<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 28, 2007, 04:44:04 PM
Ivy: "I see you are getting worried." she said with a smirk

Me: "Don't think we are that weak." I commented "Cyndaquil roll around inside of the sandstorm!" I shouted, to make sure Cyndaquil would hear me.

Ivy: "Send another sandstorm right at him!" she told Cacnea. Another sandstorm came straight towards the other one, then when they collided one huge sandstorm had appeared. A minute or so later the sandstorm had broke, and Cacnea looked weak. From the sandstorm Cyndaquil had gained a lot of momentum but lost a lot of strength.

Me: "Cyndaquil use rollout on Cacnea!" Cyndaquil then headed straight for Cacnea wiping out all of the spikes, and then hiting Cacnea straight on because it was ingrained into the ground. The reason why; Ivy panicked.

Cacnea fainted, and fell straight to the ground, its ingrained legs had then disappeared.

Referee: "Cacnea is unable to battle Cyndaquil is the winner!" the referee had said not waiting a momment

Ivy: "Cacnea return!" Ivy said as a red light appeared from the pokeball then engulfing Cacnea in a red light, then disappearing. "Go Nuzleaf!" she yelled.

Triforce_Luigi

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 02, 2007, 04:42:26 PM
"Don't give up," said Lux.

"I won't!" I said to Lux with confidence. "Ivy you can make the first move!" I said with a smirk.

PHOENIXBLAST

Ivy: "Nuzleaf use Growth, then Harden!" she shouted

"Quick Cyndaquil get in a quick hit with Swift!" I said grinning.

"Nuzleaf use Nature Power!" she said swiftly after me. Nuzleaf's attack was also swift making the 2 attacks collide, and then explode due to the attacks being equal.

"Nuzleaf now use Razor Wind, then when it starts going use Razor Leaf, and then Bullet Seed!" she said really quick after they explosion from the two attacks happened.

missingnomaster

OOC// I'm guessing you're fine with George's profile Fear?

IC// George was flying over jubilife on his flygon. Everything was going as planned back at the current mission control, so he was taking a sort of 'vacation'. He wasn't exactly on a vacation, but he wasn't exactly sure what all he was going to do, although if he found someone worthy of recruiting, he would try to recruit that person, however, his standards were rather high.
    George's sub-division mainly focused on creating volcanoes underwater, and making them reach above sea level. He knew it was pointless to try and control groudon and dry up the ocean, so he was simply making more land. How this was accomplished was complex, but it worked. the mission control was a rather large semi portable submarine. It had special bubbles that allowed objects to pass through without letting water in. There would be a tunnel with a door leading to mission control's current location, made by the many ground type pokemon of Team Magma. As for making volcanoes, Team magma stationed camerupts and other pokemon capable of learning earth power at the bubbles, and had them all use earth power on the same spot. The lava that came up from using earth power hardened, and they continued the process until the volcano broke sea level. It was a lengthy process though, and mission control usually stayed in one place for 3-4 weeks at a time.
    It's rather awkward for a division of Team Magma's headquarters to be underwater, but it served their purpose well.
     Finding nothing interesting in Jubilife, George flew on to Oreborgh.

Transient Link

ic/ Mike lead the gang to a place called "the beatdown"

"WOOT we are here! lets go!!"

he walked in...

Fell

Martin walked in. It was an upbeat casual atmosphere. He looked towards the back of the room. There he saw the kareoke machine.

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Me: "Cyndaquil quick use Flame Wheel, but stay in that spot!!!" I yelled

Ivy: "Nuzleaf you can wait another minute!" she said with a smirk

Me: "What are you planning?" I asked her being confused. As I said that all of a sudden a huge thing of wind started to come, and with that wind razor leaves, and bullet seeds. "Cyndaquil buddy you have to hang in there!!!" I yelled, beacuse I was actually expecting to wait another minute, how stupid.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 06:08:09 AM
Me: "Cyndaquil quick use Flame Wheel, but stay in that spot!!!" I yelled

Ivy: "Nuzleaf you can wait another minute!" she said with a smirk

Me: "What are you planning?" I asked her being confused. As I said that all of a sudden a huge thing of wind started to come, and with that wind razor leaves, and bullet seeds. "Cyndaquil buddy you have to hang in there!!!" I yelled, beacuse I was actually expecting to wait another minute, how stupid.

The attacks started to come, and then I heard Ivy say "Use Extrasensory Nuzleaf!" When that command was then done, everything became distorted, and then right before I knew it everything exploded. Then after the smoke from the expolsion cleared I saw Cyndaquil laying on the ground, he fainted.

Referee: "Cyndaquil is unable to battle! Nuzleaf is the winner!" He yelled with confidence of his call.

Me: "Ivy don't thinl because you brought down my Cyndaquil you are still going to win! I still have 2 strong pokemon left, so go BUIZEL!" I shouted.

gamemasterdevil

A shadow crept through Oreburgh. It made its way around, following someone with an all-black uniform with the silence of a test-taking classroom. A conspicuously large and red "R" was on the back of the uniform the person was wearing.

This was why Aeon had left - he had spotted a Rocket member. He needed to talk to the commander and get in. He had already weighed the consequences - this would be no easy task, but he already knew how he was going to explain things.
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// So Fear do I get to lead Aqau or not?

Flying Chickens

Nik, who had been at the back of the group, walked in. His face took on a worried expression. "Dear god... It's kareoke."

Transient Link

ic/ mike grinned "hells yah it is"

he walked through the busy crowd to the machine

"so which song you wanna sing first!" he said loudly over the roar of the music and people talking.

Flying Chickens

"Nooo, no." Nik took a step back and pushed Shaelyn forward. "She can, not me, her. Please." He said, his brow furrowed and his mouth gaping with nervousness.

Triforce_Luigi

"Buizel is weak against Grass types. This should be interesting." muttered Lux to himself.