Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

ooc/ ok sorry ive been busy comforting my mom over her dieing sister :|
anyways yah I will post

ic/
"so you guys ready to bail?"

Fell

Ooc// Sorry, if that's real.  :robotsad: You never told us, so we didn't know that's why you weren't posting.

Ic// "Yeah, I'm about ready to leave."

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 07, 2007, 09:59:30 AM
Ooc// Sorry, if that's real.  :robotsad: You never told us, so we didn't know that's why you weren't posting.

Ic// "Yeah, I'm about ready to leave."
ooc/ actually i did in the avatar one. But i didnt post here so you have a valid point.

ic// "what about you shaelyn?"

FearItself

Ooc// Seriously guys, leave him alone. I know how hard it must be, from experience.

Ic// Shaelyn sighed deeply, crossing her arms and looking over to the rest of the group.

"Of course I'm ready." she replied.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on November 07, 2007, 01:55:36 PM
Ooc// Seriously guys, leave him alone. I know how hard it must be, from experience.

Ic// Shaelyn sighed deeply, crossing her arms and looking over to the rest of the group.

"Of course I'm ready." she replied.
ooc/ thanks fear :robothappy: super nice!

ic/
oh yah she acts so cool.

he grinned at her and shook his head.
"then where should we go next?"

FearItself

Ooc// You're welcome. I felt I had to stick up for someone I know I've had the same experience as. I don't know how long I had to comfort my mother when my father died, but it was a long, long time, and a difficult process.

Ic// "Well, I think we're about ready to head to the next town, right?" Shaelyn asked, looking over her shoulder for a moment, and then back to Mike. "We need to go to Jubilife so we can go up through Floarama and on to Eterna."

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on November 07, 2007, 02:01:32 PM
Ooc// You're welcome. I felt I had to stick up for someone I know I've had the same experience as. I don't know how long I had to comfort my mother when my father died, but it was a long, long time, and a difficult process.

Ic// "Well, I think we're about ready to head to the next town, right?" Shaelyn asked, looking over her shoulder for a moment, and then back to Mike. "We need to go to Jubilife so we can go up through Floarama and on to Eterna."

ooc/ Indeed...

ic/ "uh...cant we just skip floroma and just take the bike route straight to eterna....."
mike really didnt want to go the long way around to a town where he had already gotten his badge at.

FearItself

Shaelyn motioned around herself with her hands, as if feeling the empty space around her. "No bike, no bike route." she remarked, looking to him. "Besides, I want to get some Honey in Floarama, and go throught Eterna Forest. Whoever wants to go my way can come with me." Shaelyn said.

Transient Link

there it is again....
"fine ill come...sigh..suppose I dont have anything better to do.."

FearItself

"Heh, good. I could use some company." Shaelyn remarked, placing her hands back in her pockets. She took the fourth pokeball from her belt and spun it around on the tip of her finger, not really knowing how she did it but using the new-found skill nonetheless. "So, do you want to leave now? Or see where everyone else wants to go?" she asked. "I'd rather not be surrounded by a crowd, maybe just two or three people. The bigger the group, the slower we move, you know?"

Transient Link

"the sooner we leave the better. Especially after what happened before...."

he fingered the pokeball on his necklace.

Fell

Ooc// Sorry, I never lost someone close to me so I don't know how to react to those things.

Ic// "I'll come with you. I heard Floaroma was beautiful, I want to see it."

Transient Link

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 07, 2007, 02:19:28 PM
Ooc// Sorry, I never lost someone close to me so I don't know how to react to those things.

Ic// "I'll come with you. I heard Floaroma was beautiful, I want to see it."
ooc/ like I said before its cool

Fell

FearItself

"Good." Shaelyn said, looking from Mike to Martin. She always liked Martin's company, though they were still a bit uneasy with each other after what Shaelyn did, she knew that. "So, we have our little group, let's get going." she added. It was fun taking control of things.