News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Martin...you look a bit nervous. Is something wrong?" Zaroff said looking back at Riolu. "C'mon Riolu, let's get going." "Riolu." He ran and climbed up onto Zaroff's shoulder.

PHOENIXBLAST

Ivy: "Hmmmm Cacnea use spikes, and send them straight at Cyndaquil's ember!" she told the pokemon who was regaining health slowly. The pokemon seemed to be confused by these orders but did the attack none-the-less.

The spikes collided head on with nearly every ember, then fell straight to the ground still burning.

"Cyndaquil hold your positiong tell I say otherwise." I told Cyndaquil.

Ivy: "Now Cacnea use Sandstorm! But don't hit all of the spikes just use sandstorm at the ones closer to Cyndaquil!" she shouted to Cacnea. Cacnea quickly obeyed and threw a sandstorm straight at the spikes near Cyndaquil. The flames that were on those spikes went out but went right into the sandstorm.

Fell

"yeah, I don't really like singing infront of people....."

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh...well, I just say that you just have to do it!" Zaroff said smiling. "I always feel better about myself even if the performance was bad. I feel that I've conquered the stage." "Rio!" Said Riolu happily.

Fell

"I'm comfortable playing an instrument infront of people.....But singing.......I don't know....."

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

ic/ mike laughed

"cmon guys singing is so much fun! and im not even good at it!"

Flying Chickens

Nik stumbled backwards and fell over out of surprise. "Whoa! How'd you do that?" He asked. He became aware of who it was, "Oh geez... You! This thing tonight... Are we destroying Team Magma?"

Joeofmars

OoC//This is turning into...a musical @_@

IC//Boogie hung up the phone and started walking towards the next city.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 28, 2007, 07:46:09 AM
Ivy: "Hmmmm Cacnea use spikes, and send them straight at Cyndaquil's ember!" she told the pokemon who was regaining health slowly. The pokemon seemed to be confused by these orders but did the attack none-the-less.

The spikes collided head on with nearly every ember, then fell straight to the ground still burning.

"Cyndaquil hold your positiong tell I say otherwise." I told Cyndaquil.

Ivy: "Now Cacnea use Sandstorm! But don't hit all of the spikes just use sandstorm at the ones closer to Cyndaquil!" she shouted to Cacnea. Cacnea quickly obeyed and threw a sandstorm straight at the spikes near Cyndaquil. The flames that were on those spikes went out but went right into the sandstorm.

"Cyndaquil now use Swift!" I told the pokemon standing there frightened by the upcomming sandstorm. The swift was fired from Cyndaquil mouth right around the sandstorm and then some of them started to go right at him while the other pointed, and sharp stars were stuck in the sandstorm. It was comming closer, and closer. "Quick use Rollout!" I yelled as I panicked, this might be able to prevent him from getting hurt, and it will charge up its power then I can attack that Cacnea! I thought.

PHOENIXBLAST

Ivy: "Uggghhh Cacnea use Pin Missle!" She shouted getting worried because she probably knew what I was going to do. Cacnea's needles then turned a bright blinding color then white needles cames launching straight at the sandstorm illuminating different parts of it.

"Cyndaquil hang in there!" I yelled to the probably frightened pokemon.

gamemasterdevil

"I have my ways," Aeon answered in his eerie voice, chuckling. When he spoke again, his voice was normal. He shook his head. "You'll find out in due time, my friend. I have to be as careful as possible so I'm not caught."

He smiled. "Now, you looked to be in just a bit of a rush. Is something going on?"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

missingnomaster

Mt. Coronet was rather rugged inside. Once John had to have bronzor's gyro ball substitute for rock smash, but it worked out. He arrived outside on the other side of the cave.

OOC// I'm gonna have to get my Pearl out to continue lol. I don't remember what the land is like D:

Flying Chickens

"I don't have any idea where everyone went..." He replied in a quiet voice.

gamemasterdevil

"I see," Aeon said. As he turned to look to his left, he spotted two figures - maybe more - heading for the Pokémon Center.

"Would that be them?" he asked, pointing at the silhouettes.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens