News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

FearItself

"Okay, I will. Hold on a sec." Shaelyn replied to Boogie. She took the phone away from her ear momentarily. As she took her phone away from her ear, she saw Gible's excitement and let her down to the ground with her free hand. Just as she was done taking care of that matter, she looked up to the trainer of the Riolu. "Hey, you know Boogie, right?" she asked him. "He's on the phone here with me, and he wants to know why you ditched them." Shaelyn added.

Gible hopped up and down, running over to where the Riolu was. But her short, stubby legs caused her to trip over her own feet and fall face-first into the mud on the ground from Shaelyn's gym battle.

Avion-Finch

Ooc// Ok then :)

Ic// Walking into the gym, Avion went up to Maggie.

"I'd like to challenge you to a gym battle." said Avion happily.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Flying Chickens

Snorunt was hit by the Shock Wave, being his back a few feet. "Alright, Josh, you need to chill out a bit. Snorunt, Icy Wind!" A harsh wind blew around the arena. Snorunt kept saying "Snor-snor-snor," That sounded a suspicious amount like hyuck-hyuck-hyuck.

Triforce_Luigi

"Okay, three on three?" said Maggie.

Avion-Finch

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 27, 2007, 05:01:37 PM
"Okay, three on three?" said Maggie.
"Gladly, I'll start, go Sapphire!" said Avion as he threw Sapphire's pokeball.

Dr.Hobo2

Riolu jumped off of Zaroff's shoulder giving a little laugh at Gible's fall. He then helped up the Gible onto its feet. Zaroff blushed realizing he didn't say anything about his departure. "Oh...Well, I just wanted to talk to you. I never really got to know you before." He said with a smile. "Tell them that I'm sorry that I didn't tell them that I was leaving. I didn't want to interupt the battle."

Fell

The icy wind didn't seem to bother Nosepass. But Josh looked closely and saw that he was suffering.

"Use rock polish!" Nosepass started shining brightly. He was speedier now. "Now use take down!"

Nosepass rushed the snorunt.

Spongebob does not approve

missingnomaster

Oh well. I might as well head to Celestic, but first I'll have to cross Mt Coronet. John reached for one of his pokeballs to keep him company,and he felt the lock-ball.Sometimes I wish I never had this.... but it's far too valuable to just toss away, and if someone else got it, who knows what could happen? John decided on bronzor, and let it out as he left Eterna and entered Mt. Coronet.

Triforce_Luigi

"Ok, go Meditite!"
Ooc/ Is that okay?

Avion-Finch

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 27, 2007, 05:04:27 PM
"Ok, go Medicham!"
Ooc/ Is that okay?
Ooc// well meditite evolves into medicham at level 37, and in the game, the leader's highest level pokemon was level 30.....

Flying Chickens

Snorunt was hit by the take down, rolling in a small, repetitive circle in one spot. It got up and gave another laugh at Nosepass, which it had noticed had taken some damage from its own attack. "Faster? Oh well... Snorunt, Ice Fang!" Snorunts teeth began to freeze into large icicles. It ran at Nosepass and took a ferocious bite.

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Okay, Meditite. The modify button is gone.

Fell

Nosepass was hit by the ice fang. It severly hurt the Nosepass.

Nosepass fell with a loud THUD! On the ground. Josh returned him.

"Go, Aerodactyl!!' He sent out the fossil pokemon.

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

"Snorunt, you won't be able to reach that Aerodactyl. Return! Let's go, Starly." Starly appeared in and ruffled its feathers in what it hoped was an impressive way, hovering in the air by flapping its wings leisurely.