News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Gible managed to dodge some of the Stomps, but was hit by one of them, and crushed beneath the Rhyhorn's foot for a while. With her willpower, which was probably stronger than she was, she managed to pry herself from the heavy foot and jump up in front of Rhyhorn.

"That's it, Gible. Now, let's see if we can end this. Dragon Rage!"

Gible took in much air in one breath, as if preparing to breath fire at Rhyhorn. It was close enough, atleast. She blew her Dragon Rage fire at the Rhyhorn's face right in front of her, jumping up and adding a second Dragon Rage attack from a higher angle.

Triforce_Luigi

The dual attack was enough to KO Rhyhorn. "Comgrats. You have  your first badge," said Josh as he returned Rhyhorn and gave her the badge.

FearItself

Shaelyn watched as Gible ran happily over to her. She picked up the small reptillian Pokemon and put her on her shoulder. Gible gave a yap-like sound and stood on Shaelyn's shoulder proudly. Perhaps it would be best if Gible stayed out of her pokeball, having this much energy.

"Thanks." Shaelyn replied coolly, taking the badge from Josh's hand. She reached into the side pocket of her backpack and slipped the badge in, zipping the pocket back up so the badge wouldn't fall out. Proud of surpassing her first step towards becomming a Pokemon Master, Shaelyn gave a smile and a nod to Josh before heading towards the entrance of the mines, prepared to leave.

Avion-Finch

After a round of good milk, the rain settled, and Avion and Terra continued their journey to Veilstone.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

ic/ "whew finally"

he saw shaelyn heading out

"WOAH! WAIT UP!"

he ran to catch up

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Shaelyn stopped, hearing the sound of Mike's voice behind her. She laughed silently to herself before turning around, waiting for him to catch up to her.

"What?" she remarked, wondering why he wanted to stop her.

Flying Chickens

Nik stood up, finished watching the battle. He walked over to Shaelyn, slouching slightly. "Wow, that was just incredible. I found some new thing at the Poke-mart. It's called chocolate, want a piece?" He said as he took out a chocolate bar.

Fell

Ooc// lol wouldn't chocolate exist already? It doesn't need to be introduced.

Ic// "Way to go Shaelyn!" Martin called to her.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 27, 2007, 12:05:39 PM
Ooc// lol wouldn't chocolate exist already? It doesn't need to be introduced.

Ic// "Way to go Shaelyn!" Martin called to her.
Ooc// Nik had no knowing of what chocolate was, so it's new to him.

Fell

FearItself

Shaelyn gave a grin to Martin, then looked back to Nik. She shook her head slightly, and eached out her hand, pushing the chocolate towards him. "No thanks." she said. "I'm not a big fan of chocolate, but thanks anyways." she added.

Flying Chickens

"Well, see you at eight tonight. I've gotta go wait for him to heal his Pokemon." Nik sighed, turning around and heading to a seat.

Avion-Finch

the couple got  closer and closer to Veilstone.

"heh, I wonder who the gym leader is in Veilstone." said Avion

"I heard whoever it is specializes in fighting type pokemon....you have two flying type pokemon, so your at an advantage" said Terra.

Ooc// I think since I made up the Eterna gym leader someone else should make up the Veilstone one.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Transient Link

ic//"whew way to go ahead of us"

he laughed

"congrats on your first badge. I remember my first badge... It was against the pewter city gym leader rocky. Man good times"

he shook his head and grinned to himself