News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Nik noticed the smell, then looked at Shaelyn. "Why do you smell like flowers...?" He asked her, pointing something completely random out.

Dr.Hobo2

Riolu was now getting a bit wooed by the Eevee's actions. He was now obviously blushing.

Zaroff looked down at Riolu giving a smile at what the Eevee was doing. Looks like she wants to play some games with him. "You know...I guess I've never realized how many people get stage fright." He said responding to what Aeon had said.

FearItself

"I-I like singing... Just not in front of people." Shaelyn added with a slightly nervous laugh, rubbing the back of her neck.

Hearing the remark from Nik made her blush a bit. She turned to look at him, raising a brow, though giving him a slight smirk at the same time. "Why? Well, why do you think?" she remarked. "It's called 'deoderant' and 'showering', it's not that hard to do." Shaelyn added slyly. "Okay, and I use perfume too.."

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, don't worry Shaelyn. It's not that bad once you've done it. I usually feel good after doing a public performance." Zaroff said smiling at Shaelyn trying to help her get over her nervousness. "And if you like singing then you should do good."

Flying Chickens

Nik was slightly flustered for a moment, then he returned to normal. "You're acting like the Eevee, stop it." He said, a slight grin on his face.

FearItself

"I know.. People say I have a beautiful voice. I'm just self-conscious about it, that's all." Shaelyn replied, feeling some of her nervousness being relieved. "I guess, once I take the risk, I'll feel better."

Avion-Finch

Sapphire's form changed dramatically, her body became much larger and her wings where longer, she had evolved into a pelipper.

"Wow, you did a great job Saph, come on back" said Avion as he recalled Sapphire and walked out of the gym.
Terra was there to greet him outside the gym.
"Did you get the badge?" asked Terra.
"oh yeah I did!" said Avion happily
"I heard once you get that badge you can use fly outside of battle, that will make things more conveniant." said Terra,
"heh, Now that Sapphire evolved, I'm sure she could carry me......but what about you Terra?" said Avion
"oh dont worry, I'll manage" said Terra

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Flying Chickens

"I don't know. When you gave the attack order in our battle it was anything but beatiful to hear you tell them to smash me." Nik said, slouching slightly.

FearItself

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 04:18:26 PM
Nik was slightly flustered for a moment, then he returned to normal. "You're acting like the Eevee, stop it." He said, a slight grin on his face.

Shaelyn laughed slightly at Nik's comment, looking over to him as she nudged his arm with her elbow. "What's the matter?" she remarked, grinning slightly. She snuck her arm around his shoulder, seeing how much longer she could tease him.

Ooc// By the way, will you be replying in the Avatar RP? I'm sure you could make something interesting happen, if you know what I mean. ;P

gamemasterdevil

"Don't worry, Shaelyn. I used to have stage fright, myself," Aeon replied, still keeping his eerie tone. "Oh, yes, Zaroff..my name's Aeon."

Anzu giggled at Riolu's actions, and got right up next to him. Giving him a slightly seductive look, she rubbed against him again before walking off, and ending her little game. She jumped back onto Aeon's shoulder, and turned around to see what Riolu did, winking at Shaelyn. It seemed the two had something in common.

Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: FearItself on October 28, 2007, 04:20:37 PM
"I know.. People say I have a beautiful voice. I'm just self-conscious about it, that's all." Shaelyn replied, feeling some of her nervousness being relieved. "I guess, once I take the risk, I'll feel better."
"That's the spirit!" He said giving her a thumbs up and a large smile. "You know what they say, 'Always look on the bright side of life.'"

Riolu was now just gazing lovingly off into space...He then shook his head realizing that the Eevee was just playing. He gave a little smile and climbed back up onto Zaroff.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: FearItself on October 28, 2007, 04:22:57 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 04:18:26 PM

Shaelyn laughed slightly at Nik's comment, looking over to him as she nudged his arm with her elbow. "What's the matter?" she remarked, grinning slightly. She snuck her arm around his shoulder, seeing how much longer she could tease him.

Ooc// By the way, will you be replying in the Avatar RP? I'm sure you could make something interesting happen, if you know what I mean. ;P
Ooc\\ I will... I just can't think of anything right now.

Ic\\ "The matter is your trying to make me go all googly eyed towards you. and I'm trying very hard not to right now." He said, aware of the arm.

Ooc// Oops, I thought you replied to the other post.

gamemasterdevil

Anzu giggled at Riolu, then turned her attention to Shaelyn. She had taken a liking to her, even though the two barely knew each other.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff watched Shaelyn toy with Nik just as the Eevee had did with his Riolu. Something tells me that those two would go together well.

FearItself

Ooc// Well, think of the fact that Nerina is sleeping with, er, I mean, next to Aeleus. xD

IC// Shaelyn gave a laugh and took her arm away, realizing it didn't have much of an effect on Aeleus. Instead, she stepped closer to him, enough so that they were shoulder to shoulder. Her closer hand ran down his closest arm, until her fingers tickled at his palm. Hopefully that would make him realize she was toying with him.

"Aww come on, it's all in fun." she remarked.