News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

I'm Back!

Started by Transient Link, October 17, 2008, 01:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Its been over a year, but I have returned. Most of you probobly don't remember me, but I bet alot of the Admns do, and not for good reasons lol.  ;D

Eizweir

You shoud've brought Fear with you >:(
Anyways, I remember you and it's good to have you back, but please make your signature smaller... :P
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Ridley

I remember you. You used to be an LK right?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

I've heard of you. Welcome back Marluxia! Just remember, nothing is the same...>_>

Quote from: Marth Xero on October 17, 2008, 02:31:35 PM
but please make your signature smaller... :P

Transient Link

Ya I intend to overhaul my profile this weekend *sigs included* dont worry people. And ya, I know alot of stuff is different. As for Fear, well..shes engaged to the love of her life and doesnt have much time for this forum, let alone the one shes on now. lol, but me and Fear made peace.  ;D

*edit*
@ MYL: Youve heard of me? I am that popular? lol

Eizweir

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 17, 2008, 04:36:23 PM
Ya I intend to overhaul my profile this weekend *sigs included* dont worry people. And ya, I know alot of stuff is different. As for Fear, well..shes engaged to the love of her life and doesnt have much time for this forum, let alone the one shes on now. lol, but me and Fear made peace.  ;D

*edit*
Is she still with Kyukon?
I never had the chance to apologize to her :(
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Transient Link

Quote from: Marth Xero on October 17, 2008, 04:58:32 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 17, 2008, 04:36:23 PM

*edit*
Is she still with Kyukon?
I never had the chance to apologize to her :(

Yup, still with Kyu, I play runescape with him sometimes.

Macawmoses

Link, MYL was an oldsider user that not only knew of me, but was a good friend. Thus, it is inevitable that he'd know of you.

And of course, welcome back.

Joeofmars

Zovistograt

more and more people are coming back ^_^

so exciting
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)