<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 20, 2007, 06:21:17 PM
Quote from: FearItself on October 20, 2007, 06:19:46 PM
Ooc// I don't believe so. Why do you ask?
Ooc// I used to chat to her through PM and I knew she liked to RP. Also...She left for the navy before NSider closed and I don't think she knows it so I was someone would be able to contact her.
The Navy? I doubt that if she's in the Navy she'll be going on Nsider, but we can always hope. Always good to have more Role Players.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 06:23:14 PM
Ooc// I used to chat to her through PM and I knew she liked to RP. Also...She left for the navy before NSider closed and I don't think she knows it so I was someone would be able to contact her.
The Navy? I doubt that if she's in the Navy she'll be going on Nsider, but we can always hope. Always good to have more Role Players.
Well she said it was only for 3 months. So around the end of Octorber, if anybody can contact her. She'll be here.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 20, 2007, 06:26:30 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 20, 2007, 06:23:14 PM
Well she said it was only for 3 months. So around the end of Octorber, if anybody can contact her. She'll be here.
Ah, then there is hope yet.

FearItself

Ooc// Wow, if I had known her, we probably would have been great friends.
Hopefully shec comes here when she gets back.

IC// The impact, along with the electricity of the physical attack, did a heck of a lot of damage to Tentacool. She gave a squeal of pain, the electricity shocking her exoskeleton and everywhere else throughout her body. When she was finished feeling the effect of the Spark, she glared at the Shinx, wrapping her tentacles around the Pokemon in an unordered Constrict attack. But, as she took her tentacles away from the stalagmite, she began falling to the ground. Knowing what would happen if she was the one to hit the ground, Tentacool turned her body so that the Shinx would be the one to make the impact on the cave floor. As her body felt the air resistance, and began feeling the effects of the electricity more, her body grew considerably weaker, but she still maintained her grip as she neared the ground.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff walked up to the nurse Joy. "Could you heal my pokemon?" He asked.

"Why certainly." She said taking the pokeballs.

"Thanks." He said walking over to the couch and sitting in it.

Flying Chickens

Nik began to panic now. "No. No no. No no no. Shinx, use Bite! Bite the tentacles. As soon as she lets go of you, go higher then her. You should be able to land harmlessly on its soft body." Shinx opened its mouth, its insiscors glinting, to chomp down on the Tentacools tentacles.

FearItself

Tentacool felt the pain of the Bite, and that was enough to get her real angry. Despite the fact that she was weak, she was adamant on not being beaten down by this little twerp. She continued to hold onto the Shinx with all her might, despite the fact that its teeth were lodged into her tentacle. Though, the pain became unbearble, and she finally decided to let go, but not as if she were giving up. Tentacool lifted her tentacles, Shinx still wrapped in them, and flicked Shinx off of the tentacle it was lodged in, sending the small feline Pokemon towards the ground faster than she would be.

Joeofmars

Boogie sat down with Zaroff in the Pokemon Center.

"I have an Elekid,Growlithe,and Croagunk."Boogie started"And Shantae has-"

"-A Charmeleon,Porygon,and the just caught shiny Rotom!"She finished before Boogie did because she was still excited about the catch.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...That's a nice group of pokemon. I think you'll do pretty good against this gym leader." Zaroff said encouragingly.

Flying Chickens

Shinx hit the ground with a painful thud and rolled onto its side. It could feel its spark of conciousness going out. It tried as hard as it could. The darkness crept closer in its line of vision. It had but to attack one last time. It rolled onto its feet, and with all remaining strength it had jumped off the ground and bit down into Tentacools bulbous head.

gamemasterdevil

Aeon stood in the shadows, only his eyes being seen if one took the time to notice him. He watched the battle intently, waiting for it to be over.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Hey, Fear, this is suspiciously looking like it's going to be...A TIE! GASP!

Triforce_Luigi

Shawn walked over to Aeon and tapped his shoulder.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 20, 2007, 06:54:53 PM
Ooc// Hey, Fear, this is suspiciously looking like it's going to be...A TIE! GASP!
Ooc// Blargh. Even if Shinx takes Tentacool, there's still Onix and Gible. Two Pokemon that are resistant to Shinx's type.

gamemasterdevil

Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...