News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Leaving for two weeks, might be on occasionally.

Started by Kilroy, October 29, 2008, 04:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

What happened today:

One of my friends (Who amazingly, is female) wasn't at school today.
Later that day, someone on my bus received a text message with a picture of her, the text message said "AAAAAAAAAH MY HAIR SUCKS DX" or something to that effect.

She dyed her hair black, and frankly, it looked fine, but her, being female, thought that it looked terrible.
Me and a friend got off the bus at her house, said hi, etc. We were invited in, we talked, and about 5 minutes after we got in, I thought "Maybe I should call home and tell them where I am." I call, answering machine picks up, I say "Hi mommy and/or daddy, I'm at Ashley's, bye."
After an hour of chit chat, my friend decides that we should leave, so we do, and on our way out, I said "hey wanna go to the mall on saturday or something", she responded "sure".

As we were walking, out of god darned nowhere, Lichig0's mom comes zooming down the road in her van, so we hitched a ride home. Amazing luck, it would have taken an hour to walk home and 2 minutes to drive there.

I get home, my mom, very calmly, says
"Where were you?"
"I left a message when I got there, I was at Ashley's with Sameer (my friend)."
"Marcus, you know you can't do crap like that, *insert long lecture that I was vaguely paying attention to while Roundabout ~ Yes was playing."
"I'm sorry, mommy."
"What happened to your phone, by the way?"
"It was dead, I forgot to recharge it last night, I'm really sorry."
*sigh*"Well, you really freaked me out there, please don't do it again."
"Alright"
I go back in my room.

An hour later...

"MARCUS GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT HERE" (Yes, she said "intercourse ing" and "ass". She's worse than a trucker when it comes to her language.)
"aaaaaaaaaaah what"
"YOU KNOW YOU'RE GROUNDED RIGHT"
"um ok"
"NO COMPUTER NO GAMES NO NOTHING BLAH BLAH BLAH RAGE RAGE RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE"
"um ok"
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE"
"can I still go to the mall with ashley on saturday"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFDSA;LKJBFHDWBBBGDSKJLAFHDSJLAFHJLEWQKBF"
"poop"

So yeah, I won't be here for two weeks, unless my dad comes home tonight and says "awww baby it's awwwwwwwwwwwwww-wight" to my mom, in which I'd be set free/shorter grounding.

I won't be completely banished for two weeks, because my parents are deaf and can't hear me typing >_>

So, yeah, "Good-Bye"
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

L10

Moron. When you got in the car all I could think was"How could this kid not think that he would get grounded for this?" And when I got a IM when I got home and it didn't say he was grounded I was really shocked. See you in typing.
0o!f

Zovistograt

Ok then that sucks D:

But I understand that crazy heat-of-the-moment things sometimes don't get related to the people who are waiting impatiently for your return and hope you are safe...which is unfortunate.  For some reason it happens whenever I'm out with one of my crazy friends...good thing my mom never "grounds" me.  I've never had that kind of punishment.  She just makes me feel uncomfortable and uneasy for the rest of the night when that happens.

I will be expecting your return!
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kilroy

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 29, 2008, 05:22:19 PM
Ok then that sucks D:

But I understand that crazy heat-of-the-moment things sometimes don't get related to the people who are waiting impatiently for your return and hope you are safe...which is unfortunate.  For some reason it happens whenever I'm out with one of my crazy friends...good thing my mom never "grounds" me.  I've never had that kind of punishment.  She just makes me feel uncomfortable and uneasy for the rest of the night when that happens.

I will be expecting your return!
The thing is, I'm going to be able to sneak on quite easily, because for some reason, no one can hear me typing on my laptop.

So as long as it's muted, I'll be able to come here, just a little less often.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Macawmoses

That's stupid. Oh well, tough through it, and hope to see your return, Byte. Also, odds your dad will overturn it are what?

SkyMyl

The suckitude of it. =|

Odds are you'll be free, but just in case, see you next time, Byte.

Silverhawk79

That's always lame. My mom used to be like that, but not so much anymore.

Kilroy

Lucky me, my Near-Deaf grandfather is home, and my dad made me feel extremely guilty for doing this, because he just has that way with words DX
 FOR NSF MASCOT