An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

ic/ "fine I will go first"

he got up to the stage
what song....hm.....OH I KNOW
he pushed a button on the karaoke machine the whole place became quiet

suddenly *stomp stomp clamp!* *stomp stomp clamp!* *stomp stomp clamp!* *stomp stomp clamp!*
Sings *"Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place

We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you

Buddy you're a young man hard man
Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day
You got blood on yo' face
You big disgrace
Wavin' your banner all over the place

We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you

Buddy you're an old man poor man
Pleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace some day

You got mud on your face
You big disgrace
Somebody better put you back in your place

We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you "*

Flying Chickens

"Yep. He's lost his mind." Nik said quietly.

Transient Link

mike as he was singing was getting a tad embarassed after all he didnt have the best voice.

finally it stopped

whew....

"YOUR TURN NIK!!!!!"

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ I am really laughing about this karaoke deal and no one wanting to do it.

Transient Link

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 07:34:46 AM
Ooc/ I am really laughing about this karaoke deal and no one wanting to do it.
ooc/ it is funny in its own right but fear and orgonizee should post...

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Fear and Org are having a discussion in the Harvest Moon Rp about Avatar.

gamemasterdevil

"Hey, the hell are you?"

Aeon had reached a building - small, but looks were always deceiving. It was a hidden base, Aeon had assumed, and he was right. A remote HQ hidden inside Oreburgh.

"I'm here to see the fine leader of this team," Aeon replied to the grunt who he had made his presence known to.

"The boss? Why do you wanna see the boss?"
"I'm here to give him some information..." Aeon said. "And possibly join Team Rocket."

The grunt smirked. "Heh, alright, come with me."
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Nik stepped up, his eyes as wide as dinner plates. "Uhh... What?" He looked at the music player, slightly confused. The song Soul Man began to play. "Wait, noo, NOOO!" He was flustered beyond belief. "Curses... Comin' to ya', on a dusty road." He began to sing, mouthing swears and threats at Mike at pauses.

Transient Link

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 07:37:47 AM
Ooc/ Fear and Org are having a discussion in the Harvest Moon Rp about Avatar.
ooc/ watch it game master I own giovonni the 4th :P If you wanna talk to him your gunna have to ask me. Oh and yes Im reading it luigi

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 03, 2007, 07:38:57 AM
Nik stepped up, his eyes as wide as dinner plates. "Uhh... What?" He looked at the music player, slightly confused. The song Soul Man began to play. "Wait, noo, NOOO!" He was flustered beyond belief. "Curses... Comin' to ya', on a dusty road." He began to sing, mouthing swears and threats at Mike at pauses.

mike decided to help nik out a bit he got back on stage and started dancing

"I got ur back Nik"

gamemasterdevil

((Fear told me I could control Giovanni for the short period I need him so that Aeon doesn't have any trouble joining Team Rocket. But, maybe she had forgotten that you were in control of him XD Either way, I have permission to have Aeon join Team Rocket.))

"Boss!" The grunt had led Aeon through a maze of corridors, ending at a hallway with four doors. They were at the third one.

"Boss! Some guy here wants t'join!"
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Transient Link

ooc/ fear couldve mentioned it too me.... :| But I see she decided not too. Here how bout I control him Ill still let you join I just figure since I really do control him I should be asked as well as fear.

Flying Chickens

"Cause I'm a Soul Man... I'm a Soul Man." Nik looked back at Mike, his jaw clenched. Every day he tried to draw attention to himself by making a spectacle of himself, now he was up there singing and Mike was the one doing what he did without music? No. He grabbed the mic off its stand.

gamemasterdevil

((I had no idea you controlled him XD Case closed.))

"You can go," Aeon said. He had since entering adopted his rather mysterious tone of voice. "I can handle this."

The grunt eyed Aeon. Something about him sent the message that Aeon could indeed handle this by himself. "Alright..see ya on the team if ya make it." He snickered, then ran off.

Aeon smiled evilly, then gently tapped the door six times. "Hello?"

Transient Link

ooc// whatever control him if you wish just try not to do it again without asking me you have my permission.

ic// mike started doin soulja boy dance