UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 27, 2007, 03:46:32 PM
Hmmm......I got it! "Geodude, use rapid spin!"

Geodude, still curled up, launched an intense rapid spin. The wind caused by the rapid spin wiped away the dopplegangers, and struck Shinx, sending him sprawling up against the wall.
Ooc\\ Her.

Ic\\ Shinx quickly regained its footing. "Alright, Bite it! It should flinch..." Shinx launched itself at Geodude, sinking its fangs deep into the rock.

Avion-Finch

Meanwhile at the entrance to Veilstone, Zak was looking on,

"Over, the two snots are now in Veilstone, over." said Zak as he reported to the Team Aqua HQ.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Joeofmars

Quote from: missignomaster on October 27, 2007, 03:46:07 PM
OOC// Better wrap the match up.

IC// "Roserade use grass knot!" Roserade attempted to trip up elekid, but she was too slow and was hit by the ice punch, and fainted.

"Roserade return. Godd job, as customary, here is your gym badge." Ivy handed Boogie his gym badge.

"Wow...did that ice p-"But Boogie was interupted.Elekid started glowing.He was evolving.

"Yes!I got an Electebuzz!"

"Alec-Electebuzz!"Electebuzz ran over and crushhugged Boogie.

"R-R-Return"Boogie said through yellow arms.

Boogie got his badge and walked out of the gym with Shantae.

"Congradulations."She said with a smile.

"Thanks."He said,getting a kiss,"Hey...where'd Zaroff go?"

"I don't know"She said with a frown.

Fell

Ooc// Sorry....

Ic// The bite struck geodude. It uncurled itself, the bite had done some damage to him. "Geodude, retalliate with a tackle!" geodude regained his composure, and tackled the Shinx.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff and Riolu were running toward Shaelyn and Mike. "Hey! Wait for us!" "Rio!" They kept on running toward them.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 27, 2007, 03:51:30 PM
Ooc// Sorry....

Ic// The bite struck geodude. It uncurled itself, the bite had done some damage to him. "Geodude, retalliate with a tackle!" geodude regained his composure, and tackled the Shinx.
Ooc// :P I like being all serious to the point its cruel. Just saying it's a she.

Ic// "Shinx, dodge and Bite it again!" Shinx jumped to the side and was scraped narrowly by the Geodude. It jumped back up and bit it again.

Fell

Ooc// Alright then. :P

Ic// Josh was ready for this. "Dodge, and then use tackle again!" geodude dodged the bite attack, and then used tackle.

Ooc// BTW Bite is a dark type attack. It is normal effective on rock types.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 27, 2007, 03:55:50 PM
Ooc// Alright then. :P

Ic// Josh was ready for this. "Dodge, and then use tackle again!" geodude dodged the bite attack, and then used tackle.

Ooc// BTW Bite is a dark type attack. It is normal effective and rock types.
Ooc// I'm aware. It's just the only attack that'll do anything to Josh's rock types.

Ic// Shinx was hit and went tumbling backwards. It stood up and shook itself off. "Bite... Again."

FearItself

"K-karaoke?" Shaelyn asked, ignoring the whole fact that she would be in a very uncomfortable social environment and thinking right to the fact that she may be pressured into singing. Despite her usual openness, she was very self-conscious about certain things, her singing voice being one of them. Shaelyn never had voice training, and usually just sang for the fun of it, but never considered herself good. But what she never realized was that her voice was good, incredible even. But no matter how many people congradulated her when they managed to hear her sing, she never believed them. A blush of bright pink appeared on her cheeks as she looked back over to Mike.

"Uhh.. Okay." she managed to say, not wanting to disappoint him. "I'll go heal my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, and you can swing by whenever you want to take me there, but... I have to be back at the Pokemon Center by eight."

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff continued running with Riolu. "Shaelyn!" "Riolu!" He was getting closer and started to wave at her as he was running.

Fell

Ic// " Dodge and use rock throw!" geodude dodged the bite easily, and used rock throw. He swung his arm at Shinx.

If he keeps on using bite, it gets easier to dodge.....Doesn't have something else?

Ooc// You know Fear, I'm still in yur group. I mean, I'm still following you. You guys are acting like I'm not there.

Joeofmars

"He must have gotten bored."Boogie said to Shantae.

"Yeah."She said in return.

There was an awkward silence as they both sat there in a pokemon center.They walked outside once as Boogies pokemon were finished and he whipped out his cell phone.

"Who ya callin'"Shantae said through a stuffed mouth,she had bought a zebra cake from a vending machine inside.

"Shaelyn.Seeing how far they are by now."

He dialed the number and waited for a response.

Avion-Finch

The two went into the pokemon center to heal their pokemon. and got theirselves ready to fight the gym leader.

"Think I can win?" asked Avion

"I'd say you have a chance, a big one........actually I have something for you, you should use it." said Terra as she reached for her bag.
From her bag, Terra got a dark purple stone, she then gave it to Avion.
"Wow, a Dusk stone........I think I know what your getting at." said Avion

Ooc// if this is unfair, I'll edit it out.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 27, 2007, 04:03:37 PM
Ic// " Dodge and use rock throw!" geodude dodged the bite easily, and used rock throw. He swung his arm at Shinx.

If he keeps on using bite, it gets easier to dodge.....Doesn't have something else?

Ooc// You know Fear, I'm still in yur group. I mean, I'm still following you. You guys are acting like I'm not there.
Ooc// Maybe if Fear allows it I can add a few more attacks.

Ic// Shinx was hit by a bombardment of flying rocks. It got back up and shook itself again. It was sure a trooper. "Use Bite." Nik said.

Fell

Geodude dodged again. But it was starting to get tired. "Hmm.....Use tackle again!" geodude lunged forward.