times. "Anyone present in the room?"

---------------

"Mm," Anzu gave a nod to Zaroff. He didn't seem like a bad person. Too bad. She needed to find someone who might belong to another team. Walking up to Zaroff, she sat down in front of him. Maybe she could find something out by talking to his pokemon...

Standing up for a second, she poorly mimicked a trainer throwing out a pokeball.
Zaroff just stood there with a blank stare. "...eh?" Is it trying to tell me something?

Fell

Ooc// Just tell me when it's alright to get up from my sleep. ;) Cus' i'm not sure when the story needs to move on.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff looked at his watch and realized that it was not too far from morning so he figured he'd better get back to his room and check on his pokemon he left there. He walked into the pokecenter and entered the room. The two pokemon were still there sleeping but the food bowl was empty. I guess they liked my midnight snack I left them. He put Riolu on his little bed and Zaroff then colapsed again on his bed and started sleeping.

Ooc// I suppose it could be morning in the next post or two.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 19, 2007, 02:23:11 PM
Zaroff looked at his watch and realized that it was not too far from morning so he figured he'd better get back to his room and check on his pokemon he left there. He walked into the pokecenter and entered the room. The two pokemon were still there sleeping but the food bowl was empty. I guess they liked my midnight snack I left them. He put Riolu on his little bed and Zaroff then colapsed again on his bed and started sleeping.

Ooc// I suppose it could be morning in the next post or two.
Ooc// Hmm, maybe.
At least now I've caught up with the majority.

Dr.Hobo2

The sun started to rise which woke Zaroff up. "C'mon sun, just give me five more minutes of sleep." He pulled the covers over his head and started sleeping again.

Fell

As the sun got up, Martin looked out of his window. Hmmm......A new day, a new Shaelyn, and hopefully a new badge.

"Time to go see Shaelyn." Martin gathered his stuff, and went out of the pokecenter.

missingnomaster

John had trained Floon against bioof and ponyta for a while, and since bronzor got no training, he had bronzor have a friendly battle with Zig. Zig won, because of having more experience, but they both enjoyed the battle. John then headed into the Eterna pokemon center and rented a room for the night, and got his pokemon healed. Not being with the group, he decided to sleep a little late.

Dr.Hobo2

Riolu woke up and jumped onto Zaroff's bed and started shaking him.

"Not right now. I'm tired." Zaroff said with his eyes still closed. I wonder if Martin will come get m- zzz...zzz Already, he was sleeping again.

Fell

Ooc// I forgot I was out of the center. So i'm outside.

Flying Chickens

Nik opened his eyes slowly. He was still lying on the ground, his arms flung in awkward directions. He stretched his arms out. "Well, sure beats sleeping on one of those beds at the Pokemon Centre." He looked behind him. Stairs, huh... Owch... He looked forward towards the city. He grinned excitedly as he reached for a Poke-ball. "Awesome! A Zangoose! Wow, it's tall. It looks like it might even be a human in costume, but you have to get up pretty early to pull the wool over my ears! Snorunt! Double Team followed by Icy Wind!" He said, pointing at Martin as he walked out of the Pokemon Centre.

Dr.Hobo2

Alright, I give up. I'll get up. "Yeah, I'm awake." He got out of bed returning all his pokemon except for riolu to their pokeballs. "So...Where are we going next?"