News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Have you ever went into a gym...knowing you were out matched?

Started by darkmario, May 05, 2009, 10:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkmario

So I'm at the water-type gym when I realize none of my pokemon can counter water. I have a Starpater, a Floatzel and an Infernape(I'm sure all of those are spelled  wrong) and their move stets are pretty good for most gyms... besides this one anyways.

So, have you ever went into a gym out matched before?

P.s. After about my 4th try I beat wake. During the fight my dsi's light was flashing red so I had to mute and down the brightess, after I beat him and save the dsi shuts off. Mini question:Anyone ever get any "Just in time"ers?

jnfs2014

Nayrman

In terms of what happened, I SHOULD have gotten owned by Cynthia, but I managed to win (her Garchomp is just plain unfair).
As far as the gym's go, I usually only fight them when I don't really have to try.

Macawmoses

Quite regularly, considering I made it through the first five or six gyms in Blue with just my Squirtle.  It happens quite regularly, as I said, but usually I have Pokemon that have a good mix of moods, and can just blast through.

bluaki

Not with gyms, no, but the first time I enter the E4 in every game in which I don't "cheat" through the storyline (by trading over more well-trained pokemon from other games), I'm pretty hopeless when walking through the door. It can be a waste of money at first but dying against the Elite Four is often the best way to train at that point.