News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wand

Started by Dog Food, July 26, 2009, 07:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Destiny was extremely excited that she got away from her brother and rushed over to the Gryffindor table. She sat down near the end of it and looked back over as her brother got named into Slytherin. Dragan smiled at the house he was put into, and took a look back at Professor Longbottom before walking over to the Slytherin table. He threw a look to his sister and she quickly turned away.
"Keegan McHill!" - "RAVENCLAW!" Keegan was happy not to be in Slytherin, but at the same time he wasn't to exited about being in the 'nerdy' house. Just felt like he was going back to his old life. He sat down there and listened at everyone getting sorted. A couple more people got sorted to Ravenclaw as well, but no one he knew. Plus, the person from the train, Harris, had been sorted to Hufflepuff. He felt alone, but only in a way. Everyone in Ravenclaw seemed happy to get someone in their house, and greeted him warmly.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dog Food

As soon as Professor McGonagall rose from her seat, the Great Hall fell silent.

"Welcome to the old and new," Professor McGonagall said. She had a stern face, but tonight she wore a small smile on it. "I hope you are all hungry-" as soon as the words left her mouth food of every kind appeared on the silver platters around them "-and ready to enjoy a nice meal before your first day of schooling. Before we eat, I would like to remind you all the Forbidden Forest is, as its name suggests, forbidden. And Argus Filch has a nice long list of prohibited items in his office, if you need reminding. Now, have a nice dinner." Professor McGonagall sat back down, slowly and tiredly, and the talking erupted once more.

"Great, I'm starving!" Jasmin exclaimed. Cherri did not say anything, and when Jasmin looked over, she was once again in her dream-like state. Rolling her eyes, Jasmin began pulling some food towards her and emptying it onto her plate. She did so for Cherri too, who wasn't paying anything any attention at the moment.
---
"Ah, new blood," one boy at the Slytherin table said, smirking at Dragan. "That girl Destiny is your sister? What's she doing mingling with that pathetic House that lets in blood traitors? Don't tell me she is a blood traitor, too." He was sneering at Dragan, obviously testing the new Slytherin out. He ran his fingers through his black hair, spiking the top of it up even further.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kierou

Rob quickly grabbed what food he enjoyed, and ate it, his eyes barely moving from his book.

Magnum

Quote from: Dog Food on August 03, 2009, 03:20:43 PM
"Ah, new blood," one boy at the Slytherin table said, smirking at Dragan. "That girl Destiny is your sister? What's she doing mingling with that pathetic House that lets in blood traitors? Don't tell me she is a blood traitor, too." He was sneering at Dragan, obviously testing the new Slytherin out. He ran his fingers through his black hair, spiking the top of it up even further.
"Now, now, that's my sister your talking about. She may have a muggle mother, but she shares part of my father's pure blood. Disrespect her means you disrespect my father, and in return myself. She isn't any of your concern anyways. She'll get her just punishment from being accepted into their 'Den' well enough," Dragan replied to the boy, running his fingers through his hair and spiking it just like the boy had, a snide smirk on his face. He grabbed a juicy piece of meat from the plate and began to tear at it.
"Dragan Dublen. Are you some sort of snotty Slytherin that thinks they're, oh so bad, like you people are known for?" Dragan asked the boy as he shoved a giant piece of meat into his mouth and began to chew it.

---

"What's the matter with her?" Destiny asked Cherri as she pointed at the oblivious Jasmin who was piling food onto her plate.

---

Keegan began to dig in onto the food without taking much notice as to what was entering his mouth. He then remembered about his candy he had gotten and pulled out the chocolate frog. He opened it and skillfully grabbed the frog in the first leap. As he pulled the card out, he munched the frog down. On it was a Victor Krum. Keegan had heard about him from his father. He had never gotten this card before though.

Dog Food

Quote from: MagnumSonic on August 03, 2009, 08:37:59 PM
"Now, now, that's my sister your talking about. She may have a muggle mother, but she shares part of my father's pure blood. Disrespect her means you disrespect my father, and in return myself. She isn't any of your concern anyways. She'll get her just punishment from being accepted into their 'Den' well enough," Dragan replied to the boy, running his fingers through his hair and spiking it just like the boy had, a snide smirk on his face. He grabbed a juicy piece of meat from the plate and began to tear at it.
"Dragan Dublen. Are you some sort of snotty Slytherin that thinks they're, oh so bad, like you people are known for?" Dragan asked the boy as he shoved a giant piece of meat into his mouth and began to chew it.
"Oh, no," the boy replied, shaking his head at Dragan's question. "No, I'm much more then that." He took a particularly juicy steak and put it onto his own plate, but did not touch it. The boy's gaze flickered toward the Gryffindor table for a moment, settling on one of the First Years. He watched her for a moment as she piled food onto her plate and let out a dark chuckle. "Yes, they will be getting what's coming to them. It's a shame, that one had so much potential..."
---
Cherri blinked a few times, her trance shattered, and looked over at the girl who had spoken to her. "What? Oh, hello. I'm Cherri." She didn't answer anymore of Destiny's questions as she hadn't heard them, and went back to flipping back her hair.

Jasmin looked over at Destiny as well. "And I'm Jasmin," she added. She glanced over at Cherri, who seemed to be much more attentive now, and said in a jokingly hurt voice, "So you'll wake up for everyone but me? Thanks a lot." But then she turned back to Destiny and said, "You're brothers with that guy who got into Slytherin, aren't you? You must not be very alike in order to get into the two Houses that probably couldn't be more different." As she said this, the dinner disappeared to be replaced with dessert. Jasmin was full, but helped herself to a cupcake. Cherri, on the other hand, seemed to be done for the night and didn't take anything at all.

Magnum

"What, thought someone looked cute?" Dragan poked at the other boy as his steak disappeared from his plate, desserts appearing on the main dishes. Dragan's face became very serious at the sight of it. "I wasn't finished with that. Those darn Elves have something coming towards them," he said to himself as he stood up from the table, revolted at what had happened.
"You, Mr. Inductee boy. You didn't get called up. So you must be a returning student. The food doesn't look too pleasing to you either. I think it's time we head to our rooms. Show me the way, please?" he told the boy after taking a few deep breaths. He didn't smirk or anything, looking at the other boy in an actual serious manner, through his tattered hair that had been shaken when he stood up.

---

"Brother? More like psycho! Look," she told Jasmin as she showed her the arm Dragan had grabbed. It had already turned purple and started to bruise. "He's crazy. He does everything based on his 'ideals'. Or whatever his father says. I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. Destiny Forester," she said with a small salute as a way of greeting.

Dog Food

Quote from: MagnumSonic on August 03, 2009, 09:28:13 PM
"What, thought someone looked cute?" Dragan poked at the other boy as his steak disappeared from his plate, desserts appearing on the main dishes. Dragan's face became very serious at the sight of it. "I wasn't finished with that. Those darn Elves have something coming towards them," he said to himself as he stood up from the table, revolted at what had happened.
"You, Mr. Inductee boy. You didn't get called up. So you must be a returning student. The food doesn't look too pleasing to you either. I think it's time we head to our rooms. Show me the way, please?" he told the boy after taking a few deep breaths. He didn't smirk or anything, looking at the other boy in an actual serious manner, through his tattered hair that had been shaken when he stood up.

---

"Brother? More like psycho! Look," she told Jasmin as she showed her the arm Dragan had grabbed. It had already turned purple and started to bruise. "He's crazy. He does everything based on his 'ideals'. Or whatever his father says. I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. Destiny Forester," she said with a small salute as a way of greeting.
The boy's ears turned pink at Dragan's first comment, but he said nothing and let him continue talking. "Leaving the first feast of the year would look rather suspicious," he said, choosing his words carefully. "You do not want that kind of attention focused on you so early in the year." He picked up a licorice wand and bit into it. He seemed to be contemplating something, sizing Dragan up once more. "Especially if your plans here involve some painstakingly worked over plans and cunning and could be ruined by just one single suspicion."
---
Jasmin gasped, and cast a furious glance at the Slytherin table. "That's not right," she muttered. But when Destiny announced her name, Jasmin became curious again. "Forester? They called you up with a different last name. Dublen, or something like it."

"You must be half-related," Cherri piped in. "Is Forester your mother or father's surname?"

Magnum

"Mother's name. I never knew her but she had to have been a better person than my father," Destiny told the other girls.

---

"Plan? Plan's are so boring. Besides, I don't have a clue what your talking about," Dragan told the boy with a nod of his head

Dog Food

Whatever the boy meant, he'd never know. Professor McGonagall stood up once again, and announced it was time for bed. And so it was, as the dessert vanished from the tables. "Name's Zach, by the way," he told Dragan. "And yeah, I'm in my third year." He got up from the table, and began following the rest of the students back to their dormitories. Slytherin's was located in the dungeons.

"Password is 'Pureblood'," one prefect informed the Slytherins.

Back in the Slytherin Common Room, Zachary Baker found a seat right by the fire and sat in it. He watched the fire as it flickered across his face, apparently in relaxed thought.
---
Jasmin stood up, stifling a yawn. "At least you can get away from people like that here," Jasmin added to Destiny. "Gryffindor seems more tolerant." Cherri nodded in agreement, standing up as well. They began following the other students back to their own dormitories.

"Alihotsy," a Gryffindor prefect said to the Fat Lady, and she swung open to allow them access into their dorms. Jasmin was stunned with its beauty and comfort, Cherri seemed less than surprised, and already comfortably at home.

"Well," Jasmin started, looking back at Destiny and Cherri, "guess we should go to bed? I want to be ready for tomorrow, it's going to be our first day with classes and everything..." She was nervous, but only slightly hinted it. She walked up the staircase to their own rooms, found the First Year dormitories, and claimed the first bed on the right. Her things were already neatly in place in a trunk at the foot of her bed, and she saw Cherri claim the first bed on the left.
---
Harris followed the other Hufflepuff's to their dormitory, learned the password, and stumbled inside. He was extremely tired, and followed a few others from his grade into their rooms, collapsed onto the four poster he claimed, and fell right to bed.
---
A Ravenclaw prefect led her students to the Ravenclaw dormitories. The statue in front of them asked her a question, "Why eat if you are not hungry?", and the prefect retorted with a clever enough response to allow them all access to the dormitories.

Kierou

Rob quickly headed up to his Dorm, not giving the common room more than a sidelong glance. He was exhausted, and was asleep before his head hit the pillow.

Magnum

Destiny nodded her head and walked up with the other girls. She wasn't sure, but she thought she heard someone fall someways down the stairs, and laughter. Not taking noticed, she reached the bed chamber and closed her eyes. She lightly began to spin around and threw her bag, which landed on the bed next to Cherri. "Bunk mates," she commented to Cherri as she fell on the bed and began to get comfortable.

---

Keegan was surprised at what the Ravenclaw prefect had told the statue for an answer. The best he could come up with was 'Because your body needs it', just a smart@$$ reply. But he was getting tired. Once inside, he learned where his bedroom was, and headed over there immediately. He took the bed one left from the middle and fell asleep instantly.

---

Dragan sat on the floor next to the fire and closed his eyes, waiting for the commons to empty out.

Dog Food

(( We'll skip ahead to the next day. It is Wednesday, September 2nd. ))

Jasmin woke up, her eyes still closed, still clinging onto a pleasant dream she had where she tried magic for the first time and was so successful that she earned her House 50 points... But eventually she had to open her eyes as she heard Cherri get out of bed.

"Morning," Jasmin said, stifling a yawn. Cherri exchanged a similar greeting. It was nearly 7 AM, giving them a few hours before their first class. They began getting dressed and ready for the day, but still lingering in their dorm.
---
Zachary had left the common room suddenly and swiftly, entering his own dormitory for the Third years last night. And this morning he was awake at 5 AM, dressed and sitting up in his bed, reading a book while the rest of his room mates slept. But as some began to stir now that it was a few hours later, he closed the book and slipped it deep within his trunk, pretending to be looking for a clean pair of socks. Then, he left his dormitory and headed to the Great Hall where he'd have an early breakfast.
---
Harris was still asleep at 7 AM, never one to wake up early, and snored on. But he was having a vivid dream where a snake was rising up and up and up... With a horrible gasp of pain he was bit. "Ow... no... get off..." he moaned, turning in his sheets. It recoiled... But then raised itself to strike once more. "No... back off... please... no... please!" he whimpered, rolling around. Finally, he was awoken by another one of his classmates who looked very pale.

"You okay?" he asked with concern.

"W-W-What?" Harris asked, giving a long yawn.

"Are you... okay?" the boy repeated.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Er... Okay then. Well, you were squirming in your bed... Bad dream?"

Harris shook his head, his mind blank as he tried to remember having a dream. "No... Don't remember a dream."

"Oh. Well, see you at breakfast then." The boy left Harris to sit there, puzzled. Now that he thought about it, he rarely had any dreams that he could remember. He wondered why. But it wasn't important to him, and he didn't care whether that boy seemed a little scared or not. He would soon forget about the dream, just like Harris had. And anyway, Harris had more pressing matters to be nervous about... Like his first lesson.

Kierou

Being that Robert sleeps fully clothed, prepared for the next day, he quickly jumped out of bed, grabbed his wand and slipped on his robes, and headed to the great hall for breakfast. Not really being one for extended conversation, Rob soon left the great hall, heading for the first class, herbology.

"Morning Professor." Rob said as he arrived at the greenhouses.