Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

"whatever...."
he started walking outside

FearItself

A grin formed on Shaelyn's face at Mike's reaction. She could tell it was annoying him, at the very least, but it didn't matter, she was having her fun. She, too followed Mike outside, then stopped outside, waiting for Martin.

Transient Link

mike stoped outside waiting for the straggler
Well nice day for a walk at least...

FearItself

Ooc// Hmm... Felldoh is offline. Should we just leave and say he followed? xP

Transient Link

ooc/ sure you did it with me before lol :D

FearItself

Ooc// Oh yeah. xD

Ic// Shaelyn looked to Mike, wondering what exactly he was thinking of her actions. She knew that no guy liked it when a girl took over, it usually hurt their pride. But she knew Mike was different, maybe he was just jealous or something. "Hey, Mike." she said. "What's the matter? You look a little upset." Shaelyn asked, walking up to him.

Transient Link

he shrugged
" Oh I just hate taking long detours. Dont worry though Ill get over it."
he grinned
"after all I had to come to this city about half a dozen times"

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff was just about at the midpoint of Jubilife and Floaroma. (Gah! Midpoint? I'm thinking of math too much now! XP) He wasn't very sure if he wanted to let out his Rotom knowing how the ghost type of pokemon can be a bit mischeivious at times. "Should I really do this?" "Riolu." Said the Riolu giving Zaroff an affirming nod. "Alright, if you say so." He threw the pokeball and in a flash of light, the Rotom came bursting out full of energy.

Fell

Ic// Martin followed Shaelyn.

ooc// HOW DARE YOU CONTROL ME!!!

I'll control my OWN actions thank you very much.  >:(

just kidding, :P I don't mind. Just don't do it all the time please.

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Ooc// We weren't controlling you, we were pretending you were following us. xP

Ic// "Yeah, it gets pretty boring after the first day." Shaelyn remarked at his comment about Oreburgh. She began to walk towards the short cave that had led them to Oreburgh from Jubilife. Meanwhile, she began to wonder what sorts of Pokemon she could capture with the Honey she would purchase.

Flying Chickens

Nik was following behind, clearly unnoticed by the group. He sneezed, and continued walking along, his Snorunt following him and his other Pokemon happily secured on his belt.

Dr.Hobo2

The Rotom came out of the pokeball energetically. He flew around with glee and happiness. He flew down over to Zaroff and looked at him curiously. Zaroff returned the look. Then the Rotom started to poke him with the little lightning arms. Surprizingly, the electricity didn't hurt. Instead, Zaroff started giggling because the electricity was tickling him. Rotom saw this and started tickling him more. "Stop it. I- I can't breathe." Zaroff said laughing while saying this. "Haha...Oh." The Rotom stopped and Zaroff caught his breath. "Well, you sure are a fun guy."

Fell

"I remember the fist time we came here.......I hope you didn't take what I did the wrong way."

Spongebob does not approve

FearItself

Shaelyn stretched her arms towards the heavens, then letting them drop back to her side moments later. Deciding that it wasn't much fun having all her Pokemon in their pokeballs, Shaelyn took the fourth pokeball, which was still in her hand, and released Gible, who eagerly hopped up on Shaelyn's shoulder without command.

"I think you'll like Floarama, Gible. It's a beautiful place." she said, petting the female Gible on the head lightly and hearing her purr as if she were a cat.

Transient Link

Ooc/ lol

Ic/ Mike eyed Shaelyns Gible
"Interesting little guy you have there. When did you pick him up?"