News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Finding Lapras in Platinum help (and one other question)

Started by ZACKMAN94, May 17, 2009, 10:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZACKMAN94

Ok so I am trying to find a Lapras and I don't know exactly were to find it. Is it out side of the cave in front of the Elite Four, or is it in the cave.

The other question is were to I find the Super Rod? Still can't find it

Gwen Khan

In the Generation IV games, the Super Rod is only obtainable after player obtains the National Dex, from a fisherman in the Fight Area.

Lapras is in Victory Road

ZACKMAN94

is it in all of the bodies of water, or is there a specific body of water?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: ZACKMAN94 on May 17, 2009, 10:22:41 AM
is it in all of the bodies of water, or is there a specific body of water?
I found a Lapras in the east side, inside the cave, in the body of water from the south, by surfing.

ZACKMAN94

So like you go into that one place were you surf into the psychic girl and then go down were the two people are walking in circles and go into that water? Do you have to beat the Elite four first and go into the room with the other girl?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: ZACKMAN94 on May 17, 2009, 12:33:43 PM
So like you go into that one place were you surf into the psychic girl and then go down were the two people are walking in circles and go into that water? Do you have to beat the Elite four first and go into the room with the other girl?
If Lapras is not in the Sinnoh Dex, then you have to beat the Elite Four and receive the National Pokédex so you can find Lapras where you asked.

chaosgear

they arent in sinno dex. he has to beat the elite four to get a lapras or to get a super rod