News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// GASP! Okay, I'll do that.

Ic// Josh walked back into the cave. "Hey, thanks for waiting." Josh said in a loud booming voice. "Are you ready for the battle?"

Joeofmars

Quote from: FearItself on October 22, 2007, 04:45:33 PM
Ooc// Joeofmars is a User not found. =O

Okay DH2, you can roleplay him. =)
I'd like for Josh to have Rhyhorn, Shuckle, and Bonsly, preferably using Bonsly first, Shuckle second, and Rhyhorn last. The movesets don't matter, feel free to make up whatever movesets you'd like for them.

OoC//Yeah!I know!I PMed Vaatix about it.What is that?

IC//Boogie walked in the gym and realized it was grass.

This is gonna be easy!He thought,remembering his Growlithe.

FearItself

Shaelyn had just arrived back from the Pokemon Center, thankfully in time to meet Josh as she walked in. Having healed her Pokemon, and heard what Josh had just proposed, she was certainly more than ready. "Yes." she replied. "I am more than ready to earn my first gym badge."

She stepped back onto the side of the playing field in the quarry that she was on while fighting Nik, looking over to Josh with a slight grin. She was pumped. "Shall we begin?"

missingnomaster

While walking around Eterna, John saw Boogie walking into the gym. he quickly followed him.

OOC// If Boogie wasn't with the group when Mike attacked, then he probably doesn't know John does he?

IC// Not sure if he knew him or not, John was just glad for a distraction, as he was getting pretty bored.

"Hey, good luck on your battle. When I faced Ivy, she had wicked strategy with sunny day and chlorophyll."

Joeofmars

Quote from: missignomaster on October 22, 2007, 05:00:19 PM
While walking around Eterna, John saw Boogie walking into the gym. he quickly followed him.

OOC// If Boogie wasn't with the group when Mike attacked, then he probably doesn't know John does he?

IC// Not sure if he knew him or not, John was just glad for a distraction, as he was getting pretty bored.

"Hey, good luck on your battle. When I faced Ivy, she had wicked strategy with sunny day and chlorophyll."

OoC//Nope...never met him.

IC//Hearing praise from in behind him,Boogie said "Thanks!"As he walked up to the gym leader.

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright, I'm ready." Josh said. "It's going to be a three-on-three battle so choose your pokemon wisely."

--------------------------------------------------------

Zaroff looked behind him as John came in. "Hey, I don't think I've met you before. I'm Zaroff."

FearItself

"Oh, I will." Shaelyn said with a grin. She picked up the third pokeball on her belt, Onix's pokeball, deciding to use him first. "Go, Onix!" she called out as she tossed his pokeball out before her, releasing the massive rock snake Pokemon.

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then." Josh said. "Go Bonsly!" He unleashed his small bush-like pokemon that paled in size compared to the Onyx.

Ooc// I got to go eat dinner but it won't take long. ;)

FearItself

Ooc// Lol, poor Bonsly. x3

IC// Taking advantage of the gym leader's lack of attacking, Shaelyn decided to let Onix start to develop the upper hand. Assuming that the Bonsly didn't have many moves that would do much to Onix, Shaelyn decided to go on the defensive.

"Onix, start off with a Defense Curl." Shaelyn commanded, and watched as her rock snake Pokemon curled himself up, his body glowing as his defensive stat rose.

Ooc// I have to go soon. D: Sorreh.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on October 22, 2007, 05:14:57 PM
Ooc// Lol, poor Bonsly. x3

IC// Taking advantage of the gym leader's lack of attacking, Shaelyn decided to let Onix start to develop the upper hand. Assuming that the Bonsly didn't have many moves that would do much to Onix, Shaelyn decided to go on the defensive.

"Onix, start off with a Defense Curl." Shaelyn commanded, and watched as her rock snake Pokemon curled himself up, his body glowing as his defensive stat rose.

Ooc// I have to go soon. D: Sorreh.
Ooc// And that's when we return to our full day halt...

FearItself

Ooc// I'm not affecting anyone by leaving.. xP Just DH2, and he has another character he can control. It's not like you guys have to stop when I'm not here.

Flying Chickens

Ooc// True. We're all to scared to keep going though. After all, you -tackleglomphug- people.

FearItself

Ooc// xDD But tackle + glomp + hug = ♥

Just go on without me, it's okay. But don't do anything major while I'm gone, and don't go to page 200 without me. xP

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Fine. You can do that, but remove the tackle and glomp parts.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Ow well, I suppose we'll continue this tomorrow.

Ic// Josh then smiled. "Bonsly, use mimic." The bonsly then also curled up into a ball. It was now using defence curl too.