News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Ooc// We're in oreburgh. :)

Also, I'm the only one with a budew, and a machop!!!

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh yeah, Martin, I just remembered, you still have that battle with Josh for your badge!" Zaroff said. "I'll go there right now so I can watch." And with that he and Riolu ran off to the mines where the dome was to watch the battle.

Ooc// g2g, Marching band. >_> and you did spell my name right Joe.

Flying Chickens

"Nice to meet you too." Nik said, shaking the outreached hand.

Ooc// They're in front of the Oreburgh Pokemon Centre.

Fell

"That's right! I have to go to a gym battle Nik. I'll see ya' later!"

Flying Chickens

"Bye!" Nik said happily, waving towards Martin and Zaroff. He looked down at Snorunt. "Well, I suppose I need to put you in the ball..." He said as Snorunt disappeared into the red flash.

Ooc// By the way, Fear. I don't suppose that Avatar Role Play will be moving along soon? Just asking.

Joeofmars

"Ya leaving without us?"Boogie said jokingly from behind Martin.He followed him to the mines.

Fell

"Oh! Boogie! You're up, yeah, you better catch up!" Martin joked.

Flying Chickens

Nik rubbed the back of his head as a boy wearing a strange hat ran past him, calling out to Martin.

Joeofmars

"Lets hope nothing crazy happens this time!"Shantae said,coming off more serious then the joke she had intended.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/ I am unique! I was the first to get Shinx and the rest are mine alone!

FearItself

Ooc// I'm waiting for Marluxia and Gamemasterdevil to reply before it starts moving along again. They're kind of the focus of a lot of the other characters' conversations.

IC// Seeing some of the others off in the distance of the town, Shaelyn quickly took out her four pokeballs from her belt and withdrew her Pokemon that were all laying around her so peacefully. She hated to wake them up like that, but she didn't want the others to see her new Pokemon, Gible. Shaelyn wanted to keep her as much of a surprise as she could.

I know why they're coming here.. Martin still has to fight Josh, and this time, he'll be able to. She thought to herself. Maybe Josh will let me fight for a badge too. she added in her mind, making her way down the side of the mine and starting to head towards its entrance.

Fell

ooc/ Our group is weird.

First is me. The Zangoose boy.

Then it's Boogie. With the funky hat.

Then Shaelyn. Who seems like the only normal person in our group.

Flying Chickens

Nik slouched over. Was everyone heading to the mine? Might as well follow.He began to walk towards the mine, then began running when he realized he might miss the start.

Transient Link

ic/ Mike noticed shaelyn staring at the sunset.

"It really is beutifull isnt it?”
he said as he turned toward the sunset.
"but theres still nothing quite as beautifull as a full moon on a clear night you know?"

ooc/ tired of typing on my wii to annoying see you guys tommarow

Avion-Finch

ooc// hey Fear, my Murkrow's moveset isnt too......cheap, is it?

Ic//
"well, lets go, this place is kinda creepy" said Avion,
"yeah, it is, lets go." replied Terra.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)