News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 01:39:26 PM
OOC/ I'm back.      Ic/ Lux also took out his Pokedex and collected information on the surrounding Pokemon.

OOC/// Yeah!

IC/// "Good." I said to him hearing various pokedex entries about different pokemon. "The trees are covering us, and it already seems dark, maybe we should pick up the pace a bit."

Triforce_Luigi

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to get stuck here at night." 
OOC/ Gah! I gotta go again. Darn.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 01:50:37 PM
"Yeah, I wouldn't want to get stuck here at night." 
OOC/ Gah! I gotta go again. Darn.

IC/// "We would still have Cyndaquil, and we could burn holes in trees, and stuff to protect us." I told him confidently (sp?)

OOC/// Ughhhh, alright

Triforce_Luigi

PHOENIXBLAST

Triforce_Luigi

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 02:45:32 PM
"No. I thought you did."

"Oh yeah I guess I got caught up in that battle I forgot I had one. Hmmmmm can you ask Noctowl to fly up, and check where we are?"

Triforce_Luigi

Lux complied. When Noctowl returned, Lux said "We are around the northwestern area of the forest. There's a clearing nearby that has the Moss Rock."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 03:03:22 PM
Lux complied. When Noctowl returned, Lux said "We are around the northwestern area of the forest. There's a clearing nearby that has the Moss Rock."
"Oh alright, thanks Lux." I told him, "well that means we are about here," I pointed on the map that was ripping and in bad condition.

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link

ooc/ Ok this is WAY to much to read can I get summery of what happened at where my characters at :) tyvm in advance

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 03:10:38 PM
"Right. Lets go!"
As we headed towards the exit the forest was dark, but on the outside the sun was setting

"Ugghhh" I said as I got a quick set of chills, you want to try and pick up the pace a bit?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Sure," said Lux as he started running to the exit.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 03:31:03 PM
"Sure," said Lux as he started running to the exit.

I started running too "Wait stop." I said "I keep on hearing the same noise when we keep on moving, do you hear it too?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Yeah. I hope it is only a Pokemon."