<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 09:43:55 AM
Nik looked at Boogie. "Oh, so that's why you were talking about Chips earlier."
ooc/ I gtg figures not many people are on when i am :| anyways try not to leave me behind again in both threads(pokemon and avatar)

ic//

"yah hope you never have to go through it"
mike shivered
"not a good feeling"

Joeofmars

OoC//So...lemme get this straight:Mike knows about my character because...Oh yeah,you know everthing.That's a load of bullcrap because are characters never interacted and I never wanted them to anyway.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 20, 2007, 09:51:28 AM
OoC//So...lemme get this straight:Mike knows about my character because...Oh yeah,you know everthing.That's a load of bullcrap because are characters never interacted and I never wanted them to anyway.
Ooc// I've gotta agree, Marluxia. You just sort of came up out of random and decided to know them and have followed them for a long time. Umm... Yes. Doesn't really work.

gamemasterdevil

Anzu came upon a large arena after venturing deeper into the mines..there she saw someone she knew Aeon would want to talk to..the Galactic girl. She let out a high-pitched squeal, the ear-piercing noise echoing throughout the cave and arena. She then hid behind a rock so she wouldn't be seen.

---------

Aeon heard the rather faint squeal, and smirked. "..Perfect."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Nik's attention shot over to the entryway of the Mines as he heard a sharp squeel. He looked over at Boogie, Shantae, and Shaelyn. "Heh, suppose I might as well go see where that noise came from." He said as he got up and walked over to investigate.

missingnomaster

OOC// @Joeofmars: So you werent there when Mike came out of no where and ended up battling John? I don't remember

I just checked, and apparently not. I'm not checking anywhere else though....

Joeofmars

Quote from: missignomaster on October 20, 2007, 10:40:01 AM
OOC// @Joeofmars: So you werent there when Mike came out of no where and ended up battling John? I don't remember

I just checked, and apparently not. I'm not checking anywhere else though....

OoC//Nope...I wasn't.Boogie went off the heal the Growlithe,remember?

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Mike seems to come out of nowhere often...

Joeofmars

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 11:08:31 AM
Ooc// Mike seems to come out of nowhere often...

OoC//Yeah...before you came,there were so many other problems.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// And I suppose now I'm a problem? :P

Joeofmars

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 11:11:15 AM

OoC//Uuum...no.What gave you that idea?As long as you don't god mod like MARLUXIA does then it's all fine.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 20, 2007, 11:12:20 AM

OoC//Uuum...no.What gave you that idea?As long as you don't god mod like MARLUXIA does then it's all fine.
Ooc// I was joking. I won't god mod either. But man... I wish that Fear and Felldohs would come online so that we can get this rolling...

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 11:14:22 AM

Ooc// I was joking. I won't god mod either. But man... I wish that Fear and Felldohs would come online so that we can get this rolling...
Actually, we really only need Fellos right now. >_>; Oh, here's a random question for you. Who were you on the old NSider? (If you were there that is.)

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 20, 2007, 11:16:30 AM

Actually, we really only need Fellos right now. >_>; Oh, here's a random question for you. Who were you on the old NSider? (If you were there that is.)
Ooc//Yes, but apparently Anzu was calling Shaelyn... Unless the Galactic Girl was Shanae.
And  random questions random answer is BANDISS. I wanted to change the name badly, but couldn't.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 11:20:36 AM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 20, 2007, 11:16:30 AM

Ooc//Yes, but apparently Anzu was calling Shaelyn... Unless the Galactic Girl was Shanae.
And  random questions random answer is BANDISS. I wanted to change the name badly, but couldn't.
Well...yeah, you're right. >_>; Anyways, I have to go in 10 minutes. (tennis)