News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// Sorry about my leave of absence, I've been trying to beat this X-Men game I have for Gamecube. Very addicting. xP

IC// Shaelyn stepped away from Nik, giving him his space. She realized that her "Anzu-like" tactics wouldn't work on a guy like him, so she quit at it. Laughing slightly, she pet Anzu, who had moved herself up onto her shoulder conveniently.

"You and I would make a pretty good team, huh?" Shaelyn remarked as she scratched the cute little Eevee beneath the chin. "Maybe I'll get an Eevee of my own someday."

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ tackleglomp hug is kinda redundant... anyway, when is the secretive meeting?

Avion-Finch

Avion and Terra took off on their way to Hearthome. Meanwhile Zak looked on.

"uh......crap, I better get running!" said Zak frightingly.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Flying Chickens

"I've wanted one..." Nik said, looking down at Anzu, "simply for a Glaceon. My favourites are ice types, as you must've guessed by now."

missingnomaster

OOC// So Fear, do you approve of the Magma Admin I'm going to have as my second character? If so then I'll post his profile.

FearItself

missingnomaster

Name: George Volcano
Nickname: Mr. Volcano

personality: Calm, and collected most of the time, however, he very occasionally "erupts" and gets really mad. He is rather smart, which is one of the reasons why his Team Magma sub-division is successful.

Appearance: Brown hair and red-ish brown eyes, he wears a Magma admin outfit, but the top half is red, and the bottom half is brown.

History: He is a Team Magma admin, and leader of his own sub-division of Team Magma. His magmortar is the one who burned Nik, but magmortar was owned by George's father then. His father died during a land expansion mission, but no one knows how he died.

main pokemon:
magmortar

male
flamethrower fire blast smog thunder bolt psychic rock slide

next:
camerupt

male
earth power earthquake eruption rock polish flash canon rockslide

final:
flygon

male
sandstorm dragon claw dragon breath sonic boom fly flamethrower silver wind

oh yeah, sorry about the cliche name, but it fit, and I like it >=)

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// Oh can I do Team Aqua? Fear can I?

Joeofmars

OoC//Man...this place has been slow lately.

IC//Booge and Shantae were tired.They were almost at Celestic,and they couldn't wait to get there.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: FearItself on October 30, 2007, 06:22:03 PM
Ooc// Yes, MM, I approve. =)
Ooc// And is it okay if I can control the Team Magma Leader once he comes into the story? ;D

gamemasterdevil

Anzu nodded, smiling. "Ree!"

Aeon laughed, hearing Nik's remark. "I'm training Anzu to become an Espeon. I love psychic pokemon."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

missingnomaster

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 31, 2007, 06:36:48 PM
Quote from: FearItself on October 30, 2007, 06:22:03 PM
Ooc// Yes, MM, I approve. =)
Ooc// And is it okay if I can control the Team Magma Leader once he comes into the story? ;D
OOC// Well he is my second character, so I doubt it. He isn't the same one that saved Zaroff either.

Transient Link

ooc/ once again I have to jumpstart the rp

ic/ mike finally reached the pokemon center and walked in with everyone

hahah! kareoke here I COME!!!

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// I know, I was talking about the one that saved me.

missingnomaster

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on November 01, 2007, 02:06:43 PM
Ooc// I know, I was talking about the one that saved me.
I don't see why you can't control that one. Its not like George will be interacting with him.