Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

OoC//Dang,missignomaster is offline...@_@

Fell

yay!

Ic// Josh walked down to the arena. "Okay! Are you ready? then let's go!" Josh walked to the other end of the arena and readied his pokemon.

Ooc// lol, a Misty.

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Use them in the order I posted them in. Use whatever attacks you please.

Ic// Nik nodded. "I'm ready." He said stepping to the opposite side of Josh. He would have a tough time with this, considering the immense type advantages both of Josh's Pokemon had over his.

Fell

Ooc// Okay.

Ic// Josh sent out his first pokemon. "Go, GEODUDE!" Josh sent out a geodude. It gave a gruff growl.

FearItself

Shaelyn gave a sigh. She was just at the entrance of the mines, and again, Mike wanted to catch up. Shaelyn turned around, hands on her hips, as if interrupted.

"What is it now?" she remarked in a jokingly-annoyed tone.

Transient Link

ic/ "what? you always wanna be a loner"

he laughed

"cmon you are amung friends. tonight WE PARTY!!!"

Flying Chickens

Nik threw out his first Poke-ball. "Shinx, let's do this!" It came out and gave a purring growl at the Geodude.

Avion-Finch

The two where finally in Veilstone, it was a very dangerous looking town. With an almost tainted look.

"eh, its just like Pyrite here...." said Avion remembering of his homeregion orre.

"this place looks so shady, lets not stay here too long." said Terra.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

FearItself

"Uhh... party?" Shaelyn asked, raising a brow. It seemed as though Mike was more excited than Shaelyn herself should have been. After all, she had just won her first gym battle.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on October 27, 2007, 03:41:03 PM
"Uhh... party?" Shaelyn asked, raising a brow. It seemed as though Mike was more excited than Shaelyn herself should have been. After all, she had just won her first gym battle.
Ooc// But you can't! You have secretive meeting.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on October 27, 2007, 03:41:03 PM
ooc/ sigh ok one more post

ic/ "YAH DINNER ON ME TONIGHT! I found this great resturant and it has karaoke!!!"

Fell

Interesting choise of pokemon..... "Geodude, start off with a defense curl!" Geodude curled up in a ball. A light encircled him as his defense rose.

Flying Chickens

"Shinx, Double Team." Nik said. Dopplegangers of Shinx appeared in a circle around Geodude.

missingnomaster

OOC// Better wrap the match up.

IC// "Roserade use grass knot!" Roserade attempted to trip up elekid, but she was too slow and was hit by the ice punch, and fainted.

"Roserade return. Godd job, as customary, here is your gym badge." Ivy handed Boogie his gym badge.

--------------------------
John left the gym. It had been an interesting match.

Fell

Hmmm......I got it! "Geodude, use rapid spin!"

Geodude, still curled up, launched an intense rapid spin. The wind caused by the rapid spin wiped away the dopplegangers, and struck Shinx, sending him sprawling up against the wall.