News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

OoC//Hobo...are you gonna posts if you catch the rotom?

Flying Chickens

Starly was smashed into the ground. It made a whimpering chirp, fluttered its wings helplessly a few times, and fainted. Nik cupped his face in his hands. "Oh... Shinx, go get it..." He tossed out Shinx's Poke-ball. It appeared and let out a small roar, in defiance of its opponent.

missingnomaster

OOC// I'm gonna just briefly mention John starting his battle, as I don't feel like rewriting the whole thing.

IC// John went to the Eterna gym, and found out that he was lucky, as the gym trainer system was no longer active in the gym thanks to a previous challenger who was rather angry about it. He made is way to Ivy.
"Are you ready?" Ivy asked, getting right to the point.

"Yes. Yes I am." John responded.

"Ok, then go cherubi!"

"You can handle this Zig." John liked to start with Zig.

"Use ice beam Zig." John commanded.

"Now, sunny day, cherubi!" Zig fired an ice beam at cherubi, but the sunny day cherubi made, considerably weakened it. Cherubi took the hit, but it did about half as much damage as it normally would. Cherubi then jumped aside with astounding speed.

"Looks like my cherubi's chlorophyll has activated." Ivy bragged. John said nothing.

FearItself

Ooc// Orgizirtee, are you planning on having Nik win the battle? To be honest, I'd say Shaelyn would have the upper hand because she has much more experience.

IC// Onix gave a low-pitch, edgey chuckle, looking at the small feline Pokemon with a definite cockyness.

"Onix, I'll let you rest for a while." Shaelyn said, taking out Onix's pokeball and quickly withdrawing him into it. "Now, go Tentacool!" Shaelyn shouted proudly as she tossed the second pokeball from her belt out, watching as Tentacool formed itself on the battlefield.

"Wait on the Shinx's move, Tentacool. Wait for an order." Shaelyn said, and just as she said so, Tentacool situated itself and stood where it was.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// I'm not planning to have him win in the slightest.

"Alright, Shinx. Use Charge." Shinx began to glow as it powered itself up.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 20, 2007, 05:21:34 PM
OoC//Hobo...are you gonna posts if you catch the rotom?
Ooc// Sorry, I had to eat dinner. >_>; I can't resist the powers of german chocolate cake.

Ic// Zaroff entered the room and accidentally stepped on the remote and everything changed into badly drawn anime. "Huh? What the-" Zaroff said his mouth not matching the words. Why are my eyes so big and why do my thoughts echo now?...Hello hello Hello "Oh right!" Zaroff said. "Go pokeball!" He said with this 'XD' facial expression. It hit Rotom...One jiggle...two...thr- it escaped right before being caught. "Aw." Zaroff said fallign face first to the ground and Riolu had the anime sweat drop go down his face. (Wow, this is ULTRA-ANIME!) Maybe I should use my dusk ball I got. "Ya!" He threw another pokeball but this time it was a dusk ball. One...two...three. Zaroff had caught Rotom. "Yeah!" He said as he turned into a chibi. Okay...that was odd. "Now take me out of here Rotom." Rotom was released and took Zaroff and Riolu back to the real world.

FearItself

Perfect. That was the word to first come to Shaelyn's mind. She grinned proudly, looking to Tentacool, knowing that she knew what was to come.

"Tentacool, let the Shinx use its Charge. Let it attack you." she siad quite calmly. "Let it charge all it wants, that won't help it much."

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/ I laughed at that. Reminds me of the Teen Titans. Being chibi must feel weird.

Flying Chickens

Nik eyed Shaelyn wearily. "Alright Shinx, she's planning something. Don't give her a chance to pull it off, use Spark." Shinx's body began to have small sparks of electricity coming off it. It charged at Tentacool and jumped, ready for impact.

FearItself

"Okay Tentacool, since things aren't going as planned, use Acid on the Shinx."

Tentacool narrowed her eyes, beginning to spit various amounts of horrible, putrid acids at the Shinx as it charged. If the attack of the Shinx hit, she would be in trouble.

Flying Chickens

"Neeyaaghh. Acid, that ain't good. Shinx, dodge it. Don't let anything stop you from hitting that Tentacool."

FearItself

"Okay Tentacool, Acid doesn't seem to be working. Let's try a Bubblebeam."

Tentacool switched modes, it seemed, now spurting out various high-speed bubbles that seemed hardless, though were actually pretty powerful bubbles.

Joeofmars

Boogie saw Zaroff jump out of the T.V.

"Did you catch the Rotom?"

Flying Chickens

Shinx was buffeted by a stream of bursting bubbles. She slid back a few feet, then began the charge as if nothing had happened, and the small little bruises had appeared by themselves.

Dr.Hobo2

"No. I somehow magically poped out of the T.V." Zaroff said sarcastically. "Oh course I caught the Rotom." Zaroff said with a smile proudly holding the pokeball. "It was getting pretty weird in that television.