News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Michael Jackson To Make Special Annoucement

Started by Mystic, March 05, 2009, 03:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

QuoteAttention Fans! AEG Live is inviting you down to The O2 in London for a very special announcement from Michael Jackson. Access is granted on a first come first served basis.

Here are the details:
WHAT: Michael Jackson to Make A Special Announcement
WHEN: Thursday, March 5th
TIME: Suggested Arrival Time is 1pm.

Press Conference Starts at 4pm.

WHERE: The O2
Grand Concourse
Peninsula Square
London SE10 0DX

http://www.michaeljackson.com/pressconference/
http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com/

Most likely to announce performances at the O2 this summer, and hopefully new information on his new album. 2000 fans are invited to come watch, and it will be broadcasted on TV's outside the stadium as well. Several sties and news stations will be showing it as well. Rumor says promotional material will be given out at the conference. Exactly what is unsure.

Sources say that michaeljacksonlive.com will provide info on tour dates and such.

Michael arriving in London Tuesday morning at 3:10pm London time.

Conference starts at 4pm London time. 8am my time...I'll be at school...

Beatnik

I predict that nobody else cares.

But hey, it's good news for you.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Mystic

Quote from: Kaz on March 05, 2009, 05:26:51 PM
I don't give a poop about Michael Jackson.
Good thing I didn't post this for you then huh?

Macawmoses

I'm still curious to know what exactly the update is/was.....he tends not to disappoint.

ThePowerOfOne

I will probably watch it. More excited about Britney's Circus Tour, though.

Mystic

Quote from: Lord Layton on March 05, 2009, 07:13:11 PM
I'm still curious to know what exactly the update is/was.....he tends not to disappoint.
10 concerts in July in London at the O2 Arena. He said its his final performances in London. He was pretty vague, but so far it looks like he may be retiring from live performances.

Apparently he's in a 3 year contract though, including a world tour. And he's gonna perform new songs at the concerts as well it seems...so who knows.

Rayquarian

Quote from: Mystic on March 06, 2009, 02:55:54 PM
Quote from: Lord Layton on March 05, 2009, 07:13:11 PM
10 concerts in July in London at the O2 Arena. He said its his final performances in London. He was pretty vague, but so far it looks like he may be retiring from live performances.

Apparently he's in a 3 year contract though, including a world tour. And he's gonna perform new songs at the concerts as well it seems...so who knows.
This is it!

ThePowerOfOne

That speach was kinda... Awkward o.o

Does he always have to stop speaking and pose for the camera every time someone yells his name? lol