News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

"Hello again." Shaelyn remarked, kneeling down in front of Anzu. She pet the small Eevee on the head and looked to her, as if knowing that the Eevee had a purpose to confront her. "What's up?"

gamemasterdevil

Anzu rubbed her head against Shaleyn's hand as she pet her. When Shaelyn finished, Anzu jerked her head behind her at Nik and Aeon.

"Sorry if I'm intruding on anything..but I've found myself quite bored. Would it be possible if Nik and I joined you?" Aeon said, walking slowly towards the group.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff looked at the eevee. Hm...I think I've seen this one before somewhere...Nah, must be my imagination.

Flying Chickens

Nik dug around in his pocket, and produced the badge with a gleaming smile. "Oh, I forgot." He reached back into his pocket and pulled out her TM. "Josh forgot to give you this." He said as he tossed it to her.

FearItself

Shaelyn caught the TM in her hand, the CD-like device astounding her slightly. Truthfully, she was more of a breeder than one that relies on TMs, so she hadn't seen one of these before. "What's this?.." she asked, slightly embarassed that she wasn't sure what the device was.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on October 28, 2007, 03:47:53 PM
Shaelyn caught the TM in her hand, the CD-like device astounding her slightly. Truthfully, she was more of a breeder than one that relies on TMs, so she hadn't seen one of these before. "What's this?.." she asked, slightly embarassed that she wasn't sure what the device was.
"A TM. You use it on your Pokemon to teach them moves. That one had Rock Tomb on it, apparently." Nik said, walking over behind Aeon.

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah, I've heard about those things." Zaroff said trying to get a closer look at the TM. "Most of those are pretty hard to come by."

FearItself

Shaelyn raised a brow, looking to the TM in her hand. Interesting.. she thought, slipping the CD-like device into the appropriate compartment of her pack and looking over to Aeon and Nik.

"I'm sure Mike wouldn't mind if you two wanted to tag along. I wouldn't mind." Shaelyn replied to them.

gamemasterdevil

"Fantastic," Aeon said with a smirk. "Oh, by the way... I never caught your name. If you would be so kind as to relate that to me."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

FearItself

"Shaelyn." she replied to the man she had met before in the cave, when she was affiliated with Team Galactic that painful couple of hours ago.

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh" He said looking up back at Nik and Aeon. "Right. I supose we should do some introductions. My name's Zaroff and this is my Riolu." He said pointing to the Riolu on his shoulder. "Rio!" Said the Riolu jumping down to the Eevee. "Heh...I guess he wants to make another friend." Zaroff said with a smile.

gamemasterdevil

Aeon nodded. "Shaleyn, hm? Pretty name," he remarked, smirking. "..Now then," he began, once again adopting his eerie tone. "Where shall we be going?"

Anzu smiled at Riolu. Walking over to him, she gave him a wink, using a very weakened version of Attract on her own. She loved playing around with male pokémon. It was a hobby of hers, Aeon usually told people he met.

FearItself

"Mike said that a local pub would be open to any parties reserved there, and it has.. karaoke." Shaelyn managed to say, the word making her nervous again. Though, seeing Anzu demonstrate an ability Shaelyn normally used to toy with boys brougth her mood back up, and made her laugh slightly. "It sounds like fun." she added.

Dr.Hobo2

Riolu was a bit surprised at this but he gave a smile and blush barely.

"Yeah. What was the place called?" He said to Shaelyn.

gamemasterdevil

Anzu smiled, noticing the very faint blush. Her move had worked. Coming up closer to Riolu, her soft, short fur rubbed against him very gently, and then she backed off a bit, seeing how he'd react.

Aeon laughed at the scene Anzu was causing, his tone going back to normal. "Karaoke, hm? That does sound like fun." He smirked, noticing how nervous Shaelyn had become when she had said the word. "You sounded a little nervous, there..not fond of signing, I assume?"