News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

"You don't need to be tested for a rank, you're just given one. You can be a spy if you want to, but if you can't handle the rank, there will be dire consequences." Venus explained, looking to the boy as if she didn't trust him to handle such a position, which was reasonable, considering taht she didn't have any proof that he was capable. Galactic was open to any members, so they never did tests to prove ability, they just let the new recruits train and make themselves better.

----------

Looking over at Boogie and the others, she noticed a slightly-unfamiliar man pointing towards her. She heard the words "Does she have Ice Beam?" and gave a slight laugh afterwards. Shaelyn trusted fine breeding more than TMs.

"Nope, sorry, I don't." She replied. "But I think you might be able to find some when we reach Veilstone City... Though that may take a while." she added, looking back over to the young man. "I'm Shaelyn, by the way."

gamemasterdevil

Aeon closed his eyes were a second, giving a low chuckle. "Heh heh..oh, you won't have to worry. I'm more than capable for this job."

Opening his eyes, he asked. "What will be my first mission?"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

"Your first mission?" Venus remarked, thinking for a bit. She then remembered the mission she had sent Shaelyn on, and decided to let this new recruit help her, wherever she may be. But something was suspicious about the fact that Shaelyn hadn't reported in yet. "A group of trainers are in or around the mines right now, you can probably identify one of them, he's in a Zangoose outfit. Follow that group around for a while, and if you find any of their personal weaknesses, report back to me. We could use that information to recruit them." she said.

gamemasterdevil

Aeon nodded. "If you see an Eevee running in here to report back to you, that's my Eevee. Her name's Anzu."

Turning around, he began to walk away, stopping suddenly after a few steps. "Oh, how rude..I forgot to introduce myself."

He looked over his right shoulder at Venus. "My name's Aeon."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Aeon. You probably already know, I'm Commander Venus, the girl running this base." Venus remarked, giving him a slight wave to tell him to leave. "Remember, don't report back unless you know you've found something. Otherwise, you'll annoy me even more than you already have today." she remarked, giving a slight chuckle before closing the door and going back to her nap of the day. Being a Commander was tiring work.

gamemasterdevil

Aeon just gave a nod, and continued to walk away, heading for the exit. His first part was complete. Now, he just had to lay low and stay on Galactic for a while until he was trusted enough to go and spy on another team. When that happened..Aeon smirked at that thought.

Leaving the cave, he quickly headed for the mines.

Fell

Budew took the hit hard. She was very weak. "Use Mega drain again!" Budew tried anothr mega drain.

"Use protect!" Sheildon attempted another protect. It failed! The mega drain hit. But did little damage because of it's high defense. Budew had it's health restored somewhat though.

I need another strategy!!!! This isn't gonna work......

Ooc// I'm gonna leave soon. I'm going to see Brian Jacques. :)

Spongebob does not approve

gamemasterdevil

((Would someone mind telling me where the group Aeon is looking for is located? XD))

As Aeon headed for the mines, Anzu jumped up onto his shoulder, having found him. "Ah, there you are, Anzu."

"Rrrree!" Anzu said happily.
"Heh, me too. Now, let me tell you some good news. I got into Galactic. Now we just ease our way on in until he get higher, and we might score a chance at spying on another team." Aeon smirked.

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Ooc// There's an arena inside the mines where Martin is having his gym battle against Josh. That's where the group is.

gamemasterdevil

((Thank ye both ^^))

Aeon reached the mines, and took a moment to scan it with his eyes. He'd been here too much, but maybe he'd find something he hadn't found before. Entering it, he began to listen for sounds of people chatting or battling.

Anzu picked it up easily, and nudged her master's cheek lightly. "Mm?"
Aeon nodded. "Go on ahead..hopefully that Galactic girl will be there."

Anzu nodded. Jumping off of Aeon's shoulder, she dashed off.

missingnomaster

OOC// I finally got my trainer card made. BTW, that is the closest I could come to my character. Of course John would look younger...

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 20, 2007, 04:36:44 AM
Ooc// I'm back ! So, some bonding happened while I was gone?

I wish I could watch Avatar. :(

Ic// Josh threw out his next pokemon. "Go, SHEILDON!" A peculiar pokemon came out. It's head was one big oval. "Surprised much? It's a fossil brought back to life by one of our scientists!" He grinned proudly.

"Hm. Interesting. Budew use mega drain again!" The budew shot the light at the sheildon.

"Sheildon, USE PROTECT!" Sheildon covered itself with a protective veil, that nullified the attack!

"Retalliate with take down!!!" The pokemon charged at budew, and hit with incredible force!
Ooc// Bonding? I think that Boogie trusts me less and my character is just oblivious because he wants friends. It's like that when you do backflips and fall asleep on the ground just out of nowhere. :P

Joeofmars

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 07:57:59 AM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 20, 2007, 04:36:44 AM
Ooc// I'm back ! So, some bonding happened while I was gone?

I wish I could watch Avatar. :(

Ic// Josh threw out his next pokemon. "Go, SHEILDON!" A peculiar pokemon came out. It's head was one big oval. "Surprised much? It's a fossil brought back to life by one of our scientists!" He grinned proudly.

"Hm. Interesting. Budew use mega drain again!" The budew shot the light at the sheildon.

"Sheildon, USE PROTECT!" Sheildon covered itself with a protective veil, that nullified the attack!

"Retalliate with take down!!!" The pokemon charged at budew, and hit with incredible force!
Ooc// Bonding? I think that Boogie trusts me less and my character is just oblivious because he wants friends. It's like that when you do backflips and fall asleep on the ground just out of nowhere. :P

OoC//I'm 99.9% sure he ment my character and Shaelyn.As for your character...on a scale from one to ten Boogie likes him 2/10.

missingnomaster

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 08:20:27 AM
Ooc// Won...der...ful... Well, it improves with the conversation, at least.

Ic// Nik watched the Budew's Mega Drain harmlessly hit the barrier and vanish. He cheerfully scratched that back of his head, and looked over at Boogie and Shantae. "I guess I may as well train if I'm going to be beating this leader. I'll just be outside, come look for me once the battle is over." He said, then walked away with ungainly footing. "And one last thing," He said, his voice a little more cold than before. He turned around and was glaring darkly at the two. "If any of you are with Team Magma or Team Rocket, I won't hesitate to kill you. And if you are, pass it onto the one with the Magmortar that he'll be next." He smiled, and rolled backwards. "Ciao!"
OOC// what a coincidence lol. I had been thinking about making a second character that was a Team Magama member and had a magmortar.