News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avion-Finch

The leader turned around reveling herself to be an average sized female with green hair,  a blue bandana, a blue jacket with a black and white stripe undershirt, and short blue pants with a circle pattern

"ah, Zak, what have you come to ask me?" she said calmly

"I was wondering, miss Marina, when we are putting the whole Suicune plan into action." asked Zak.

Marina thought for a second and replied.
" we are waiting for them to try and leave from Snowpoint, but I want you to follow them quietly, until then, to tell of their location," she said

"ah, I see, gotcha......oh, and another thing I wanted to ask you..." said Zak

Marina turned back and looked at Zak.
"I'm listening" she said.

"Well, you see ma'am, I was wondering....if we could uh, y'know, branch off?" said Zak shyly.

"what are you getting at?" said Marina

"Well you see maam, I was thinking that there be another branch off of team Aqua, one that focuses on ice instead of water, they are kinda the same anyway." said Zak

"hmmm, well, we where actually thinking of doing just that.....but we'd need a leader for said team......tell ya what, do a good job of tracking those two, and I'll consider giving you the position, how is that?" said Marina.

"YES MAAM!, I'm on it!" yelled Zak as he ran off to start his duty.

"Wait, Zak, one more thing!" yelled Marina, Zak stopped and ran back to her.
"what?" he asked
"be careful, I'm starting to think the other teams are plotting something......if they find out about this, they may try to beat us to the punch, so keep a low profile, got it?" said Marina

"Yes, mastress Marina." said Zak.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// I have to go for tonight, I might get on tommorow night though...if I am lucky

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Okay, I'm back. I'm too lazy to read 10 pages (congrats on the 150 pages Fear ;)) so what's happened that I need to know.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 21, 2007, 04:38:20 PM
Ooc// Okay, I'm back. I'm too lazy to read 10 pages (congrats on the 150 pages Fear ;)) so what's happened that I need to know.

I'm not sure exactly whats going on with the other people,but I was in the room with you,waking up from a nightmare.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 21, 2007, 04:50:28 PM

I'm not sure exactly whats going on with the other people,but I was in the room with you,waking up from a nightmare.
Okay, let's start there. Were you screaming when you woke up?

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Yes, yes. Orgizirtee is back. You can continue.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 21, 2007, 04:53:22 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on October 21, 2007, 04:50:28 PM

Okay, let's start there. Were you screaming when you woke up?

Yes sir,I was!XD

I screamed 'No!"

missingnomaster

OOC// Hey avion, someone already beat you to an ice division of Team Aqua lol. http://trsrockin.com/fakepokemon.html 4th entry. Shiver group isn't exactly evil sounding though.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Okay, we'll start there.

Ic// "Gah!" Zaroff jumped out of bed and onto the floor from Boogie's yell. "What'd you do that for? I was having a good sleep." Zaroff said a bit angry but mostly tired.

Joeofmars

"I'm...i'm sorry."Boogie said queitly as Shantae awoke rubbing her eyes,she was used to it by now."It's these nightmares."

Dr.Hobo2

"Huh? Nightmares?" Zaroff said a bit more awake now.

Joeofmars

"Nothing..."Boogie said,not wanting to talk about it."Lets get ready for our gym battle."He said,starting to get dressed.

Dr.Hobo2

"Nothing...sereously?" Zaroff said knowing that he was hiding something. "If you tell me your story, I'll tell you mine." He said dressing.

Avion-Finch

Quote from: missignomaster on October 21, 2007, 05:08:01 PM
OOC// Hey avion, someone already beat you to an ice division of Team Aqua lol. http://trsrockin.com/fakepokemon.html 4th entry. Shiver group isn't exactly evil sounding though.
ooc// lol, actually the name I made up is better, Team Tundra :P

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)