News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

missingnomaster

Turtwig was knocked back several feet.
"Ok, use grass knot turtwig!" Turtwig attempted to trip up croagunk with a vine.

Joeofmars

Croagunk jumped over the grass knot,barely missing him,and threw a mud slap Turtwigs way.

FearItself

Ooc// I mean "girl" as in "girl not taken". xDD You know what I mean.

Also, since DH2 won't be here, could someone else fill in as Josh?

Triforce_Luigi

FearItself

Ooc// Yay! Thank you. ^__^
Please continue from where DH2 left off. You can make up movesets for Shuckle, I already know it has Withdraw, Dig, Sandstorm, and Sand Tomb, so you can pick four more. Josh's last Pokemon after Shuckle would be a Rhyhorn, and you can make up the moveset for that.

Triforce_Luigi

"Shuckle, use Withdraw!" said Josh. Shuckle tucked into its shell, raising its defense.

FearItself

Tentacool watches the bubbles hit the shell of the Shuckle, but have little to no effect. That Withdraw attack was starting to get slightly annoying.

"Okay Tentacool, use Acupressure."

Tentacool tensed her body up, as if being pierced by needles. The endurance she was developing began to boost her Special Attack, and the pressure of the invisible needles began raising the stat, preparing for an attack to be executed soon.

Triforce_Luigi

Shuckle whipped up another Sandstorm, then  quiclky retreated into his shell.

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// YOu feel like being Josh, cool! Just be Lux too, we need to advance

Triforce_Luigi

"Should we rent  room?" asked Lux.

FearItself

"Water Pulse again, Tentacool."

Tentacool fired up, and burst with a powerful pulse of water. Each consecutive pulse, again, rid the air of its sandstorm, and created yet another layer of mud on the surface of the playing field. Surely this would make it even more difficult for the Shuckle to get close-range to attack.

"Now hit Shuckle with another Water Pulse!"

She fired another round of consecutive Water Pulses, aiming at the Shuckle that seemed to be running out of options, having used Sandstorm for the second time even though the first time it didn't work.

Triforce_Luigi

Shuckle was hit hard and fainted. Josh returned him and sent out Rhyhorn.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 25, 2007, 05:43:00 PM
"Should we rent  room?" asked Lux.

OOC/// We are already in the room ;)

IC/// "Lets go to the gym first thing tommorow morning, then we'll eat, alright?" I asked

Triforce_Luigi

missingnomaster

The mud slap hit turtwig, and it couldnt see very well. "Use razor leaf!" Turtwig shot razor leaf everywhere, as it didn't know where to shoot