News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// How many attacks does your Shinx have now? if it only has four, sure, you can add some. If it has eight, you can replace some.

@Avion: It's okay, because it's in appropriate context.

@Felldoh: Hehe, sorry. ^_^;; Well, Marluxia won't be around for a while, so Shaelyn won't be doing anything, and you can catch up.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: FearItself on October 27, 2007, 04:13:36 PM
Ooc// How many attacks does your Shinx have now? if it only has four, sure, you can add some. If it has eight, you can replace some.

@Avion: It's okay, because it's in appropriate context.

@Felldoh: Hehe, sorry. ^_^;; Well, Marluxia won't be around for a while, so Shaelyn won't be doing anything, and you can catch up.
Ooc// And don't forget about me coming.  ;D

FearItself

Ooc// Yep, and that gives you the opportunity to catch up as well. =)

Flying Chickens

Nik smirked. "He's off guard now. Hidden Power!" Rocks on the ground began to spin around Shinx, then flying off and hitting into Geodude.

Fell

Martin caught up to Shaelyn. "Hey, so what are we doing til' eight?"

--------------------------

The Unsuspected hidden power hit geodude with surprising force. Geodude fainted. "Guh! That was a surprise!!! Return!"

Josh returned geodude. Then he threw out nosepass. "Go!"

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Schweet!...Okay...I won't say that again. >_>;

Ic// Zaroff and Riolu were now up to where Shaelyn was and they were both panting. "So...How are you doing." "Rio...lu." they both said breathing heavily.

Ooc// Is your Gibble still out?

Avion-Finch

Avion called out Soprano.

"Murk?" Soprano looked slightly confused.

"Soprano, I have something for you." said Avion as he brought out the dusk Stone.  Upon seeing it Soprano became anxious.

"Do ya want to evolve?" asked Avion. soprano, nodded exitedly, it was very excited for this.

"Ok then." said Avion as he touched the stone to Soprano, soon after, Soprano started glowing.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Flying Chickens

"Ready, Shinx? Bite Nosepass!" Shinx sprinted up and bit the nose of the Pokemon.

Fell

The nosepass took the bite. It seemed unaffected. "nosepass, use block!' nosepass created a barrier around the arena. Preventing Shinx from escaping.

"Now use tackle!!" Nosepass suddenly charged at the shinx.

FearItself

Ooc// Yep, Gible is still on Shaelyn's shoulder.

IC// Shaelyn looked to Zaroff and smiled lightly. "I'm doing well." she replied, and then looked from Zaroff to Martin almost instantly. "Actually, Mike just said that there is going to be a party at a local restaurant, and he invited me. If you guys want to come along too, I'm sure you can."

Fell

"Okay, I can do that." Martin decided.

Joeofmars

OoC//Seeing how someone(CAUGHFEARCAUGH) missed this post(I think)I'm gonna repost it.

IC//

"He must have gotten bored."Boogie said to Shantae.

"Yeah."She said in return.

There was an awkward silence as they both sat there in a pokemon center.They walked outside once as Boogies pokemon were finished and he whipped out his cell phone.

"Who ya callin'"Shantae said through a stuffed mouth,she had bought a zebra cake from a vending machine inside.

"Shaelyn.Seeing how far they are by now."

He dialed the number and waited for a response.

FearItself

Ooc// Sorreh Joe, I had three people to reply to, I guess I forgot one. xP

IC// Shaelyn felt a vibration in her pocket that almost startled her, but she soon realized that it was her vibrate-set cellphone. She took it out of her pocket and picked up, wondering who could be calling her.

"Hello?" she responded to the call. "Who is this?"

Joeofmars

OoC//*Anime-fall*

ITS FUNNEH BECAUSE HE FELL =D

Anyway...

IC//

"Hey.."Boogie started"It's me,Boogie.Did you beat your first gym?"

missingnomaster

After John left the gym, he wasn't quite sure what to do next. He definitely didn't want to wander around Eterna anymore though. The closet town after Eterna was Celestic town, and he pondered about going there while walking around town.