News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

OoC//My character is sort of modeled after me.

I love listening to music and i'm loud and hyper.Though,I didn't kill my older brother...>_>

I can play the drums,so can Boogie.

Shantae isn't really modeled after anyone in particular,maybe my shy side a little,though not really.

IC//Boogie and Shantae finnaly arrived in Celestic town.Boogie started walking towards the pokemon center when Shantae grabed his shoulder.

"Lets sleep outside."She said with a smile.

Boogie turned around.He liked the idea and gave her a reasuring smile.

"I love the idea,but why,may I ask?"

"Look"She said,pointing up to the sky"The stars are out."

The sky looked beautiful.It was blanketed in stars.Boogie looked more intently at them.He notice,after awhile of hard staring,that there was a conselation.It looked like

"Psyduck."Shantae said,knowing what he was looking at.

Her voice startled Boogie,as if he had forgoten she was there.

"It's beautiful."Boogie said,removing his stare from the sky to look at Shantae."Like you."

They looked at each other with a smile.

"You're so cheesy."She said reaching in for a kiss.

"I know."Boogie said,excepting it.

I go for mine.
I got to shine.

Out of nowhere,one of Boogie's favorite songs started playing on his MP3.It was a sort of perfect moment.They started to set up their hammocks.

OoC//I hate doing those cheesy 'romantic' scenes,so I sort of implementid it into Shantae's character...>_>;;

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// FINALLY someone posted, I would have had a million posts in a row if you didn't post

IC/// "Buneary use Ice Punch!" Buneary's mouth then opened up and then an Ice Beam came out of her mouth and shot straight at the leaves comming towards her. The leaves frooze up in the air and shattered on the ground. "Buneary was that an Ice Beam, and not an Ice Punch?" I asked the giddy pokemon.

"Bun!" she replied happily. "Well nice job then Buneary!" I congratualted the pokemon.

Ivy: "Now Bellossom use Toxic!" she said, with that command Bellossom summoned Toxic from her flowers on her head and hit Buneary straight on.

"Alright now Buneary use Bounce!" I said to Buneary as it stood up after getting hit.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 07:42:44 PM
OOC/// FINALLY someone posted, I would have had a million posts in a row if you didn't post

IC/// "Buneary use Ice Punch!" Buneary's mouth then opened up and then an Ice Beam came out of her mouth and shot straight at the leaves comming towards her. The leaves frooze up in the air and shattered on the ground. "Buneary was that an Ice Beam, and not an Ice Punch?" I asked the giddy pokemon.

"Bun!" she replied happily. "Well nice job then Buneary!" I congratualted the pokemon.

Ivy: "Now Bellossom use Toxic!" she said, with that command Bellossom summoned Toxic from her flowers on her head and hit Buneary straight on.

"Alright now Buneary use Bounce!" I said to Buneary as it stood up after getting hit.

"That's one hyperactive Buneary."
OOC//Your team is starting to look like Dawn's with Buizel and Buneary.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 07:44:30 PM

IC/// "Yeah I know, that is why I love her." I said to Lux.

OOC/// Next pokemon is Pachirisu! :O Actually I am not sure but I loved Buizel ever since I first saw him, and Buneary has been a fad of mine for a while so he/she has started to become one of my favorite pokemon.

PHOENIXBLAST

Buneary had bounced up high and in the next minute he crushed straight down on Bellossom because on the way down the light was so bright that it blinded her (Bellossom). Bellossom nearly fainted but it was staying strong. "Now use Synthesis Bellsossom." she shouted then sparkles around Bellossom appeared and you could see it was restoring its't health. The sunshine was good for Bounce but not good now because it let her gain more health. "Quick Buneary use Ice Beam!" I shouted quickly before the synthesis ended,

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 07:46:43 PM

OOC/// Next pokemon is Pachirisu! :O Actually I am not sure but I loved Buizel ever since I first saw him, and Buneary has been a fad of mine for a while so he/she has started to become one of my favorite pokemon.

OOC// Great. Next thing we know, you'll trade Cyndaquil for Piplup.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 08:02:12 PM

OOC/// *turns head one way then the other* How did you know? :P

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 08:03:02 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 08:02:12 PM

OOC/// *turns head one way then the other* How did you know? :P

I'm psychic.:P

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 08:00:11 PM
Buneary had bounced up high and in the next minute he crushed straight down on Bellossom because on the way down the light was so bright that it blinded her (Bellossom). Bellossom nearly fainted but it was staying strong. "Now use Synthesis Bellsossom." she shouted then sparkles around Bellossom appeared and you could see it was restoring its't health. The sunshine was good for Bounce but not good now because it let her gain more health. "Quick Buneary use Ice Beam!" I shouted quickly before the synthesis ended,

The ice beam hit directly and then frooze Bellossom. "Buneary use this time to restore your breathe when you feel good use Bounce again." Buneary then started bouncing up and down then launched herself up into the sky, Ivy knew the fate of what was going to happen, you could see the expression on her face. Buneary then started to come down and it shattered the ice but hit Bellossom hard because of the ice, and the attack that was effective on her. Bellossom then feel down to the ground, she had fainted.

Referee: "Bellossom is unable to battle Buneary is the winner! The winner of this match is Phoenix from Twinleaf town!" the referee had declared.

Ivy then came up to me and congratulated me, and then gave me my badge. I thanked her and walked away towards Lux with Buneary on my shoulder.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 08:11:16 PM

The ice beam hit directly and then frooze Bellossom. "Buneary use this time to restore your breathe when you feel good use Bounce again." Buneary then started bouncing up and down then launched herself up into the sky, Ivy knew the fate of what was going to happen, you could see the expression on her face. Buneary then started to come down and it shattered the ice but hit Bellossom hard because of the ice, and the attack that was effective on her. Bellossom then feel down to the ground, she had fainted.

Referee: "Bellossom is unable to battle Buneary is the winner! The winner of this match is Phoenix from Twinleaf town!" the referee had declared.

Ivy then came up to me and congratulated me, and then gave me my badge. I thanked her and walked away towards Lux with Buneary on my shoulder.

"Congrats! My turn now."

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 08:12:43 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 08:11:16 PM

"Congrats! My turn now."

OOC/// Oh yeah (@pyschich comment)

IC/// "Good luck, but she is either using new pokemon or you might have to wait."

OOC/// Your choice.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//Eh, I'll just wait. I'm too tired to come up with a battle sequence right now.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 08:18:24 PM
OOC//Eh, I'll just wait. I'm too tired to come up with a battle sequence right now.

OOC/// If you couldn't tell the last part of my battle kind of stunk, I am also tired too, but I am glad I finally finished the gym battle. I was holding both of us back.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 08:27:04 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 08:24:25 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 08:22:37 PM

OOC/// If you couldn't tell the last part of my battle kind of stunk, I am also tired too, but I am glad I finally finished the gym battle. I was holding both of us back.

OOC//Yeah, I noticed that. Now I am going to wait for Naruto to come on.

OOC/// Also I am sorry for holding us back for a week, and because of my absence and long battle, take as long as you need to do anything, and do't be afraid to say aomething too.

OOC//Nah, that's okay. I didn't mind.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 08:28:08 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 08:27:04 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 03, 2007, 08:24:25 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 03, 2007, 08:22:37 PM

OOC//Yeah, I noticed that. Now I am going to wait for Naruto to come on.

OOC/// Also I am sorry for holding us back for a week, and because of my absence and long battle, take as long as you need to do anything, and do't be afraid to say aomething too.

OOC//Nah, that's okay. I didn't mind.

OOC/// But really I mean it if you think I am taking to long then just tell me, because I will hurry it up.