News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/Meowth is fine. My second character is evil and has Dusknoir, Roserade, and Croconaw.

gamemasterdevil

Anzu nodded, and spoke in her tongue, making a throwing motion. Hopefully Venus got the message..or maybe she'd be smart enough to figure out that she should send out a pokémon so they could communicate.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

FearItself

Since I can't understand what this thing is saying, hopefully Absol can.. Venus thought, taking a pokeball from her belt and releasing the Disaster Pokemon.

Absol gave a slight growl and looked to the Eevee, prepared to hear the message.

"What information do you have?" Absol asked in Pokemon tongue.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 06:40:52 AM
OOC/Meowth is fine. My second character is evil and has Dusknoir, Roserade, and Croconaw.

OOC/// WHy isn't it on your T.C?

Fear mind telling me what happened?

You too Martin?

FearItself

Ooc// There's too much to tell... xP

Could you tell me what was going on when you left? I think I could explain it from there.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/ I don't know how to update the T.C.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 21, 2007, 06:44:51 AM
Ooc// There's too much to tell... xP

Could you tell me what was going on when you left? I think I could explain it from there.

OOC/// ALright, I last left when you were having a battle with Venus, and then everyone started helping. Then my battle with T.G. ended against me, Luigi, and DH2.

Also I am surprised you haven't done this yet, but *glomps infinate times!*

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 06:45:07 AM
OOC/ I don't know how to update the T.C.

OOC/// Alright, also what have you done??? (I will make  up a quick story of what I did)

Fell

Ooc// I got a badge, my budew evolved, I got a shiny starly, Shaelyn was evil, now she isn't, and.......THAT'S IT!

Spongebob does not approve

gamemasterdevil

"My master saw a girl in your team's uniform..she was with the group he was sent to spy on. My master has thoughts that she has betrayed the team. She seemed to be friendly towards them from what I saw," Anzu replied.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

missingnomaster

OOC// Fear, since Venus seems to be who galactic members report to, she isnt necessarily  unnecessary, and doesn't need to be crossed off.

FearItself

Ooc// -glomps PB infinite amount of times- xD

Okay, so then, Mike tried to take Shaelyn away with him because he knew about the chip (Apparently he knows a lot of things he wasn't there to see. >_>), but then Venus and Shaelyn began fighting off some Rocket Grunts that were led by Mike. Venus and Mike exchanged threats, and then Venus backed out, calling for one of the Grunt's Arcanine to take them out of there. Venus took Shaelyn to a nearby Team Galactic base, inside the "Gible cave", where Shaelyn was suited up in her own Team Galactic outfit and given her first mission. She went to the mines again, where Martin was having his gym battle against Josh, and tried to do everything in her power to stop him from winning so that he may turn to the help of Galactic. She poisoned him and made him pass out, pretty much strangling Josh as well so he wouldn't interfere. Shaelyn and Shawn, Luigi's Galactic character, dragged the body out of the cave with the help of Gamemasterdevil's character's Eevee, and hid from the ambulances that were called to the scene. They went back into the mines to hide afterwards, where Shaelyn had a face-off with Mike. He wanted the chip on her neck, and Shaelyn threatened to destroy it. Mike was secretly being controlled by a chip of his own on his neck, and the two eventually destroyed the chips that were controlling them. Mike and Shaelyn are back to normal now, but the trust between Shaelyn and the others was a bit iffy until Shaelyn explained her story to everyone, especially Boogie. Martin got his gym badge, finally, and his Budew evolved into a Roselia afterwards. Meanwhile, I think, DH2 and Joeofmars' characters were off in the Old Chateau, and Shantae and Zaroff each caught a Rotom from the television. That's all I can say in terms of the storyline, I don't remember much else. xP

Triforce_Luigi

OOC/Lux has been doing nothing. Shawn, my evil character, helped evil Shaelyn try to corrupt Martin.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 21, 2007, 06:55:53 AM
Ooc// -glomps PB infinite amount of times- xD

Okay, so then, Mike tried to take Shaelyn away with him because he knew about the chip (Apparently he knows a lot of things he wasn't there to see. >_>), but then Venus and Shaelyn began fighting off some Rocket Grunts that were led by Mike. Venus and Mike exchanged threats, and then Venus backed out, calling for one of the Grunt's Arcanine to take them out of there. Venus took Shaelyn to a nearby Team Galactic base, inside the "Gible cave", where Shaelyn was suited up in her own Team Galactic outfit and given her first mission. She went to the mines again, where Martin was having his gym battle against Josh, and tried to do everything in her power to stop him from winning so that he may turn to the help of Galactic. She poisoned him and made him pass out, pretty much strangling Josh as well so he wouldn't interfere. Shaelyn and Shawn, Luigi's Galactic character, dragged the body out of the cave with the help of Gamemasterdevil's character's Eevee, and hid from the ambulances that were called to the scene. They went back into the mines to hide afterwards, where Shaelyn had a face-off with Mike. He wanted the chip on her neck, and Shaelyn threatened to destroy it. Mike was secretly being controlled by a chip of his own on his neck, and the two eventually destroyed the chips that were controlling them. Mike and Shaelyn are back to normal now, but the trust between Shaelyn and the others was a bit iffy until Shaelyn explained her story to everyone, especially Boogie. Martin got his gym badge, finally, and his Budew evolved into a Roselia afterwards. Meanwhile, I think, DH2 and Joeofmars' characters were off in the Old Chateau, and Shantae and Zaroff each caught a Rotom from the television. That's all I can say in terms of the storyline, I don't remember much else. xP

OOC/// I was waiting for that :P

Thanks Fear I really needed that!