News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 07, 2007, 06:05:35 PM
"I remember the fist time we came here.......I hope you didn't take what I did the wrong way."

"It's okay, Martin, really. It was foolish of me to do it, anyways." Shaelyn said in an apologetic manner, her eyes then turning back to Mike as if that feeling had disappeared.

"Well, since I don't have to worry about giving this information out anymore... I picked him up when I was a part of Team Galactic, in the cave below the bike route, there's a Galactic hideout there." Shaelyn explained.

Fell

"Alright then." Martin said.

Martin decided to let out his zaangoose for awhile. He did so.

Spongebob does not approve

Flying Chickens

Nik looked down at his Snorunt, trotting clumsily along with it's short legs. He looked forward again. "I need some new ice Pokemon..." He said absent mindedly.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on November 08, 2007, 09:37:42 AM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on November 07, 2007, 06:05:35 PM
"I remember the fist time we came here.......I hope you didn't take what I did the wrong way."

"It's okay, Martin, really. It was foolish of me to do it, anyways." Shaelyn said in an apologetic manner, her eyes then turning back to Mike as if that feeling had disappeared.

"Well, since I don't have to worry about giving this information out anymore... I picked him up when I was a part of Team Galactic, in the cave below the bike route, there's a Galactic hideout there." Shaelyn explained.
ic/ mike nodded his head and made sure to remember that as it may serve him well later

he grinned
"well, little buggers like those are hard to train but the reward is more than worth it. Train that Gible right and it will make one hell of a garchomp"

missingnomaster

OOC// Gah... I missed my chance.... Oh well.

George noticed a group of trainers come out of the pub as he approached it. Well so much for the party... Looks like I'll be getting that early night after all. George thought as he turned right back to the Inn. He checked in and went to sleep in his room.

FearItself

"Yeah, I know." Shaelyn replied as they neared the cave that would lead them back to Jubilife. She looked over to Gible, who was still on her shoulder, and smiled, knowing what her final evolution looked like. "I hear a past Champion in the Pokemon League had a Garchomp, and it was hard to beat. Hopefully my little Gible can become one of those, and maybe be even stronger than that Garchomp."

Transient Link

"So long as you train it right yes. Just know youll have to be a bit hard on it."
mike knew from experiance his scyther would never have gotten to where it was today if it wernt for all the times he made him train. Yet scyther seemed to respect mike more for it.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff had trained for a while adn was taking a break leaning against the tree. He watched as Riolu and Rotom played with eachother running around and tumbling down hills. Sometimes I just wish I was a child again and could just play like that without a care in the world. He let out a sigh as he happily watched the two continue to play.

Flying Chickens

Nik stuck his tounge out mockingly at Shealyn. "Too bad your Gible can't best my ice Pokemon."

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 08, 2007, 04:02:16 PM
Nik stuck his tounge out mockingly at Shealyn. "Too bad your Gible can't best my ice Pokemon."
mike looked back at Nik and laughed
"type isnt everything you know."

Flying Chickens

"Of course it isn't, but my Snorunt is awesome. With it's skill and type advantage to dragons, it's arguably the better." Nik said, countering Mike's point. "Hey Mike, what Pokemon do you have?" He asked.

Transient Link

"scyther, charizard, alakazam, and haunter all from the kanto region. Im one of the few trainers to beat the Elite four with only 4 pokemon"
mike felt like boasting a little he never really got a chance to.

Fell

Martin walked into the short tunnel. He looked behind him. "Aren't you guys coming?" He said to the people in the back.

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff couldn't resist just sitting there any longer. He jumped up and joined the two pokemon chasing eachother around. He had never felt more alive in his life! He was having so much fun, he had forgotten about everything else like training. He was just enjoying himself with Riolu and Rotom.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 09, 2007, 05:47:53 PM
"scyther, charizard, alakazam, and haunter all from the kanto region. Im one of the few trainers to beat the Elite four with only 4 pokemon"
mike felt like boasting a little he never really got a chance to.
Ooc\\ That's arguably horribly overpowering. You're supposed to be starting from scratch...