News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 19, 2007, 04:34:04 PM
ic/ Mike noticed shaelyn staring at the sunset.

"It really is beutifull isnt it?"
he said as he turned toward the sunset.
"but theres still nothing quite as beautifull as a full moon on a clear night you know?"

ooc/ tired of typing on my wii to annoying see you guys tommarow

Ooc// A little late there... xDD Shaelyn already ditched you.. again.. to follow Martin and company into the mines. But Mike could come along, I guess. xP

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 19, 2007, 04:34:04 PM
ic/ Mike noticed shaelyn staring at the sunset.

"It really is beutifull isnt it?"
he said as he turned toward the sunset.
"but theres still nothing quite as beautifull as a full moon on a clear night you know?"

ooc/ tired of typing on my wii to annoying see you guys tommarow
Ooc// Ok... And we're kind of way past that now. Otherwise you would've noticed me come toppling down the steps.

FearItself

Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 19, 2007, 04:34:57 PM
ooc// hey Fear, my Murkrow's moveset isnt too......cheap, is it?

Ic//
"well, lets go, this place is kinda creepy" said Avion,
"yeah, it is, lets go." replied Terra.

Ooc// It's not cheap unless you use the moves cheaply. Know what I mean?
Don't go all out on the fact that you can pretty much put someone in a lose-lose situation with the moveset your Murkrow has. Be reasonable, and the moveset won't be considered cheap.

missingnomaster

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 19, 2007, 04:32:02 PM
ooc/ Our group is weird.

First is me. The Zangoose boy.

Then it's Boogie. With the funky hat.

Then Shaelyn. Who seems like the only normal person in our group.

John isn't weird.... i dont think.

Fell

Once the group entered the mines. Martin led them to the quarry. Josh ws waiting for them.

"So, you ready?" "Yes, I am." martin said.

"Alright, we'll use the two pokemon that didn't fight. Larvitar and Budew will start. okay?"

"That's fine with me." "Then let's go!"

The battle started.

Spongebob does not approve

Avion-Finch

Quote from: FearItself on October 19, 2007, 04:37:11 PM
Quote from: Avion-Finch on October 19, 2007, 04:34:57 PM
ooc// hey Fear, my Murkrow's moveset isnt too......cheap, is it?

Ic//
"well, lets go, this place is kinda creepy" said Avion,
"yeah, it is, lets go." replied Terra.

Ooc// It's not cheap unless you use the moves cheaply. Know what I mean?
Don't go all out on the fact that you can pretty much put someone in a lose-lose situation with the moveset your Murkrow has. Be reasonable, and the moveset won't be considered cheap.
ooc// ok gotcha, no using Thunder wave, Confuse Ray, roost, nasty plot, in the same battle :P

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Joeofmars

OoC//I love the wierd little group!We are so different yet so close!

IC//"You can do it Martin!"Boogie screamed from the sidelines.

Flying Chickens

Nik stumbled in after the group into the dome. "Heh, I kinda wanted to tag along. It's pretty boring having only Snorunt to talk to... Also, I need to find out how this guy battles. For when I challenge the gym."

Fell

ooc//  ;D YES WE ARE!!!! YAY!!!!!

Ic// Josh sent out Larvitar, and Martin sent out Budew.

"Larvitar! Use screech!" Larvitar gave out an ear peircing screech. Budew's defenses were lowered.

"Budew use growth!" Budew used growth. It grew, and raised it's special attack.

Spongebob does not approve

Joeofmars

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 19, 2007, 04:42:45 PM
Nik stumbled in after the group into the dome. "Heh, I kinda wanted to tag along. It's pretty boring having only Snorunt to talk to... Also, I need to find out how this guy battles. For when I challenge the gym."

OoC//Sorry...but I never read your profile and Fear doesn't have it linked in the first page so I have no clue what you look like...

IC//

After the ordeal with Shaelyn turning evil Boogie was very untrusting.

"Why should we let you?How do we know your not evil?"

FearItself

Shaelyn made her way into the depths of the cave that she had remembered earlier. She loved the way this part was almost completely illuminated, and could easily be mistaken for an outside battlefield, yet it was inside such a dark cave. Shaelyn stood at the side of the arena where Josh and Martin were battling, standing a little ways away from Boogie and Shantae. She gave a sigh and a slight smile, watching Martin battle. Let's see if he has gotten any better. she remarked inside her head. She began to wonder how Budew would fare against Gible.

FearItself

Ooc// Oops, sorreh. D: I'll edit that in, my bad. >3<

Flying Chickens

Nik looked at them for a moment, then looked over at the arena. Martin was there battling. "Heh, sorry. Kinda forgot, I haven't introduced myself to you guys yet, just Martin. I'm Nik, from Blackthorn City."

missingnomaster

OOC// Explosion doesnt have to kill the pokemon that uses it right? because I may want to teach it to Floon once he evolves into drifblim

Flying Chickens

Quote from: missignomaster on October 19, 2007, 04:51:37 PM
OOC// Explosion doesnt have to kill the pokemon that uses it right? because I may want to teach it to Floon once he evolves into drifblim
Ooc// It does in fact faint the user.