News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

"It's...it's really ok."He wasn't really sure what Zaroff had meant,though Boogie was sure he didn't want to talk about his past.

Dr.Hobo2

"Are you sure." Zaroff said not willing to give up now.

Joeofmars

Seeing Zaroff not giving up,and really wanting to know what the nightmares were about,Boogie had to make up a lie.

"Well,when I was a kid..."He hesitated to make it more believable,"When I was a kid my dad always beat me.No matter what I did,if it was just the smallest thing,he beat me.I have nightmares about it,it's him,acting all nice,but then he turns a monster...and kills me."

Shantae knew in an instant he was lying though made no note of it because she knew he wanted Zaroff not to know the truth.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...Well at least you were lucky enough to have a dad." Zaroff said looking down. "When I was young, Team Aqua came and took my dad and I never saw him again. But...Now I'm over it." He said smiling. At least...I think I am.

Joeofmars

"How do you get over something like that?"Boogie said,slightly intrigued,as he pulled on his hat.

gamemasterdevil

Aeon looked behind him at the Pokémon Center..it wouldn't hurt to get a look at the room. Getting up from his sitting position, he entered the building. Slowly making his way to a hallway at the upper right-hand corner, he saw a door that read "Basement. Authorized Personnel only."

"his must be it..." Aeon quickly got out the card key he had gotten earlier that day, and swiped it. The door opened...
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Triforce_Luigi

"Hello," said Shawn from the shadows in the room.

gamemasterdevil

"I thought you'd be here," Aeon said, flipping the lights on. It was a small room, but large enough for tonight. There was one couch and a few chairs, plus a table. Perfect.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 21, 2007, 05:35:56 PM
"How do you get over something like that?"Boogie said,slightly intrigued,as he pulled on his hat.
"Well...there was this song my mom taught me." He said grabbing his belt that had all his pokeballs on it.

Triforce_Luigi

"I can imagine. I'm afraid I cannot let you plot against us."

Joeofmars

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 21, 2007, 05:46:44 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on October 21, 2007, 05:35:56 PM
"Well...there was this song my mom taught me." He said grabbing his belt that had all his pokeballs on it.

"A song?"Boogie couldn't help but chuckle on the inside,though keeping a serious face on the outside,"Can you sing it?"He said,walking into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

gamemasterdevil

((I find it strange how Shawn got down there when Aeon has the only card key >> Unless you made Shawn waste hours of his life down there in the darkness beforehand XD))

"What's so bad about it?" Aeon asked in a rather sullen tone. "If I succeed, then all the other teams will be down as well. And I don't think you'd want to stop me from destroying the other teams, hm?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...okay, here I go." He grabbed his ipod and stuck it in his ear to help him sing.

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things make you swear and curse
When you're chewin' on life's grisstle, don't grumble, give a whistle!

And...
Always look on the bright side of life
*whistle*
Always look on the right side of life
*whistle*

If life seems jolly rotten
there's something you've forgoten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing
When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps. Just purse your lips and whistle, that the thing

And...
Always look on the bright side of life
*whistle*
Always look on the right side of life
*whistle*

"And then it repeats on like that slowly fading away." Zaroff said smiling.

Ooc// W00T rank up!

Joeofmars

OoC//Is that an actual song DH2?

IC//"Wow"Boogie said through a tooth paste filled mouth"Chou has a nice voich"He added jokingly.

He rinsed his mouth and walked back into the other room.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Yeah, it was made by a group of people. Monty Python. You heard of them before?

Ic// "Thank you." He said taking a little bow. He grabbed his gloves and slipped them on. "Well, we should get going soon.

Ooc//Oh, where do you make the trainer cards I see in people's sigs?