News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Ooc// GAH!!!!! SO CONFUSED!!! Where am I?! Am I outside of the pokemon center? Or in your room Zaroff?

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 19, 2007, 04:01:48 PM
Alright, I give up. I'll get up. "Yeah, I'm awake." He got out of bed returning all his pokemon except for riolu to their pokeballs. "So...Where are we going next?"
Ooc// Sorry, but that's void.
Felldohs forgot he was in Oreburgh, and you're in Eterna.
Kind of hard to speak to eachother in person from that distance. :P
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 19, 2007, 04:04:10 PM
Ooc// GAH!!!!! SO CONFUSED!!! Where am I?! Am I outside of the pokemon center? Or in your room Zaroff?
Shoot, I took too long AGAIN.
You're outside. You were in Oreburgh and Zaroff is in Eterna.

Avion-Finch

The fire scorched the murkrow, leaving it blankened and in pain.

"Ok then," said Avion as he reached for a pokeball "go pokeball!" said Avion as he threw a pokeball at the murkrow.

The pokeball shook for a bit, until it subsided and clicked.

"sweet," said Avion as he picked up the newly caught Murkrow, "I'll call him Soprano." he added.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 19, 2007, 04:05:16 PM
Alright, I give up. I'll get up. "Yeah, I'm awake." He got out of bed returning all his pokemon except for riolu to their pokeballs. "So...Where are we going next?"
Uh...No, Zaroff and Martin are both in Orebourgh. >_>;

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 19, 2007, 04:08:18 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 19, 2007, 04:05:16 PM
Uh...No, Zaroff and Martin are both in Orebourgh. >_>;
Ok...
My apologies, I'm confused as to who is where.
Now let me accidentally attack Martin.

Fell

Ooc// Okay, thanks for the help. :)

Ic// "Wait, WHAT?!" Martin was hit hard by icy wind. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T YOU ASK BEFORE A BATTLE?!"

Joeofmars

After a good night sleep Boogie awoke with a yawn.He had let out his pokemon the night before to sleep on the little beds in the room.Charmeleon slept like a guard god in sitting position next to Shantaes bed.Porygon slept next to her in the bed.

All of Boogies pokemon slept on little beds beside his.Their soft snores made a small tune wich made Boogie smile.

He got up and got dressed and while doing so Shantae awoke.

missingnomaster

OOC// So that makes 3 people with starly, 2 people with cyndaquil/quilava, 3(or maybe 4) with shinx line, and 2 people with zangoose at least I'm unique =D

Flying Chickens

Ic// "What the...?" Nik asked, confused, "since when can Pokemon talk? Erm... Umm... Snorunt! Come back!" Nik walked up to Martin, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry for attacking you... I thought you were a Pokemon, I guess I'm still a bit woozy from falling down those stairs..."

Fell

"Ummm.....Okay....I'm uh....Martin." Martin was really cold now.

Dr.Hobo2

"And I'm Zaroff." Said Zaroff.

"Rio!" Said the Riolu.

"Oh, and this is my Riolu." He said with a smile.

FearItself

Ooc// Hey, I'm unique too. ;_;

IC// Venus gave a sigh, sitting up from her previously-quaint nap and walking over towards the door. She opened it, lucky to have kept her uniform on instead of changing into pajamas like she was thinking of doing. Venus didn't have any more work to do besides what she commanded Shaelyn to do, and she felt it odd that she hadn't heard back from the girl yet. But she shook the thought away, realizing a potential recruit was right in front of her.

"How do you join? Well, you go pick out a uniform near the entrance and get your first mission from the other Commanders that aren't busy right now." Venus remarked with a slight bit of annoyance still. Recruiting wasn't usually her business, and she grew irritated when she had to do it, which was why she had attacked Shaelyn when she had to recruit, just to take out that anger.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 19, 2007, 04:14:38 PM
"Martin... Zaroff... Riolu... Cool. I'm Nik, from Blackthorn city, and this is Snorunt."

Fell

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 19, 2007, 04:17:13 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 19, 2007, 04:14:38 PM
"Martin... Zaroff... Riolu... Cool. I'm Nik, from Blackthorn city, and this is Snorunt."

"Nice to see you." Martin said. His hand shivering, he reached out his hand.

Ooc// I'm offering a handshake BTW.

Joeofmars

OoC//I'm unique!I have a Porygon!

Also:Martin,where exactly are you and Zaroff(Did I spell that right? >_>;;)I need to meet up with you.