Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

DMDTS Discussion Thread - RIP WaT

Started by THEBIRD, August 22, 2009, 10:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lohn Jocke

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Sh0rTi on November 07, 2009, 01:14:58 PM
Over 9000 lol cats! Or a violent uprising.
...well, since no one else seems to be making claims. I now hand over the RP to Shorti! *Insert celebration and confetti here*

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on October 04, 2009, 07:21:07 PM
We can have our unknown questions answered like, "Why is Solon's center of gravity so off?" "How did the gentleman Harver end up with the wild woman Jas?" "Hey Venice, how does it feel to be the 'Charlie the Unicorn' of the group?"

...I thought that was Harver... <.<

On another note, in the two months since I actually looked at the thread, you advanced it all of two pages....

jnfs2014

Yay, Tri finally came back.

Now if only we could get Birdie.

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

THEBIRD

wow, a lot has changed since i've been gone.

no, that's a lie. nothing has changed. well, maybe you advanced a page or two here and a page or two in the rp... kudos guys. although the layout of these forums look nicer, so there's something.

anyway... a ceremony for WaT can be held here. it has officially died at my own hands. stabbed in the back by it's own creator... poetic, really. and totally planned for the sake of... uh, poetry. but with all death comes birth. and although we are all hysterical with grief, we should all be overjoyed because i'm back. and we all love me. or at least i love me.

i'll let you guys decide how to take this news. but like big brother, i'll be watching you (if you catch my drift).

Anarchy_Jas

Ya can't watch us if you're dead. Mwahahaha! *Goes after BoA with Higurashi cleaver* Now with that done... Por Qué!?!?!?! Dx
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

THEBIRD

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 18, 2010, 02:41:10 PM
Ya can't watch us if you're dead. Mwahahaha! *Goes after BoA with Higurashi cleaver* Now with that done... Por Qué!?!?!?! Dx
;-;

things really haven't changed. good ol' shorti, still trying to kill me.  =3  ^_^  \:  =(

...;-; <3

Quote from: PokemasterJ on January 18, 2010, 02:45:04 PM
*coughsidequestcough*
*coughjoinmynewrpcough*

Anarchy_Jas

*Huggles teh BoA* I'll join the new one only if you don't disappear again, because if you disappear again, I really will have to kill you... with a smile. x3

THEBIRD

Quote from: Sh0rTi on January 18, 2010, 03:18:14 PM
*Huggles teh BoA* I'll join the new one only if you don't disappear again, because if you disappear again, I really will have to kill you... with a smile. x3
if your smiles are as deadly as the one in your avatar, that might just work D:

Anarchy_Jas

Meant that I'd kill you with a smile on my face, but that works too. >X3

Light

Alas, poor WaT. I knew it well.

Also hooray new RP. Please do not die. ;-;
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.